FUCKING HELL I HAVE NO MONEY LEFT I JUST SPENT $200 ON FUCKING HEARTHSTONE

FUCKING HELL I HAVE NO MONEY LEFT I JUST SPENT $200 ON FUCKING HEARTHSTONE

Why would you spend so much on a video game?

I'm addicted

>Hearthstone

Why do you spend money on a CCG? And if you had to - why not waiting for MTG Arena?

Come on OP...

>spending money on virtual cards instead of virtual coins
heh

HAHAHAHAHAHAH im glad im not the only one who fell for this pajeet Hearthstone thing. I got addicted to this shit desu but I hate the fact that almost everyone has the strong legendaries now.

I rage quitted when they released the Cthun update.

>MTG Arena
When is it coming out? Is it good? I played Magic the Gathering before. Plus I cant wait until we get Mt.Goxxed again.

> I JUST SPENT $200
> I HAVE NO MONEY LEFT

The absolute state of /nu/biz

>>MTG Arena
>When is it coming out? Is it good?

WotC is quite slow so we're still in beta phase. There's afaik no official release date yet. The game looks OK from what I've seen, just look it up on Youtube. I'll probably give it a try since it's almost like Hearthstone, so free to play with many goodies like daily quests for ingame money and free cards.

>spending money on something that doesn't profit money or have the potential to do so.
>not spending money on healthy things like an adult.
when are you gonna grow up kid ?

Is the ICO over? I cant find it on CMC

considering how many 'adults' spend money on far worse games (candy crush), i don't think in-app purchases are a reasonable measurement of maturity.

lol I got out of that trap as soon as they started rolling out new expansions every few months. I could not keep up with my F2P strategy and said fuck it. never looked back.

Yeah let’s compare ourselves to retards, you really set the bar high for yourself moron

Even ethermon/ponzigame is better investment

I spent thousands on hearthstone back in the day. Maybe I would have invested it and be rich if it weren't for that game.

>not investing in paper Magic and having steady gains

Oh I'm laffin

>MMXVIII Annus Dei
>Buy Hearthstone cards
Nigga you dumb.

>all those worthless shitcards you put in plastic
>not one gatekeeper or something similar

They're all in perfect fits my dude

But I'm 30

sad I sould my bayou for $50 some years ago.

exquisite

You need to buy some more packs.

>spending $200 on a fucking virtual card game
I'd understand a couple tens but fuckin hell, you're trying to be a whale without the income