Had roughly $300,000 or so in profit going into new year, cashed out and in USD

>Had roughly $300,000 or so in profit going into new year, cashed out and in USD
>Owe $100,000 or so in taxes
>Started making margin trades and buying "dips" for altcoins
>Portfolio now sitting around $25,000
>I make $35,000 a year in salary before taxes, bills, rent, etc.
So I have to work for the next 10 years or so just to pay back my taxes? How is this not a fucking scam? Fuck me....

Other urls found in this thread:

thebalance.com/tax-loss-carryback-and-carry-forward-explained-398178
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/1212
irs.gov/publications/p536
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

every time i see a black person on tv I think what it would be like if they were a doctor, then giggle to myself

You spent money that you already owed in taxes into the riskiest investment going. Explain how you're not retarded.

you dont touch margin, altcoin or even actively trade if you are an americuck, unless you like to go into heavy tax debt

There are plenty of black doctors.
You type like you're 14.

bad LARP

cash out for taxes at end of every year

Well why did you gamble away the money you owed for taxes instead of setting it aside?

So wtf do I do? Am I now in debt to the government for 10 years?

Trading with taxes owed is like margin trading. If you margin trade you can lose more than you have. Which you did. How is that not fair? Get fucked retard.

>plenty
>quick google search
>US 13% black
>4% doctors black
>even with affirmative action they can't cut it

what does plenty even mean faggot

Everything was going up so fast...

Yeah. You cashed out $300,000 in fucking USD and back in? Where? At coinbase/GDAX. They SO ratted you out.

4% of blacks or 4% of all doctors? How much doctors are in other demographics? 99% in your mind, right? Dumb shit.

..... On the bright side you can claim a $275,000 loss for this year and get a whole $3,000 deducted off your other income every year.....

If I were in your shoes I'd honestly just not report anything and hope they don't have the manpower to get to you because you're fucked either way. But yeah... there's no question that you owe that tax if you realized the gain by trading into USD and back. I'd just leave the country and start a new life.

it worked kek

Top 10% of doctors, the once with recognition, own clinics ets are Jews. The middle 50% are whites and Asians. The bottom 30% are Pajeets and wetbacks, most of these have fake licenses and studied in some 3rd world shitholes.
Then come the 6% Jews again, but these are the doctors, who use their licenses for illegal and gray area things, like forging health certificates for courts, getting people on fake disability bux etc.
Then comes the 4% niggers, who are either on therapeutic position with no responsibility or aren't allowed to do any real job and are there as diversity tokens pushing papers.

>take me out for a drink

>>Had roughly $300,000 or so in profit going into new year, cashed out and in USD
>>Owe $100,000 or so in taxes

You cashed out $300,000 and put it ALL back into investing? You cashed out and didn't pay the $100,000 owed in taxes?

I don't understand

Nigresses are easy, if you are white and half-decent looking you won't get these animals of your dick, regardless of how autistic you may be. If bestiality is your thing of course.

Isn't that a reference to grand theft auto?

yeah.

I wouldn't know, my gf is a QT Korean who loves simple things like rice and anime

I think I might have read this wrong, so you made 300,000 and you paid 1/3 in taxes for a net gain of $200,000?

Can someone explain to me why OP is in debt for the next 10 years now?

>the absolute state of brainlets
if a group is x% of the population of a country and y% of the population of a job, and if x > y, then they're underrepresented. absolute numbers don't matter

can we post most slutty nigresses

i say it crash

crypto is dead and we aren't buying your bags anymore rich fag.

He didn't pay the taxes. He (supposedly) put it all back in while he had it & got rekt.

No he made 300k before the new year so he owes like 33% of that, which is 100k. Then he bought back in and lost all the money he was supposed to use to pay his taxes.

jesus fucking christ dude how did you even figure out how to buy crypto? you're hopeless man. yes you owe $100k in taxes you absolute retard, this guy is right

never had a black doctor but for the last month I was in a hospital because a drunk driver hit my jeep crushing me inside and killing my dog, anyway my main nurse was black and she was the best person in healthcare I have ever had by a large margin. she was an angel

I like how /pol/ always pull random numbers from their asses. Back to your containment board.

>Asspull
might as well pull a noose and a chair out of your ass while your at it and neck yourself

Mmmhmm

my body wasnt capable of drinking for a long time she would feed me ice and talk to me when she didnt have anything else to do, had fox news on all the time and we would talk about that, she was married and even more right winged than I was

I'm Jewish, I'm just telling like it is. In reality the only difference between /pol/ and Jews, is we consider every non-jew a subhuman animal made to serve.

Oh sugah

hmm and dr carson ally to the god emperor and one of the best surgeons in history. they arnt all niggers, your encouraging their shitty culture where they dont try to accomplish anything

>make 300k
>owe 100k
whats the problem? After paying taxes you still have 200k

or are you saying?
>make 300k
>owe 100k
>lose 300k
>have no money
Simple write off your losses to offset your gains and you will not owe any taxes. I take it you have an IQ below room tempature, contact a tax adviser and he will set you up.

it doesnt work that way in america, they seperate it by years if he gained it last year and lost it in january then he cant do anything about it until next year. the irs are literally mobsters they dont give a damn about reality.

Shut up and stop giving the stupid goyim more reasons to hate us. While your not wrong this is not something to talk about, particularly on Veeky Forums where anti-Semitism is so rampant.

damn nigga you got dat chocolate poonanny?

