TEL

Just went all in on Telcoin.

Moon or Coon mission biz fags? Hit me!

went all in too, will moon but you have to wait it's the safest bet of 1 cent or less coins

A telephone coin chain....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ETH sell wall seems to go down, it used to be enormous, maybe ICO whales sold what they wanted already. Next month will show.

China, India and Africa use phones instead of cash. That is billion people market.

>
>>Poojeets, Niggers...

You really expect them to understand anything?

it's not about understanfing, i'm sure 99% of pc user doesn't have idea of how it works, but they do daily, tel coin has a big niche, it's on them to grow like motherfucking bread

You are 99% wrong if you think that pc users do not have any idea how any of this shit works... sure, some dont, some have their kids do it, but this shit would not grow if people had no clue.

You are marketing to countries that A) China has better options
B) India wants pump and dump
C) niggers have no clue and have no aspirations to even investigate any of this shit

They are litterally using cell phones as a currency, you expect them to put money into a blockchain, trade and hold "T" Coin, and profit from it???

Use your fucking brain...

Understand what? They ALREADY use phones to pay you mongol.

"Niggers that have money"

ive been through and seen this same shit before... never works, niggers dont want "T" Coin faggot. do your best, go to africa, give them away, they will ask for more and wont give a fuck about what any of it is about.

>
They are litterally using cell phones as a currency, you expect them to put money into a blockchain, trade and hold "T" Coin, and profit from it???

No, they use phones to transfer cash, and No, we don't expect them to pump market you idiot. They are the potential users, INVESTORS will pump it because there are those potential users.
Are you so brainlet that I just had to explain you basic economics?

>> Niggers... INVESTORS...

Go ahead and buy this shit when there are literally 50 better options out there

you are arguing for the sub species of the planet

investors are the telecom, not the niggas, the plan is to give some of tel to the companies to sell them

still holding my 300k

God you are slow minded. Investors will be western. No one expects Africans to pump this coin. They are only a potential users that make a huge number and look good on paper.

explain to me WHY a telecom industry would invest in this coin. Do it. id love to hear your reasoning.

next explain to me how many years out do you think they would work and spend their own money to roll this out to consumers

ill tell you, its going to be more than 10 years before you see a pamflet under your door about a telecom adopting a blockchain service, and i guarantee you it will not be "T" coin

>500billion remittance market is nothing

>Telcom is missing out on the blockchain
>directors see they are getting behind
>oh look a Telcoin
>better put some cash into that so we don't miss out and get fired for not doing our job

telecoms deal with transferring DATA, not coins.

The only use a telecom has for coins is payments.

when a blockchain can physically wire a fiber cable to my house ill go all in on "T"

Until then, blockchain is useless to telecoms other than for PAYMENTS (Which they already have under control) and customer retention management (not a blockchain service)

> Some racist shit about niggers not knowing what to do with crypto

Take a look at any of the telegram groups you're in you fuckwit. A good chunk of them are Chumbawumba Babatunde Mandelas trying to get rich. And they don't need a degree from an overpriced american school, they just need to read whitepapers and throw eth at the right contract.

crypto is data retard

omfg, with that argument you might as well say that people only get an internet connection to use blockchain services

>Until then, blockchain is useless to telecoms other than for PAYMENTS

MONEY IS ONLY GOOD FOR PAYMENTS!!!!!!
You are really smart.

topkek

>thinks the "coin" part is literal

Holy fuck

Point is: WEST IS LAGGING BEHIND ON TELEPHONE PAYMENTS.
China don't use cash, Africa uses phones to pay. We pay with cards and cash like in 90's. Telecoms have to step up.

niggers make up 8% of the NA population.

i expect 100 iq minimum to understand blockchain.

33% of niggers have 100 iq or more.

8 million niggers total in NA to get into blockchain full saturation

less than 10% invest into blockchain

= 800k niggers.

% of nigger that will actually learn about and buy "T" coin... .01 percent.

=8000 niggers...

That is just NA

You consider this number larger in africa??? hahaha buy "T" then nigger lover

you are saying people arent/cant pay their phone bill. Lets invest in "T" coin muhhhhhhhhh

>i expect 100 iq minimum to understand blockchain.

Yes, you have to know how hotdogs are made in order to eat them. Wise.

stumble upon, research, connect bank account (non existent for most niggers) transfer USD, buy btc, transfer to exchange, buy "T".

do you not understand the level of patience required and understanding to do all that for a nigger?

