This is bitcoin with weekly candles. You really think this crash is over? We're going to 2k, niggers

This is bitcoin with weekly candles. You really think this crash is over? We're going to 2k, niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

lnmainnet.gaben.win/
lnstat.ideoflux.com:3000/dashboard/db/lightning-network?refresh=5m&orgId=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

op is literally retarded

Most coins stop about halfway down and move sideways for a long time. Thats where we are.

I still don't get it, whats up with the Log charts? Why are log charts relevant? Serious question, I don't understand Log v Linear. I know some dude on youtube said he likes to use linear with explosive stocks, but for example Amazon still crashed hard even if you used a log chart.

I feel like i'm speaking like a brainlet but can someone explain?

I think you're genuinely stupid if you see that chart and think it's going to 2k. 50-60% retracements are pretty common after large pumps. Doesn't look like it can crack 6-7k.

Log* with explosive stocks

>I still don't get it, whats up with the Log charts? Why are log charts relevant? Serious question, I don't understand Log v Linear. I know some dude on youtube said he likes to use linear with explosive stocks, but for example Amazon still crashed hard even if you used a log chart.

>Exponential growth
>logarithmic scale

Sure looks like a completed TA cycle.

Yeah I still don't get it, for example:

Amazon crashed, if you look at log charts and deny that a crash is then possible, you're tricking yourself.

a log scale shows each division as the same percentage difference.
a linear scale shows each division as the same price difference.
the difference is when something moves 10000%, on a linear scale a move of 20% looks way bigger now than it did before, even though its still just 20%. a log scale will show that 20% basically the same.
its good for exponentially growing things, like bitcoin.

Try to think how going from 20000 to 19900 and going from 10000 to 9900 looks in linear and logarithmic. You're losing 100 in both cases but the relative variation in value is not the same.

it makes them feel better about their ponzi

Past doesn't repeat itself.

Log scale helps you see percentage change more clearly. Say you have a $10 coin and a $1000 coin. A $100 increase would be massive for the $10 coin but modest for the $1000 coin. Log scale will slow down chart movement at higher prices.

lnmainnet.gaben.win/
lnstat.ideoflux.com:3000/dashboard/db/lightning-network?refresh=5m&orgId=1

I love how these people posting 2k predictions never post their shorts. It doesn't even have to be leveraged, even a 1x or 2x short is reasonable. I mean, if you were so sure about price decline surely you'd want to make some money on the way down, right?

really make you think

the log scale does not make sense to me, a 50% drop looks like a 5% drop

>dont worry it's only 50% down in a month

yeah ok

Ah oke thanks for explaining that.

Here's my short

Like I need to post those here, fuck off wankers with your shitcoins.

Yeah but going from 18,000 to 8,000 looks like a 5% dip when really you are down 60% since december

WEEEOOOO WEEEOOOO RETARD ALERT

Nice testnet larping

>larp
>less than 1 btc
how fucking poor are you holy shit

bye duh dibb

no man a 50% drop looks like 50% on a log scale no matter what the price is lmao.

I'm shorting too dumbass. Substantially more.

a 50% move looks the same relative to other 50% moves is really what I mean.

its no use posting that stuff on this site...unless you give someone your id and password so they can log on themselves and see, there will always be doubters. i keep all my trades good and bad to myself, not even my boyfriend knows

wat

>2k
Wildly optimistic

COPE
O
P
E

Kindly fuck off roastie

post pics of feet pls

read

What you are saying is not correct, a 90% "dip" would only look like you were down by half

log scales are for the coping coiners who can't accept the reality of them blowing up and getting their McDonald applications ready

Veeky Forums is filled with /pol/ brainlets who flip out at log scales

>down 60%

Don't worry! we are still above the 100 day log moving average

^_^

no man I'm saying it goes from $2 to $1, then to $100 to $50, the chart will show that as the same size move on a log scale, but you literally won't even see the $2 to $1 move on a linear scale.

It looks as dramatic as it needs to be because now you're looking at a logarithmic scale. I don't know if this will confuse you more because it's not Veeky Forums related but the -3dB line in this pic is 50% from the top.

You should force him to mine crypto for you

>dec 23

guess she's getting "financially dominated" by the market too now

so funny read in another thread that ''big money is about to come in'' yeah sure, the jews are going to buy an overpriced asset from some basement dweller neets and from some blue collar worker that got lucky.

they will short this shit into the ground before buying it.

still bubbly user

Thanks just bought 100k

>people think bitcoin will grow exponentially

its over, when will you cryptofags admit you lost your money?

>whats up with the log charts

lmao OK that's fine. Can you even see that on a linear chart???

Hey fag there are people who bought way before btc reached 1000$ sold around recent ath and bought back in. And there are people mining btc. Everyone for the Xmas pump who is pissed bought in over 8k$. and you fucking retard will soon shut up again.

Convenient way to hide the inconvenient truth.

Lmaoing at all the brainlets whose brain melts by trying to comprehend a log chart.

you are pretty, do you need a husband?

hmmm

pls be my gf

chek'd and kek'd

Not gonna lie seeing people struggle with shit like this makes me glad I finished my STEM degree.

lol what a faggot you are. Yes I bought early too and sold at the top. To think it will grow from this point is delusional :v) loser

lol double-dubs has spoken

top lad

Keep on dreaming diaperboy, seeing btc price in log won't change fact that it keeps going down, it will only aid brain in stopping you from offing yourself

>2.7k is buying early

well that explains everything.

>log
haha

I got your chart right here, see the dead cat bounce to the right? If you want to make the Burj Kalifa in log/linear I don't give a fuck, but it is the future of coins.

It could briefly dip down to 2-3K but 5-6K is more likely desu

>make a linear projection into a logarithmic graph