It's fucking over...

It's fucking over. Stocks are in free fall after years of parabolic rise and the snowball effect is only gonna get worse. World stocks - GDP ratio is at all time highs. The bubble development is as obvious as it was for crypto. This will propagate to every single market worldwide and I'd be amazed if it doesn't lead to a recession.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think that money is going to crypto now

>Free fall
>Talking about stocks status on a Sunday

Take a rest fella

Probably not, it's going to fiat for now unless hyperinflation happens

Surely they will continue going up in a straight line come Monday

Years of crypto has built up this habbit of watching it every fucking waking moment.

Money will go to crypto. USD is in free fall, stockers will put their money where it holds a value

Have you seen the futures? They markets will open at -2%. It will be a bloodbath.

Aaaaaaaaaaa

This is great, I've got my brokerages lined up to buy up all these tasty dividends at bargain prices on Monday. $$$$$$$

I remember a fall of 666 in 2015 2016 when we almost had 2008 v 2.0

>markets will open 2% down
>crash
Yawn
You fucking retards need a 25% correction to learn how the market works. This bull market has brought in too many retards who panic once the markets drop a few percent.

You are obviously clueless about the stock markets. In the current economy -10% during the next week will erase the whole global economy.

the signal has been sent.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I would exit crypto but I have feeling people might see it as a safe haven and pour in.

>tfw my 65 AMZN dont vest until october
fuck this planet

DDDDDRRRRRUUUUMMMMMPPPPPFFFFF

>stock market finally dips
>thinks this will negatively affect crypto in any way
>people sell stock and take their gains
>they all realize stock market will continue to go bearish
>take a look at crypto and insane gains
>crypto in nice bearish market
>easy opportunity to make some quick cash
>stock traders and institutional investors start pouring into crypto
>huge influx of cash in crypto
>props btc up
>as soon as they make their 10% they sell and get out because their weak handed faggots
>wont matter because that influx caused btc and alts to return to mean and go bullish, kicking off 2018 for a wild ride
god speed faggots, god speed

>their

Yeah they surely can't wait to put years of their money into useless asset that just dropped 60%. To the moon #HODL XD

I'm just hodling through it. We could have another great depression and I'd still hodl.

>parabolic rise

Store of value

You also want to hold gold.

2.54% decline
free fall

>crash
repeat after me,not happening

If stocks really fail catastrophically the rest of economy will fail too. Bonds may get fucked. Fiat may deflate if things go well or become worthless if the worst happens.

What that means for crypto is impossible to tell but sure there's a realistic scenario where it skyrockets. Best have some as a hedge among other things.

well memed bro

if you're not holding PMs right now you're literally dead and dont realize it yet

I'm tempted, but the fees for physical gold are completely nuts and I don't trust electronic/paper gold.

Were you living under a rock? The bonds are falling since September, USD has lost 20% of it's value during the past 3 months.
We are already in a full-blow crash.

Yes, but that's only the warm-up for what's about to happen if the last fortress of stocks goes down as well. The entire economy is gonna be fucked. There might be even a realistic chance that civilization as a whole suffers a large collapse if something catastrophic like USD hyperinflation happens

here's your >organic growth

>if something catastrophic like USD hyperinflation happens
>mfw buttcoin $1 million by 2020 and McAfee won't have to eat his dick

>if i zoom out enough nobody will laugh at me

I'm going with XLM, it might unironically be a new world currency in case hyperinflation happens and the internet is still left standing

The time scale doesn't matter, the shape does. I thought anybody would understand this, markets move at different speeds

Actually you can thank your retard of a president for trying to go parabolic, greedy old fuck and his gang of new swamp peasants.
Under Obama / Fed this was a strong but much more linear rise.
You will pay a steep price for having elected a TV celebrity with Alzheimers to do your financials.
So. looking. forward.

Not with that name and logo, there should be crypto called "credits" or something sci-fi like that

The internet will still be around in some capacity no matter what, even if it involves mailmen delivering hard drives.

