Explain how this shit works. What is the minimum amount for trading? Say I leverage my position 100x and lose...

Explain how this shit works. What is the minimum amount for trading? Say I leverage my position 100x and lose, will I end up having to pay additional BTC to Bitmex? Do they have KYC registration?

>mexican exchange
I seriously hope you dont do this

chinks fucked my portfolio, mexican or not, I need money

Bitmex is where Anons go to get rid of their last coins since they failed to sell at 10000

>will I end up having to pay additional BTC to Bitmex?
No, if you buy 1000 contracts with 10x lev your margin will be $100 and you will only loose your margin.
>Do they have KYC registration?
no, but you'll need a VPN if you are american because burgers are not allowed to trade there

oh forgot this one
>What is the minimum amount for trading?
1 cent if you buy 1 contract with 100x lev

mexican exchange has a fire wall up, so burgers can not use it :(

>Mexican exchange
This is who you are trading against Veeky Forums

>Say I leverage my position 100x and lose
Your position gets closed before you can take on debt.
If the position can't automatically get closed in time BitMEX eats the losses.

If I leverage on fixed margin, when the trade goes wrong and I hit liquidation point will my entire account balance be taken as a collateral or only the money that I put up for the order?

Depends on if you are trading fixed margin or cross margin.

So I go for fixed margin and I only lose what I put up right?

yes

What leverage do you tend to go for? I've tried it so far with 100x, 50x, 25x, and 10x, and although it's very tempting to go for high leverage I think it's just way too easy to get liquidated. 10x seems to be a good one I think.

WARNING: YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY

I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER THIS WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR MONEY AND WISH YOU LISTENED TO ME

YOU ARE COMPETING WITH:
>BITMEX MANIPLUATION
>BITMEX """OUTAGES""" AT IMPORTANT TIMES
>BOTS, ABOUT 5000 OF THEM
>TRADERS WITH 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE
>BITMEX SELLING YOUR POSITION INFO INCLUDING LIQUIDATION PRICE TO WHALES WHO THEN FLEECE YOU

YOU WILL LOSE. THIS EXCHANGE IS BASED IN NOWHERE FOR A REASON.

REMEMBER THIS WHEN YOUR GREED COSTS YOU YOUR CRYPTO

I still don't understand what you're actually trading on Bitmex, for sure it's not Bitcoin. If I place a short what am I putting on the market, and why would anyone buy my short order?

ask this poor fuck

I'm 99.99% sure the whales have bots that will move the market against you if you take a 100x position

If I had hundreds of millions in capital, I would be looking at the order book for some sucker trying to go 100x leverage and I would instantly pump/dump the price on gdax and bitstamp against him to liquidate his portfolio and take his money. Wouldn't you?

sheeeeeeeit that's nothing my dude.

by the way people, don't be stupid. If you go 1x short for example, you can literally never be liquidated.
with longs, its not so true but still 1x is basically never going to get liquidated either.

It would be good if that twitter account told us the leverage they were using

is 10x risky?

i remember that..
funny thing is the price is finally lower now

Liquidated both on short and long? How the fuck does that work?