Are you to slow to read? I said many times that there is billion people using phones to transfer cash, sometimes that is very foreign to the west. We don't have the best system when it comes to phones payments = huge potential for improvement = money moving around.

Ooooor:
Telcom sets up system, you pay you telcom bill and Telcoin is included an ready to use.

Are you actually iq 70 or just messing with me?

saving this thread for when TEL is 5 cents in a couple months

If you really think that leaders of telecom industries do not already know what I have explained, then go ahead an expect Telecom to invest in this coin.

You literally have 50 better options to put your money in that will see larger gains

>go ahead an expect Telecom to invest in this coin.

That's not my job, Telcoin team will do it. All your arguments are bullshit based on lack of any idea how telephone payments work around the globe.

WHY would ANYONE pay their telecom bill in "T", WHY would telecom GIVE AWAY "T" coin to pay their bills in. what, as a BONUS? when you can already auto pay with cash. you expect telecom to file more paperwork to handle "SOME" customers payments in "T" coin and some in cash.

telecom will be LOSING money supporting this coin

>WHY would ANYONE pay their telecom bill in "T"

You fucking retard we are talking about groceries and other small payments. You pay bill with USD and get Telcoin for it that you can spend, like a bank on your own phone.

You just spent an HOUR arguing on something you don't even grasp. Gj brainlet.

I just spent an hour arguing the market and use of this coin.

if you believe that a post on biz is going to get people to buy this coin then you are mistaken. There are cons to this "investment". there are larger risks to this coin than most. there is more work required of the devs and more cooporation required by investors for profit to be made.

if you believe this is all a worthwhile cause then go for it.

P.S. i work in big data

You're an idiot who doesn't know the ground reality.

I live in the U.S. but I grew up in India and even my 60 year old grandmother understands mobile payments. She in a sense uses them regularly. My mother--who is a boomer inept at technology--pays all the house bills from utility to ordering food and groceries online. Now, my family has access to banking. Here's the juicy bit: people in 3rd world countries don't have access to banks but the mobile payment infrastructure in these countries is already a first-class citizen in the context of day-to-day payments and acceptance. If somehow Telcoin can penetrate this market and use-case and "bank" the unbanked it should be a long-term success. Even if not, as a trader, it seems that Telcoin is going to moon like a fucking rocket.

It just went up 20% in 1 day. Do you have any valid arguments against this coin apart from "this is a sub-human coin not meant for Ubermensch"?

t. Actual Pajeet who knows what he's talking about.

another coin trying to solve a problem that doesnt need solving. bravo niggers

>I just spent an hour arguing the market and use of this coin

Read your posts, it took you hour, 60 minutes, to capitulate, after you kept showing you have no idea what the POTENTIAL USE even is.
You work in big data? Undusting servers? Making coffee for the analysts? You are so slow in thinking it just hurts to watch mate.

>P.S. i work in big data

how does telcoin (an erc20 token) solve this problem any more efficiently than other coins?

Have a cash on your phone without a bank. Yes, a useless idea.

am an analyst, managing your data, your name and records are already in the system even if you don't think they are. Migrating to this type of system is out of the question and laughed upon.

>>expecting a company or many companies to adopt this shit when there are standards already in place to transmit exactly the same data "T" coin wishes to do less efficiently

>than other coins?
Like?

just bought 40k!

Decision on what will be implemented is made by directors. They are bunch of lazy normans that will do what is easiest and sounds good. If you know anyone from the management you should know that.
Your arguments are just so detached from the actual point that it is funny.

Trust me, they are more concerned about office politics than investigating or adopting technology outside of Microsoft

Yes that is my point. They don't know shit about what you argued about so they might as well invest in cool sounding Telcoin - blockchain suited for telecoms.

DENT the other telco coin would moon before telcoin. again.

So you are expecting them to spend the time and energy to investigate a blockchain tech company that is unproven and unknown and then invest in this service to roll it out to their consumers and if it fails then people lose jobs and their stock decreases in price?

get real

>uses it looks good as a shill to shill someone

Africans and Indians aren't going to fucking use telecoin

The "insider" who meme'd us all into buying telcoin, said that this is an easy x10 mission. He literally said to sell off at 5-10cents

are you the ambassador for those two groups of people or just pulling shit out of your ass?