I can see the government trying to loot whatever they can if things go to shit, so you're right that XLM could be pretty valuable.

If "lumens" is not sci-fi enough for you, I don't know what is.

Money already is in crypto brainlet.
WHy do you think bought in during the investment crisis when there was cheap QE liquidity and elites just didn't know where to put it?
You naive retards, money will move back into bonds you deaf thicclo.

Also make sure to buy water / food / weaponry just as a hedge against the worst. It's unlikely but not impossible

It's not like it's trump's fault alone but he sure did speed it up, kek

>The internet will still be around in some capacity no matter what, even if it involves mailmen delivering hard drives.
That's true, at least eventually. It's kind of reassuring, the physical world and the people who support it by working aren't just gonna go away even if jews and idiots crash us for a while

Trump being elected and him being president, have caused a fairly large optimisme in the economy.
However it raises the question, how much growth can "optimisme" really create, if the production remain the same, if trade balance is still a deficit, if the amount of people in the US and their average productivity, don't change.
Is this then still considered a "healthy" growth, or would there at some point have to be some real increase in productivity to back up this "growth".

Most likely the US stock market will regress to it's natural level i.e. an Obama/neutral optimisme.

it looks more like college startup then the future of world currency

yeah you're right, always buy high sell low

WHAT ASSET CLASS SHOULD WE INVEST IN DURING A CRASH AND RECESSION?

IS PAPER GOLD (SOLD BY HSBC) GOOD?

>10% during the next week will erase the whole global economy.

can you explain how? im not calling you out i just dont understand how

it's a giant wealth transfer, reps prepped up markets after the crisis (which was caused by whom again?), expecting tax return once economy is on the rise again.
Now it's on the rise and DaDon gives companies tax cuts. Sad how your beautiiful country is getting milked.

Anyone else want it to fall just to see Trump's reaction?

Half of me does

Although half of me really hopes it doesn't since I'm gonna need to withdraw all my savings in a year

Kek

Stock market is so much different than crypto people over on wall street blow loads over a 4% gain in a year. When the stock market drops a whole 2% over night its kind of a big deal.

>he thinks this is low

Paper gold is fake.
Crypto, gold coins and ammo are the only safe investments.

AND PROPERTY I ASSUME?

/pol/tards are gonna pat for doing this to our economy by electing this orange retard...punch fucking nazis. rape their women.

Guy is adding unprecedented amounts of debt to line his friends pockets and literally making poor people poorer. The US economy is about to totally shit itself thanks to this fucking retard and the retards who put him in office.

If we fall 25% in a week, you'd better have your BOB and escape route in tip top shape my man, because that means that the big $1.2 quadrillion derivatives bubble is popping and ain't gonna be stopping until the economy to zero be done dropping.

How many percent of my networth should be in PMs?
Right now my asset allocation looks like this:
40% crypto, 50% cash (EUR), 10% stocks (etf - msci world/msci em)

How fucked am I?

I could see crypto growing in a stocks crash but then again, when the economy is down, people look to get out of any asset they perceive as risky, and nothing looks more risky than crypto really. Could go either way.

Gold, gunz, fuel (refined diesel gets real fucking popular when the electric grid shuts off), and ammo.

>2018 stock market crisis
>every 10 years stocks fall
>first time crypto has been available as a safe haven
>last time was gold and silver
>mfw bitcoin hits 100k thanks to stock market crash.

buying real estate now is like buying in russia before the USSR

What you mean? I got gold and will be picking properties at the firesale.

Heatenings levels are rising. Black Monday incoming.

Comfy in Stellar XLM. The new world currency.

Muh man

Since you got no gold you are fucked. On monday exchange some of that cash for precious metal.

fucking tard

you do realise that its LOW VOLUME that causes excessive drops. when fucking money from stocks and derivatives come in we'll go so high we won't be able to see earth any more. then we'll be talking about 4% drops like they're 60%

Of course we'll probably invent a new way of making sure we get 60% rises and dips at that point because 4% isn't exciting enough.

When the stock market tanks they're going to use trump as the fall guy. It's going to be glorious.