No you retard, it's the second scenario but
>make 300k
>owe 100k
Happened before the new year.
>lose 300k
>have no money
Happened this year, losses don't deduct backwards in years.

You can write it off for the previous year or pull it forward to the next year, Ive done it. Again, contact a good tax adviser and they will help people with autism through it pretty easily.

yea im sure she would love to jump on that white dudes dick half covered in casts and rods drilled into my bones, really sexy. but seriously would have.

If not just keep rolling the loss forward and get nice tax deductions every year for the next decade.

sheit cracka n u didnt even ask for a handy?! i dont understand white people

wait what pull it forward to next year?
please be patient I have autism.jpeg

just dont pay lmao

im not a fan of an old fashioned, either blowjob or fuck off

I don't get it. You turned 300k into 25k? How could you fuck up trading that badly? You didn't leave any off to the side?

You only get to deduct $3000 from other income every year.

Need source on this, that capital loss can deduct backwards in years.

Odler female nurses are legit. Even blacks are able to have devolped maternal instincts. So that works

den cracka why u didnt ask for bj?

thebalance.com/tax-loss-carryback-and-carry-forward-explained-398178

There are many sources and sites, Simply google "carrying capital losses backwards". 90% of the time people pull the losses farwards, but carrying losses backwards is also possible as I've done it in the past.

לא דאגה, הם בּער

there are a lot of highly recognized and qualified pajeet/asian/white doctors probably in that order

That's for business expenses. We're classified as investors, not businesses.

>Simply google "carrying capital losses backwards"

Ok, this is what I get.

I had a pajeet lady doctor work on my left hip reassembling it. she drilled into a rod into my leg to pull the femur out and noone told her I didnt have enough morphine, so theres that.

And this is the IRS publication about capital losses. It says "next year" nowhere does it say anything about carrying it backwards.

asain doctor in icu when they took me in didnt understand why I was upset my dogs skull got crushed.

LOL dumbass alert. He's cucked.

Nah, the whites and the asians are work drones. The pajeets work ok, but not great and are scammy as fuck. Basically if you've seen how they code - that's how they generally work everywhere. They are pretty useless.

Yeah. It's for corporations only. It's fucked.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/1212

Everyone should start a corporation before they begin trading.

and this children is exactly why niggers dont become doctors
theyre dumb as fucking shit

My bad, you are right on capital losses. I think I was thinking of net operating loss carryback. It works pretty much the same way. Anyway, anyone with these sorts of problems 100% should see a tax adviser.

irs.gov/publications/p536

Fuck you for stealing my imaginary wife

Holy fucking reading comprehension

Man i also would have to pay more in tax than i have. Thing is. The CANT tax you on crypto to crypto because you cant even withdraw such amount so fast. There is a limit to withdraw in dollar and then it crashed. even if i tried to. i couldnt. how is that fair??? glad i didnt cash out

you're a dumb fuck

You were right that a corporation can count capital losses as part of their NOL and carry that back. I wasn't aware of that. But OP would have to go back in time and set up a corporation and do all his trades in the name of the business instead of his name as a private investor.

I wish Mods banned Tax fud threads

Hey IRS, come to my house you pussy kike faggots, Ive been waiting for YEARS

a good ol old fashion is great. Soft hands. Girls usually are terrible at bjs

>irs.gov/publications/p536
yeah he may or may not be cucked. I run my own business so I may have been able to jump through loops myself. I just let my tax lady figure it all out. Maybe he can just declare bankruptcy, not sure if that saves you from taxes or not. I'm sure theres something out there that will save his body from the rape he is about to receive.

You didn't even understand my reply, you just jumped on the bandwagon, dumbfuck poorfags. The guy did not exclusively state if he meant 4% of blacks or 4% of the total population.

You sir are a moron. Old Fashions suck because how is she going to do it better than you can do it your self. Make her suck your cock - she knows shes being subservient to you. If she gives your asshole a lick then its's confirmed she has officially capitulated and can be dropped at your convenience.

oh wait nvm. just realized that's a list of items that are not allowed in NOL.

are you clinically retarded?
black people make up 13% of the population but only 4% of all doctors
you got the reading comprehension of a three year old

move to mexico

Do they only tax you after you cash out?

wait i dont get what you're saying

you had $300k portfolio and you cashed out the full $300k into USD? and now you owe $100k tax? well why not take $100k from the $300k and pay that tax?

lmao you guys are so fucked when the world recession happens hahaha

That's what I was thinking lol

Lol I wish I was Jewish man

>stupid goyim
>your not wrong

lel

>a bloo bloo why didn't anyone stop me from being a retard
Get fucked

ooga booga quick maths

I didn't retard the larp but I wish the behaviour in OP was more accepted.

user is too retarded to even articulate his problem. And that tax rate doesn't even make sense.

Seriously where can I go for a smarter alternative to /biz? Besides reddit. I'm tired of these incoherent retards posting all over. Finding a decent tread is almost impossible these days. Jesus fucking christ.

You using that picture unironically when she made it very clear she was making a minimum wage joke is how i know your larping

Lemme know if you find one senpai!!!!

uh I've had 4 longterm doctors 2blk 1 man 1 woman
two white doctors both men

both the white guys were assholes