Anyone with 1000 fun care to take my wager? 1000 fun says pats win str8 up, any faggot philly fans here...

Anyone with 1000 fun care to take my wager? 1000 fun says pats win str8 up, any faggot philly fans here? Might as well create my own fucking use case for this pitiful shit, im a revolutionary, who wanna bet

bamp

I’ll take the bet.

Ok philly fuck lets do it i will gladly honor this shit i just want to say i used my fun tokens first

these are all me btw

taking multiple bets

ill put 5 bucks worth of eth on the eagles.

got you down for 1,000

youre in for 100

Let’s use ether, like men.

i would but i just threw my last eth into other shit like a fuck boi, plus this a fun fair promo now, youre welcome jez

If youre serious i will be in here
discord dot gg/yrwdmX

Ill take the eagles

How do we do this? Is there a way to set up a smart contract or escrow? Cuz I want my money when they win. Also I have a best bet I'm selling that will guarantee you free money. 35% of anything you put in.

Am I right in assuming that you're going to make a smart contract for that wager user? & use chainlink to feed the external results in?

>bet 1000 fun that the pats win str8 up
>moneyline odds on the pats are -195

anyone doing this straight up bet is retarded since you could get 1.7:1 on your money betting the eagles moneyline with a book. OP is a pajeet scammer sirs.

Was waiting for this.
Best i can do is offer a random email or above discord for communication until the final score, i will uphold my end of the deal

Nah i would sudoku if i was a loo poo, i just want to make shit exciting during this depression, plus i want the title of first funfair token user, i get off to gayshit like this

So what’s stopping you, nice trips by the way, from doing all that and giving odds representative of what the other person would get anywhere else? Just seems mad niggerish to make a 1:1 bet where you take the side that’s almost 1:0.5

dude im not here to make this complicated, i stated first post its str8 up and obviously this favors me but i am also playing house, i just want to gamble against a true eagles hope

Are you at the pub op?

Retards betting straight up when Vegas is giving them 4.5.....

Read: dude im not here to make this fair, i implied in the first post im not white so what did you expect?

no i just sobered up from a 3 day bender
super retarded piece of shit implying vegas accepts FUN FAIR TOKENS HOLY GOD PLEASE DIE

Super retarded pajeet implying you can’t trade your fun for btc and take the eagles on nitrogensports getting +170.

implying your fees will not be more than your actual bet by the time it gets to nitrogenpajeets

I'll bet 1000 STINKY that the eagles dominate you by 14 points

Lol implying 1.7:1 doesn’t offset .1% total fees. Get fucked bitch boy

500 fun on the Eagles

ill fucking take that bet buck-o

I wish there was a way to make this bet feel safer......

locked in, i dont see this thread lasting all day so i will bake more brady breads later

fuck off raj