The only reason you'd buy metals is because you think the market's going to crash by more than ~30%.

Having a look around at the local sellers, they're charging around $30/oz of silver when spot price is $21. You're losing a third of your money just by buying in.

Why buy property at ATH? When they whole thing crashes it will be pennies.

Yeah it is called premium, they would be out of business if they sold you precious metal at spot price.

They're adding 50% onto spot.
I could understand 10-15%, but this is just retarded.

I mean all the more power to them for making money off retards, but there's no point hedging your bets by throwing away all of your money at the start.

25% you are retardeded my man

Yes. I voted for Trump but the absolute fucking bloodbath if the market crashed would be hilarious.

>the absolute fucking state of cryptokiddies

Implying after hours executions are not possible

This isn't it, the crash is about 2-8 months away, rest assured it will happen, but this isn't it, this is a warning shock before the earthquake, expect a return to normal levels of volatility.

You are wrong, investors will panic on Monday and we will have a stock market crash.

He will go nucular.
I unironically hope biz has the balls to trigger him in comments when it's about time instead of licking his cakey semen from the floor.

>a crash
>from a Dow at 25k
He was at 18k not long ago, I love how the greedy mongrellus pumped it up to twitter about it.
This latest bubble is deregulation, tex presents and further enslaving or workers priced in by WS.

I could be wrong, I just don't think the interest rate situation is enough to prick the bubble yet. But I could be wrong, I am 80/20 sure that this isn't it.
>This latest bubble is deregulation, tex presents and further enslaving or workers priced in by WS.
lefties please just fuck off this board go back to >>>reddit or somewhere where your wanted

How the fuck does cutting taxes and cutting regulations inhibit business? That makes zero sense.

You do realize that your little chart shows drops that were way worse than the current one, right?

Is no one else concerned that a crash may happen and coincide with the current rise of political extremism? Normally you only see street fights and political violence when economic conditions go to shit, but they have gotten more commonplace over the past few years. Shit could get ugly fast.

You need some silver then, my man

can’t wait for some comfy livestream threads where I can watch commies and fascists murder each other in the streets

> 2% drop
> claims it's a free fall

>Shit could get ugly fast.
Yup. youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk

Trump’s policies taking effect.

10x silver to gold is good for collapse scenrio. Obviously large quantities of underground water tank. Salt. Fuel.

When the bond market collapses it will become very expensive to borrow money. Land values are based on what people are able to borrow to buy them. Whenever credit is restricted and/or interest rates rise, land values tend to drop.

>crypto
>safe
The absolute state of biz

>not joining the fight
pussy, eventually shit will escalate, one will win and then they'll murder YOU

We also have peak oil/everything to look forward to.

Many believe the reducing EROEI of energy is what's lead to QEI and the current systemic crises.

Damn.
Wasn't really payiong attention the last days due to a broken back. I guess I got some reading to do.
Gut feel says me two things:
>everything is friggin overvalued, about time that it crashes. Sell everything!
>meh, 2% is quite a bit, but no need to panic. It's just an overreaction because everyone is fuckin stressed by the insane markets since years
I'll probably sell a few of my 100%+ positions to have some cash saved from the crash, without selling everything and to rebuy some stuff if it dips.
Just not sure if I should include my weed and Lithium stocks in that sale. Still should have some space left upwards.

>fighting for anything ever

Have fun, faggot. You'll get a statue.

>pulls out the lucrative TPP with access to booming Pacific markets, which now trade with China
>Threatens NAFTA partners with trade wars
>Slashes taxes during a time of growth because it's a populist move, and balloons federal deficit

>Buy bitcoin
>Buy drugs on the darknet
>Sell drugs for a profit
>Buy more bitcoin
>Repeat
>Wait for bull run with crypto profits
>Start smoking Meth and H
>Spend all crypto on drugs at peak of market
>Ruin life and all relationships
>Kills self
>Profit

Statues are a thing of the past. Now we get memes for eternal ridicule.

>mfw a junkie was around me