Ok subhumans, we’re here

Time to save the day AGAIN.

MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> muh MAGA

Nah, try again sweetie.

t. 6’4, blonde, 8 incher. Way better looking and richer than you.

You just fked it up burgers

You just woke up and you already crashed everything just stop using cryptocurrency I beg you. We don't need or want your dirty Jew money.

>The burger larping as an aryan.
Everything seems normal here.

We’re literally buying up everything you poor subhumans are selling. We’re here to fuck shit up

My favorite part about being white is that I trigger you shitskins simply by existing.

No you're buying shit other Americans woke up and decided to sell. The market was fine before you guys came along. You're acting like people weren't buying until you guys got up which is typically of the average Jew that thinks the world revolves around them.

That's the whole point. The jews are shaking out the weak hands and buying up as much bitcoin as they can when they wake up in Jew York so they can continue to rule the world. Satoshi Goldstein is your new master.

Jews aren't real whites otherwise Hitler wouldn't kill you lol.

Have you been to /pol/? You kinds always have a bad day just by the mere thought of shitskins. Talk about delusion.

God bless America.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

El creatura...
youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

/Pol/ is just nigger dick envy the board

Ich muss zugeben, der Untermensch kann auf seine possierliche Weise auch unterhaltsam sein.

eurofag here
please save us based amerimutt

You are kidding no one but yourself

Bump