Heroin + probably an mg scale so that i don't fucking die

>heroin + probably an mg scale so that i don't fucking die
>crystal meth
>ketamine
>MDMA
>DMT
>all intranasal except MDMA
what am i better off buying with my remaining bitcoins before it crashes again?

Stop being a degenerate how about that

Buy a gun on wall street market and try to set a new high score
>legend mode
Blacks only

Heroin and dmt. My two favourites, I also like traps, so take my opinion with a grain of salt

But you won't be doing dmt intranasaly.

lsd so you can reflect on your existence and reality

No meth man. That will seriously ruin you for a while, even after quitting. All in on MDMA and DMT

How about you don't do any drugs.

Honestly user... Find your nearest North American Indian Church or a shaman who will accept crypto and do some Ayahuasca Ceremony ... Things will improve rapidly ..

The meth will last long, the heroin will prob degrade quickly

Do it user

Buy real estate and land

Why has 420chan invaded biz?

Opiates

krokodil, that shit is so fucking cash OP

i too have noticed this..

dude what is his name the drawing not the drawer

snort some ket and smoke a nice 30 mg of dmt. you'll return to existence wielding a revelation or 5. then promptly forget them.

Buy a rope and neck yourself you faggot. You're a disgrace.

How many blacks are you really going to find on Wall Street before you get suicided by cops? Like 5?

lol i haven't been on there since experimenting with dxm and deliriants like 6-7 years ago

good times

Just don't do heroin mate. It's too risky and super addicting

what is something that i can snort or ingest that isn't horribly addicting in a bad way (opiates, benzos) and isn't a stim (i hate stims)?

ket and psychedelics seem like the only option, haven't done drugs for a few years besides weed. psychedelics i'm too scared to bad trip aftrer some bad experiences

i want to live a bit crazy whenever my portfolio has 100x'd

There's a .onion site called wallstmarket where you can buy/sell drugs, guns, an so on.