What are you going to spend your money on when you finally make it? I'm going to spend it on lolis

What are you going to spend your money on when you finally make it? I'm going to spend it on lolis.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/96752/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OuO what's this :3c

have fun dealing with FBI.

ARE u new??? this shit is in all the Veeky Forums boards

I'm guessing she will want her servant to perform sex acts

What else would you expect?

i am fappin to this keep em coming op

wowzers

Going to spend it on lobbying to legalize pedophilia

yes, very good thread sir
please continue

I'm unironically reading this for the plot since I'm literally a faggot and don't get sexually aroused by this

heres the sauce
nhentai.net/g/96752/

watch it end with this being the kid of the person he proposed to, and she loved him but only said no cause she needed to take care of the child. It will end with them getting together. IM CALLING IT READ ENOUGH TO FIGURE THAT OUT AT LEAST

TIME TO CUM

>Hey guys! I'm planning to use my legally questionable investments to pay for sex with children.

shit wrong image

i just got done fappin to it and i can tell you that you are wrong. she gives him a ring in return and they promise to be together forever

Anyone else here reading for the plot?

fuck you you made me jack off to Vitalik

m-me

I'm a fag so this doesn't arouse me. Bored as fuck so might as well read whatever I see on Veeky Forums. Story is pretty good so far desu

>implying fugging a robot is against the law
Buy DBC and you can get your own cute loli robot maid

My dick is a fan of this Chinese comic.

>I'm a fag
You mean you're not a pedo?

fin
I don't condone possession of 3D CP, but everyone should be able to enjoy adorable 2D lolis