Tetherfags

>tetherfags

You guys know the USDT ship is sinking down on february the 6th right?
You guys know tether will be forced to admit they have nothing covered then?
I care for idiots like you because I want you existing for a bit longer so that you can continue pumping the shitcoins.
I don't want you to go down with that ship. Everybody's been telling you abot the tether yet this scamcoin is still mentioned very frequently on this board, that's why i'm concerned.

Cash out in actual FIAT if you think crypto is going down. Don't be a fool. Don't fall for another scam probably worse than bitconnect.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/960045039262076928
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-30/crypto-exchange-bitfinex-tether-said-to-get-subpoenaed-by-cftc
ussanews.com/News1/2018/02/01/us-sec-cftc-to-focus-100-on-crypto-in-dedicated-hearing-next-week/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I sold all my links for mobius, atleast they have fixed the oracle problem and communicate their partnerships with their investors, ugh for stinky linkies

>February 6th
Source?

>source

The date of the CFTC subpoena release
twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/960045039262076928

>twitter
kys this isn't a source

Sure, right. Tether is a Chinese limited liability company that doesn't operate in the US and it prohibits Americans from using Tether and you can't sue or persecute them under any law.
There is nothing US can or will do.
Now get the fuck back to plebbit and choke on a nigger dick, you mentally deficient retard

Jesus christ, kids these days can't even google anymore

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-30/crypto-exchange-bitfinex-tether-said-to-get-subpoenaed-by-cftc

ussanews.com/News1/2018/02/01/us-sec-cftc-to-focus-100-on-crypto-in-dedicated-hearing-next-week/

Feb 6th. It's the date of the HEARING.

Or if you're a deludecuck you might think it's actually covered 100%. In that case good luck.

currently have 450k usdt
the question is how do i get into usd without getting fucked by the irs
if i go to gdax i will get absolutely raped because i havent declared shit for taxes, i only put a few grand in to start so i flew under the radar a few years back

You know there is 90BTC hit contract on your head on Tor, bitfinexed?

>USAfag
Ugh that's a rough one.

Don't you know USA taxes EVERY crypto-to-crypto trade profit, not just Crypto-FIAT?

>450k
Dude, with that money, start seeking some professional advice, not some random strangers on the internet.

its the order in which the USDT they print is backed by USD thats the "possible" problem

>print USDT
>Buy Bitcoin and help pump its price
>sell Bitcoin for USD for more than you bought it for
>keep the profit and send the original amount of USD that is needed to back the original amount of USDT printed to the bank

youre dumb if you think its not backed my USD, the Tether guys arent idiots.. its so easy for them to get USD in their banks to back up the USDT cap

doesnt mean they havent created that USD from literally nothing

this, good user for sharing

>currently have 450k usdt
You aren't allowed to hold Tether as a US citizen, they are free to take your tether away and report you to authorities. Didn't you read tether TOS?

I just put a $57MM hit contract on netscape navigator to counter the tor hitman

Tether is a cancerous coin that sucks weak money from the markets. Let it die

>Tether is a Chinese limited liability company that doesn't operate in the US and it prohibits Americans from using Tether and you can't sue or persecute them under any law.
Holy shit, the chinks really cucked the burgers on that one. Are Americans really prohibited from trading Tether?

Move it all into litecoin

A fucking tiny FUD can tank this coin. Let's see how it holds up after we hear it's literally a meme and nothing else on tuesday.

stay tuned and stay alert.

yeah but i never declared any of it or used any exchanges with my name
only dropped a few grand in cash into it. Its tempting right now to get into real fiat but that guarantees i will have to pay taxes...

right because how would they know i am holding usdt again? Oh right they dont

not planning on going into any coin.
The next few months are going to be brutal, especially if the SEC hearing goes south

You'll have to pay taxes regardless eventually once you cash out.

Unless you plan on staying in crypto game until miracle happens and you can actually start buying with crypto.

1 in 100000 chance though.

My alternative suggestion:
-cash out an amount that will cover your initial investment after paying the IRS their tax. Then you won't be so panicing and just Hodl the rest through this bear market.

Don't you get it that the market is already pricing in stuff like Tether? Nobody knows if it is solvent or not besides the bitfinex members.

And guess what? Nobody will ever know if they are solvent or not.

Vaultoro!

at least put some tether into this:
www.vaultoro.com/?a=107662

i work so i am able to sustain myself without the money.
My end game is to rebuy in at the bottom, the biggest risk being tether implodes or exchanges implode.

>-cash out an amount that will cover your initial investment after paying the IRS their tax. Then you won't be so panicing and just Hodl the rest through this bear market.
this

i cashed out enough for 2017 taxes and most of 2018 taxes and i feel so, so much fucking better

especially as 2018 i can just sell shit for a loss to offset capital gains.