/wageslave/ general

Where are you applying bros?

i just heard back from mcdonalds..

buying real estate

Lmao did some of you fags actually left your jobs to become wolfs of wall street?

Lmao

already got a job, had one when everything blew up and planned on working regardless of what happened

Already got a job that i legit enjoy and probably will for a few more years, crypto is just a nice fun hobby

Looks like you didn't make it.

Try Whole Foods user or Trader Joe's

Don't give up

I'm disabled - but only mentally.

In the process of setting up my marijuana farm in Oregon. Lot of work. Got the property and have been working nonstop to get it ready by spring. I also invest in real estate with my mother who has been a real estate agent/broker for 30 years. Just started dabbling some change in crypto for fun and possible gains. Future looks bright friends.

Western or Eastern Oregon?
Or are you in the mountains?

i never quit. i just assume im not going to make it and plan around that. even if i did make it id prolly still wagecuck half the year or something just cause it keeps me half sane and i get to be around qts and stuff.

Closer to central. Near mcminville. We’ll be growing on a split indoor/outdoor license our first year. Working towards going fully indoors in smart greenhouses. Only have enough to set up one this year. Costs ~80k to set one up. So the first year we will be running a large outdoor crop as well as year round in a smart greenhouse. It’s a tough market right now. Put in 125k of my own money to get this started and my partner matched me.

Best of luck to you!

Please help drive down the price on the west coast!

I guess NW Oregon is closer to the Truth then central.

Bro the price per pound is insanely cheap to despensaries right now in Oregon because we as a state are producing more then we consume. I know a lot of people were selling their outdoors for 300$ a lb because they couldn’t get it off their shelves. The despensaries are making a killing right now getting lbs at that price. If you are getting $1000 a lb consistently you’re killing it right now. But once borders open up Oregon and California are going to be the distribution hubs for marijuana. Just have to stay afloat until then.

most of us didnt had jobs before

The fuck are you people going to do when Mcdonalds replaces its human work staff with machines?

Dispensaries margins in Oregon are outrageous right now because we drove the price down so far.

Say a producer is forced to sell for $500 a lb. the dispensary turns around and sells that for 6-15$ a gram. ~454 grams in a lb.

You didn't had me, ya didn't had ya car!

I’ve been looking for extra ways to make money without using knee pads, tired of these wagebucks

A lot of you are some lazy fucks. You can’t depend on crypto to make a living. Get a fucking job.

schalom good sir
no thanks i'll just live off of your hard earned tax contributions

Hahah yeah you’ll live in poverty off of my tax contributions. Sure you can do it but you definitely won’t be living the high life. Enjoy your studio apartment and your 1990 Honda Civic.

I seriously wouldn't mind sucking cock for money. I just think it's too sketchy getting into and I don't want to be recognized

I'd suck off 5 guys every day for money if I could

Yes you tucking newfag. When you make 1000% from holding and doing nothing why the fuck would you keep wageslaving?

Do you fucking enjoy doing manual labor? Are you that autism?

I might have to apply to my local BestBuy

WTF CRYPTO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TICKET OUT

haha need any help with your new grow?

wolfs
>w o l f s
>top kek

I'll be a postman starting next week, with a moped and all dat jazz
can't wait to commence cummies into bored housewives

Possibly you close to Amity?

Holy shit!
Kevin spacey posts on Veeky Forums

Chicks dig a man in uniform on a moped...

>he's growing boof in mcmethville and thinks he'll make a profit in an insanely oversaturated market

>not finding a promising company where there are tons of options to move up
>not finding a trade to get skills and knowledge that will allow you get certified to earn more pay
i swear you kids are stupid.
look for entry level positions in trade jobs like car repairs or food markets like whole foods.
or even a dish washer at a popular restaurant that's new.
they expect you to work really good for 6 months if not you can basically consider yourself getting fired because you're lazy and make too many excuses.
grow up.

desu I'm only doing it so I don't have to pay into mandatory ponzies such as single-payer crapcare and PAYG pension """contributions"""

I applied and got rejected because they've got a double elimination hiring procedure. You have no idea how hard it is

how many places have you applied to ?
if you only applied to 1-7 places hoping to get hired buddy i have news for you.
my past unemployment history each time before a new job i've applied to over 20 jobs most entry level positions.
dude it only sucks if you're in a small town.
i know its hard out there for people i've been turned down infront of my face
sometimes Ive never received a call or an email back.

its like 45 min away so not too bad

Jeez there it is, you had to ruin it didnt ya. Your story is great but now its not just me who knows you're an asshole, its everybody

Fuck yeah we /boomer/ now boys

McDonald's is good, stable job in corporate environment with possibility to get promoted to management positions. Same for shit like Starbucks.

