Tommorow I'm starting wagecucking for the first time in my life

C# programmer... I feel destroyed, wagecuckery is the single greatest humiliation a man can experience, I lost the game of life, I will be hoping I die every second I'm there, pray for my death.

you think you lost the game of life because you have to go to work? you, sir, are a giant pussy who has no worthwhile perspective on life. Read a history book and then go kys.

Oh you have to sit at the computer but not shitpost

Yup, C# is that bad.

Go home Java

How much do you make?

>He knows

try being super young with a disgusting balding pattern

learn the Stratis platform which is trying to be Microsoft Blockchain and be a blockchain dev., make a sick ico and SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>you, sir...
kys fedora faggot

I lost the game of life because I will have to slave myself away into endless circle of depression just so someone else can be happy. Is that not a failure?

writing code on a good team with smart coworkers is actually pretty fun and rewarding, hope you find some enjoyment in it

If you stop making up depressing narratives about your life, you'd be less suicidal

Definitely it's way better than being alone.. I know from experience.

Congratulations on becoming part of society. Maybe your life will mean something now that you aren't a straight up parasite?

This. At least at the office you can get pussy.

Oh look, the boomer burgers are awake.

P.S.: Fuck your country and lifestyle.

Also this:
>Congratulations on becoming part of society.

Who tf cares about "society" you cuck.

>Who tf cares about "society" you cuck.

Just stay poor. We "society" people will continue getting rich and enjoying our lives instead of hoping for magic to save us. I've got the world by the balls and I'm not crying about having to work for potatoes and ramen. I'd kill myself if I were in your position though.

>We "society" people will continue getting rich and enjoying our lives instead of hoping for magic to save us
And yet, your boomer ass is still on Veeky Forums bragging about your "hard work".

>inb4 "I'm just here because I want to laugh about poor people."
How can you be so "rich" and pathetic at the same time?

suck my dick you absolute cuck.

fucking mouthbreathing mongrel telling us to work for jacob and crew. good goy goyim enjoy chewing on that kike dick

my plans are:

workout daily
sleep 12h to recover and grow more from workouts
have a beach body all year round
travel the world and bang local 3rd world sloots
eat good

legal or illegal ill make the money for it but not with wagecucking you faggot

>OY VEY now I have to make an honest wage

>being part of (((society)))
Death is much more noble, OP. Look into a life of crime, at least it's quite exhilarating and you can make a lot of money.

>And yet, your boomer

Sorry kid, not a boomer, just not living a delusional, meaningless existence and then crying when reality bites you in the ass. I mean, how damn entitled do you need to be to be upset about having to produce something so you can eat and not die? Reeeee

>my plans are:

Sounds like my life already, absent the degeneracy of banging 3rd world sloots. Good luck on your "plans".

In my experience, people with "plans" have "plans" for a long time. People that get things just do shit.

>Java is better than C#

>just not living a delusional, meaningless existence
Oh, life needs a meaning now.

>and then crying when reality bites you in the ass.
Look at the ID you idiot. I'm not OP.

>I mean, how damn entitled do you need to be to be upset about having to produce something so you can eat and not die?
Do...do you actually think anyone in a first world country would have to work hard to not die? AHAHAHA
No, the food is there, EASILY. You just get played by the system.

>inb4 "B-but someone has to work for it."
>inb4 "Muh inventions."
Can't wait for the next industrial revolution to watch you fuckfaces struggle with "reality". Amazon's already on its way to robot workers.

>works hard
>sleeps 12 hours a day

Fuck off you LARPing shitface

I started 1 month ago.
To be exact, I started january 8, exactly when crypto started the crashening.
I knew it. I should have never went to work.

Im quitting soon anway. I fucking hate this job. Shit ass boring job and working shift really sucks my soul empty.

Fuck off Indonesian island dweller. Been on that verbose language for 10 years but still love C# for a short time I used.

Soyboy, ever tried lifting anything heavier than soy milk package?