BTC dead?

Millionaires and billionaires who bought BTC when it was $1-$999 are seeing this downdtrend and cashing out because they want to get as much gains as possible. At the same time, they keep doing short pumps and dumps on the way down. Is this wrong? Why would BTC actually go up from now? There's no hype like in Fall 2017, no positive news. Just a sinking ship. I want to believe BTC will go up, but at the same time all this FUD feels like real FUD instead of the fake Fall 2017 kind of FUD.

There's no reason to hold a pure currency coin when you can hold something like ETH that has similar properties but also real use cases.

Talking about ETH right now is irrelevant considering its been going up and down parallel to BTC.

I wouldn't ever call BTC's biggest competitor irrelevant. The ratio has been steadily climbing in ETH's favor.

>Millionaires and billionaires who bought BTC when it was $1-$999 are seeing this downdtrend and cashing out because they want to get as much gains as possible
They're cashing out to take profits and buy lower Rakeesh

Yeah I see the change in the ratio. But at the same time, the entire crypto market cap is tanking. If all the billionaires and millionaires are cashing out, the average person's buying with their small amount of cash isn't going to be able to keep crypto from dumping.

Yeah, and this could go all the way down to $1k or lower. Saying $4k is the bottom like many say is foolish. Or, after dumping to $1k, maybe they won't buy back in at all because you really don't need blockchain for any of the technology behind altcoins?

My point is, during Fall 2017 all the FUD felt fake and I could feel that. All the FUD now feels real. If anything, its the GOOD news about BTC that feels fake to me.

>There's no reason to hold gold when you can hold something like copper that has similar properties but also many more real use cases

cognitive dissonance is what you're experiencing at the moment.

look how LTC rallied yesterday upon news of Litepay. Litepay is a little glimpse into the future of adoption. BTC is way bigger than LTC. 2018 is adoption. don't be deluded. this is the beginning
2017 was the awareness phase. BTC is not dead

$1k isn't even profitable to miners, they will just buy any supply of coins at that point to stay in business.

>all the FUD felt fake and I could feel that. All the FUD now feels real.
Feelings aren't really an argument

Eth would still have value if Bitcoin went down to 100 because more people are buying Eth on each dip faggot. Then Eth can go up like Bitcoin did over the course of however long it needs too.

>Why would BTC actually go up from now? There's no hype like in Fall 2017, no positive news. Just a sinking ship.
This. Normie craze is over. There's nothing to propel bitcoin to those levels again. Whenever we reach another short term high, it's followed by another dip because of all the ensuing sell off

There will be highs and lows but the general trend is down, and there's no bottom except 0. Get out now

Cryptocurrency has no value when an infinite number literally can be created by anyone. Bitcoin will be worth 0$ and people will laugh about it in a few years

Agree. Also, look at the 6HR / 1D candles. I bought when there was a visible bullrun on 6HR/1D candles. Any upward trend on the 1HR or lower candles alone is nothing but a pump and dump on the way down.

>selling the dip to get as much gains as possible

pepe captures the original mood perfectly

>he thinks $8k is the dip

$6k, $4k, or lower will be the dip.

>If all the billionaires and millionaires are cashing out, the average person's buying with their small amount of cash isn't going to be able to keep crypto from dumping.
Bullshit. This is supply and demand. Besides, it's not "billionaires" that sustain crypto, but rather miners and node operators.

this may be kind of sick. kind of embarresed to ask. but, do any of you wonder what she smells like (down there) if u know what i mean ?
in the op

girls don't smell down there if they have showers

whatever the smell i could sleep down there

>but rather miners and node operators.
>miners

Pls buy this coin I mined for free for $15k+!!! PLSS!!!