In my country some 89 IQs that chose that way are now earning much, much more than I as engineer.

Hahah not about making a profit right now. It’s about surviving longer then the rest. I can afford to break even for a couple years which won’t be hard. And we are growing in greenhouses so it doesn’t really matter where we are at in Oregon. You are right though the market in Oregon is over saturated but it won’t stay that way because most companies can’t afford to not make a profit. Only 2/3 of licenses from last year renewed this year. Once moving weed across borders is allowed Oregon weed is going to go for major money in most other states and our margins are lower since we have some of the cheapest electricity in the country, easily accessible and abundant resources and good weather for growing. Our margins will smash California’s. So yes I’ve done my research, I know what the market is like. Between me and my partner we have 30 years growing experience. Trust me buddy we will make it.

I’m an asshole for being honest? You said you had a job? So I wasn’t talking to you... I was talking to people like this And a lot of people on this board seem to have this mentality. It’s ridiculous. If you want to be successful you have to work for it. Don’t get me wrong crypto is fun but be honest, it’s a fucking gamble. You’re rolling dice and hoping you picked the right company and bought in cheap. Yes people can make it in crypto but no one should depend on it. It’s seems like a lot of this board is banking on getting rich from crypto and that is a stupid mentality to have. It should be an investment you have high hopes for but you should never have all your eggs in one basket! If that makes me an asshole I can accept that all day.

take your moralfagging elsewhere nigger

You're being an asshole for ridiculing people who have zero effect on your life. It woudnt change your circumstances if they got a job or not. Calling everyone a lazy fuck tells me that you're coping really hard, and projecting too. Theres no need for it, we're all in this together. The people on this board did work for it, they took massive risk and it paid off

Lel, directional drilling for a natural gas company. $4k a week. Guess it could be worse

After tax tho so its about $7200 before tax a week. Fuck i hate tax

Have you not been on this board for the past week? Tons of people are losing their money and have nothing to fall back on. Talking about suicide and shit. Which is my fucking point, crypto is not a guaranteed win! It is a fucking gamble and you know it. Only a small fraction of the people investing actually “make it.” You’re insane to think otherwise. I’m all for crypto but if crypto is all you got you’re probably not going to make it.

I'm an apprentice carpenter.

It fucking sucks and I wish I was dead.

you'll be a master one day
or even meme it up like difagresta

I'm a software engineer and I make 6 figs and all I do is basically browse reddit and Veeky Forums lol (: i might do like 2 hours of work per day but coding is fun and easy (: just learn to code bro (:

Tfw dad owns an aluminium company and don't have to work retail ever

Diversify your bonds. Anyone who has one or two sources of income is someone you dont want to be around. It will make you dumb. Always strive to be the dumbest person in the room.

>Yesterday was saturday
>The day before was friday
>Tomorrow is Monday

haha
hahahaaa
hahaaaaaaaaaaaa

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday, another monday. another monday.

The problem is that women have oversaturated the market. Barrier to entry is too high.

It's not enough to just be willing to suck cock. You have to actually be good looking too. No one wants to pay to get their dick sucked by an ugly person.

larp

Plus you've got to worry about actual fags undercutting you. I have had fags offer me free blowjobs just because they like sucking dick. Why would you pay when that's a thing?

Yeah my only problem is getting killed or raped or aids

if I could just suck nice dicks I’d do it for sure

>women have oversaturated the market

Holy shit kill yourselves

HarveyWeinstein.jpg

You seem upset, bro. You want a blowjob?

I'm an LPN working at a large primary care office. Only making about 12.88 an hour but I have much more security than anyone else in this bracket, full time, 401k, and insurance. Just got to save a few grand for a round of RN school and I'll double my income.

I rather go in full hibernation mode, with my current savings I can survive like 3 years.

I don't get how those of you without jobs think it's a better idea to try and get rich by investing, rather than just getting steady pay.

Your starting captial is so small that you'd probably need to 100x just to get anywhere.

I did, back in 2013 when I bought in $150. Then I continued being right and buying on every dip, including $7500. You can kill yourself once we reach $100,000

Im rich as fuck forever.