I need another non-shitcoin to put some eth into. No gay psuedocurrencies...

I need another non-shitcoin to put some eth into. No gay psuedocurrencies, nothing that doesn't have real world application.

Currently I'm in ETH, VEN, OMG and QSP.

I'm considering: ETC, ARK, REQ, NEO.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f66675b
hackernoon.com/omisego-omg-real-problems-real-solutions-everything-you-need-to-know-8-reasons-to-buy-92551527c0a7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

req for a low mcap choice, neo for a higher mcap choice

considering ark or req...
the absolute state

I'm worried OMG will shut down REQ before it starts

>real world application

Consider ARY. The blockchain is a great application for the shipping industry.

?

Consider BAT.
>basicattentiontoken.org/

It has a lot going for it, backed by a new browser. Exciting project. Look into it

blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f66675b

OMG > REQ, but the real question is how interledger protocol affects both

I remain unconvinced this is a good investment. It might get widely used but it couldn't get over $1 even in a huge bull market.

TEL

already in talks with telecom providers around the world

So are you looking for short term gains or actual projects? I'm confused now. The creator of javascript and firefox isn't good enough I suppose.

No memecoins

JNT as the way to tokenize real world assets.
I also believe there is a possibility of a partnership between VEN and JNT because of PwC connection and VEN's recent collaboration with Sentinel Chain, which is a small fraction of what JNT will do.

t. VEN Thunder node holder

This desu. Look at that market cap. American Walton, lol

I use Brave, I get that. I'm interested I'm coins that will at least 5-10x end of year. I just don't see BAT doing that.

I'm really just considering putting the rest into VEN. It's already 40% of my portfolio, and it's the only one I'm 100% sure will 10x.

well then you should consider JNT because i got into VEN at 60 cents and I have the same feelings about buying JNT at 58 cents as well.

Bet you never actually used the browser.

Where are you buying it?

Put it in POWR, it’s used to trade renewable energy without electricity retailers.
It’s an Australian made coin and just today Elon Musk and the South Australian government announced they would install solar panels and batteries on 50,000 houses for free. I expect POWR to treble when people put 2 and 2 together,

Devery will x10 this year, prob x4 this quarter. 10m MC atm, open protocol for supply chain. Yet to hit the real exchanges (or even be listed by name on ED)

>nothing that doesn't have real world application.
Balls deep in coins with no real world applications.

I bought yesterday at bibox

hmm i might buy some powr purely bc im south australian

REQ or KYS

>Being this stupid

I've been considering POWR but I'm.not sure it can go much higher than $1-$2

hackernoon.com/omisego-omg-real-problems-real-solutions-everything-you-need-to-know-8-reasons-to-buy-92551527c0a7