My argument is:
1. They have to invest in some blockchain to not get left behind
2. There is Telcoin for telephones

They don't have roll out product to make us money, merely meeting with team will x5 our money.

literal ponzis have mooned and people are giving shit to an actual project lmao

The absolute state of biz
Most people here have no idea what this token is supposed to do nor the team behind it
Lmao I’ll laugh my ass off in 3 months when we have daily telcoin. Threads and you all fomo in at ATH

its the biz way
always buy when the coin is 90% to ath

Pls tell me what telcoin is all about Crypto god because I haven't got a fucking clue...
Seriously though, could you explain it to me? I threw about $200 at this when it was around 30sats because there was a huge hype about it and guarenteed gains by end of February.

never been so confident of a moon mission before

1) True, but it will not be "T" coin, and this will not change for a long time. If you invest, expect competition, new ideas and "T" coin to get left in the dust.
2)There are many other options out there. just because "T" coin focuses on this exact service does not mean that another BAAS service could win the contract and expand from there. "T" coin is an idea at best at the moment.

put 1000$ in if you feel that this will do well for you and if and when if fails you look back and you can say well heck i believe in it and it didnt work and you do not have any regrets then fine. $1000 in a trillion dollar industry will let you retire if it takes off. I guarantee you "T" coin will not be it. invest in coins that provide BAAS services with no limitations. i.e. not "T" coin.

NEO, ETH, STRAT, WAVES and more can already do what "T" wants to deliver. there are more coins coming that will do even better than these 4 and they are out already. don't limit yourself thinking that a coin needs to target a specific market, it is a farce. a true investment right now targets everything and can adapt to whatever is needed. "T" coin is so last year lol

Now you are playing an expert but hour ago you could not grasp that Telcoin is not for paying telephone bills you retard.

You must be very smart.

What is the tldr on what telcoin does?

Just memeing /biz

put $1000 in and prove me wrong please :)

Keep money in blockchain instead of bank, use it on your phone to pay for shit and transfer money.
Telephone orientated coin.
Not everyone has access to banking.

Fuck that actually sounds like a pretty good idea lmao....
Might need to read their whitepaper

Fags

say that to my face in real life and not online and see what happens

Forgetting remittance market, which is 500billion dollars worldwide, do you know how much western union charges u to send money from the USA to it African shithole?
50 to send 300.
Telcoin can make that cents even with operation costs, telcos can undercut western union by more than 50% .

What? Will you fag him up the ass?

Never thought about that, blue Id of Telcoin truth.

>put $1000 in and prove me wrong please :)
Not that I care but this is going to be glorious. I already have 850000 TEL. Screencap this and look at the screencap in 2 weeks (when I will sell).

I hope that screenshot will make you more humble and willing to learn.

eughhhhhhhh so worried fucking pajeet overbought and paid for some unproven shit.

my money is in other projects well worth it and shit i believe in. buy the first shit you see on biz or get shilled fuckin shit streeter

>fuckin shit streeter
Did you take a screenshot?

2 week investment

it takes a conversation between companies longer than that to settle one fucking thought.

>my money is in other projects well worth it

So you are not in crypto? Everything on this market is pure speculation so you must be plain stupid to believe in project.

I promise you, i will not forget a "T" coin thread

see you in two weeks faggot, i look forward to your "T" post

Btc volume is growing steadly.

>see team
>nigger CEO
>instaclose

not a chance

Prove that you have 850k or that conversation means nothing.

>$1700
>no way! I need proof!!!!

money = you know what you are talking about.

Said moron who spend already 3 hours arguing against something he doesn't believe in.

educating faggots with a few $

saving the white race

worth it

holding heavy bags here
.... we have been rused guys

You should've bought the dip at 38-45 sats yesterday user.

>saving the white race

Make Africa rich and they will stop migrating to the west. I see your logic is broken on every level possible.
They come to our countries to find what they lack = money.
Imagine being black in North, freezing your balls for cash, if they could they would go back in no time, but nothing awaits them In Africa.

it was fucking ian balina
the cryptonigger told me to buy so i dumped 50 eth into it and got rekt

holy shit lol
you don't want to know how little i put in :p

If you are prepared to wait you might get something out of it but that wall looks pretty solid on Kucoin

It used to be 170-190MM per each price.
It is slowly moving into a right direction.

Lol wtf. 850k is nothing; I don't even feel like proving it. Lurk more.

You're a fucking retard seriously. Look at Mpesa. Telcoin is the improved version of that, only now with global reach and lower fees. It's almost an idiot proof concept.

This thing Ian an easy 10x