What at absolute piece of shit. Why does this scam have such a huge following on Veeky Forums?

What at absolute piece of shit. Why does this scam have such a huge following on Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/blob/master/bletchley/bletchley-whitepaper.md
warosu.org/biz/thread/S6279050#p6280876
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not sure what you're talking about, never seen that image here before

it's just a joke to get normies to lose their money

Literally the first time I'm seeing this posted

Rumors from a couple whales I know, the circle sergey runs in are creating their retirement accounts with 4d chess. they know link won't work out but will dump on biz and move to an island, just keep making hype posts. Evidently sergey has made a few threads here himself

>Dump on biz
You mean they will let us buy at an even cheaper price? Oh happy day!

is this a scam or not

Yes

no, the chainlink team is highly respected by pretty much everyone in the crypto-sphere that has ever come in contact with them, its a legit project but Veeky Forums has a hard time accepting that the oracle problem they are tackling will take a few months to make real progress on so they might actually have to hold onto a coin for over a week to see it moon. Unironically a 100x eoy coin if they deliver on their promise

This will end poorly for you. Think Confido but on a grander scale

mobius much better

Monero Gold tier

The project is solves an amazing problem but it all depends on smart contracts being adapted by industry

Doesn't the test net prove it's pretty much done? Thought they were just working out the kinks

"Confide-o". Perfect name for a scam. Sergey has been working on smartcontracts.com for 5 years. To exit scam us would be to ruin his reputation. On his current track record, he could easily be $400+ millionaire. Plus, if he was going to scam he'd be inflating the price.

It is one of the largest psyops on/biz/ stay woke

They spent a lot in pajeet shills before the ico so most bagholders live here

>Main net drops
>Pic related, LINKs graph post main net

yes buy mobius

sergey has a track history of abandoning projects.

How is it a scam? It’s literally only 6 months old, what the fuck are you expecting? The platform isn’t even realeased yet! Haha, you have an early chance to get in cheap on a coin before it even does anything. What are you confused about? lol

Nigger, Sergey has been working on smart contracts since BEFORE bitcoin existed. You’re literally retarded.

This, also checks out with the trips. Some faggots will never understand. For fuck sakes he could sell the domain smartcontracts.com for a billion. And fuck me if it is a scam then he deserves my money because prretty good scam considering he has swift, Barclay and other interested in chainlink. Fuck if he can scam them then I guess I dont have a chance. Fucking biz can be retarded

Veeky Forums is full of shitposters and gullible retards who think this place will make them rich, the first inferred from any and all criticisms of cryptocurrency or objections to the board being changed to Veeky Forums - Crypto being ignored after the wave of pink wojacks that showed crypto is volatile as absolute fuck and you WILL get burned

They are using meta fud to get people to buy in. It's actually a bad project.

Meme coin

>6 months old
The fuck are you talking about?

The greatest trick Sergey ever pulled was convince the world he didn't exist

this.
Looks good though. Bought 100k

Someone really needs to clear up LINK. Here I go. This one's for the newfags.
1. There is no shadowfork
2. Jason Parser is a meme
3. Sergey is alive and is one of the headline speakers at the upcoming Bitcoin superconference
4. The testnet is scheduled to release this quarter. The lack of the testnet keeps price down for now, not memes or whales
5. Noone knows when mainnet will launch, noone knows how much link will be rewarded for staking in nodes, noone knows how much priority will be given per link in a node
6. Link is used to force fair and automatic execution of agreements. This doesn't happen with current tech because centralization means someone always has control. With link noone can influence these agreements
7. Link currently has one competitor right now. I don't remember their name. They have a larger but less credible team.
8. Link is an erc20 token that is used with smart contracts. Many block chains offer smart contract tech, link will work with most/all of them.
9. The team stated they could move link to its own blockchain independent of ethereum if need be
10. People do unironically go all in and support this coin, most of the fud is to keep newfags out
11. Sergey isn't getting that fat
12. The team does not post on social media but is very active on slack, email, and their websites message box
13. Anyone can join the slack, just ask for an invite on smartcontract.com
14. They have been looking to hire a PR person and more developers for a while. As far as we know they haven't made any hires yet.
15. So far they have met all deadlines, showed up to all scheduled events, and so on.
There you have it, the objective truth about link. Take it as you will.
>no

Board culture, it's an inside joke

I am this mans superior and I say hes lying
Mobius is the only real oracle solution

LINK is useless now.
github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/blob/master/bletchley/bletchley-whitepaper.md

Nigger, he might solve the smart contracts problem WITH ANOTHER SOLUTION

NOBODY FORCES HIM TO KEEP USING CHAINLINK

HELL, HE MIGHT EVEN JOIN ANOTHER TEAM

IT MAKES SENSE FOR HIM BUT WE WILL BE LEFT WITH BAGS OF COINS WORTH LITERALLY ZERO USD

WAKE UP AND SEE THE GAMBLE FOR WHAT IT IS, WE ARE LITERALLY HANDING HIM MONEY WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEE HE'LL USE IT FOR CHAINLINK

And I'll keep holding, but Jesus...

o fug

Not
Fucking
Selling
'Colonel'

>muh orcale problem
What you link zealots don’t seem to grasp is they aren’t the only coin tackling this. No one is saying it goal of oracles is bad, they are saying link isn’t the coin you should be betting on to tackle this.

Yep true, thats what I found when I did my research. Link works with Microsoft and Microsoft has its own oracle now.

The end has come-

Get off my LINK!

>decentralised
> already working with swift
>owns smartcontracts.com
>Keks prophet Sergey leads the project
>just another meme oracle coin... kek

>claims it isn’t just a meme coin
>tries to show this by posting memes

dont worry, nobody is buying

I am.
fear the memes!

>abandon chainlink
>after collecting 32 mil in an ICO for it
Yes I'm sure a man who values his career would consider this option.

>custom
>negative point
Who's the middle schooler behind this table?

>tfw not a newfag
>tfw know whether LINK is a meme/scam or not
What will you do newfriends? Will you take the risk and buy this piece of shit or do you pussy out and watch from the sidelines?

We will watch you post pink wojacks when the time comes. Stinkies can't move past their delusions.

Where can I buy mobius?
Don't say decentralised exchange, I don't know how to use those.

Wew, it’s another centralized oracle solution.

pajeet colored nolinker

Eww, we touched a pajeet.
Cleanse us Sergey in your holy light.
Praise kek and his prophet.

kek, mobius is a fucking joke, the whitepaper is a complete mess, they haven't developed anything yet, and there is no way to buy it. unsurprisingly it's tanking below ico price and volume is nonexistant.

yeah its just a meme

nice

dont be a dick

I like the pasta. Don't you? You must purify your soul, pray to the prophet my son.

Hmmmmm

Why wouldn't you prefer a Trusted™ centralised oracle from a bigname bluechipper like Microsoft than a thousand pleb ones for execution of your smart contract? (serious question)

>Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/ back last month during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

>Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

>Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

>The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

>In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

Nice painted delusion.

Just sold 88888 link

STINKY LINKY DIPPITY DOO
STINKY LINKY NO MONEY FOR YOU

>I remember how smug all this cunts were during ICO

>''Sorry my smartcontract is private only, whooops u missed it HAHAHA STAY POOR''
after the ICO ended they were all smug cunts, calling everyone a pleb, non stop shilling insulting everyone who wasn't holding this piece of shit as it was taking off.
>THEN IT FUCKING DROPPED LIKE THE PIECE OF SHIT IT IS.

>Oh my god, the joy I felt inside me, nothing not even making my first million as come close to it. The joy os seeing Link below ICO price, the fucking daily pink wojaks, all these linkies in damage control, I would laugh and cry every single day, laughed so hard my eyes would turn red. Then it got even better, instead of just crashing to nothing, MONTHS of stagnation, just hovering around the same prices forever while everything else mooned, All my coins mooned, I made hundreds of thousands while all the smug linkies made what Fuken 10%? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Now they're back, because their coin went x2, big whoop. I can't wait for sergei to finally make his exit oficial, I will party all fucking night and use my projector to display all the link pink wojak threads on my backyard all night while partying.
>Can't wait.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S6279050#p6280876

Holy shit look at all the buttmad linkies trying to spam that thread to death

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

STAY OUT OMFG REALLY
fucking state of /biz I swear

It's actually easy to use. There are even directions on their site.

>white paper is a mess
Literally, a thing of beauty
No product
Working and impressive dapp store, patent pending on universal proof of stake protocol
>Nowhere to buy it
3 places to buy it, just can't be a retard
>Price tanking
Give it a year, you'll eat those words

link is involved with bletchley though.

just bought 100k, thanks pajeet.

Why'd you make it so small, this hurts to read

I sold all my links for mobius, atleast they have fixed the oracle problem and communicate their partnerships with their investors, ugh for stinky linkies

I see this get a lot of shit, but somehow ripple gets less shit than this, despite being a piece of shit with an almost inexhaustible supply. Someone explain that pls.

why do you have to spoil the party. Take one for the team and start fudding. We do not want sellers on our way to 50 bucks.

Look at the amount of shilling you got in reply from both sides. There is your answer.

Link Connnnnnnnnect. wasu wasu wasu.

Rare Sergey

>why wouldn’t you just trust a centralized MS solution?
What could possibly go wrong?

This and confido are the moon missions

cucklet vs chadacle

It's just a meme. Don't know if you're new but do you remember confido? They shilled it just as hard, the memes were pretty good but I mean look how that turned out.

That's the comfydo difference!

Yes desu I don't know how much they pay these 10-20 shills that shill this shitcoin everyday.