Welcome to hell, motherfuckers

It hurts doesnt it, cryptofags. I want it to hurt. I want it to hurt real bad. You thought you could really become a multimillionaire doing nothing? You thought we were all suckers for having a real fucking job? You thought you figured it all out? Oh boy I'm going to enjoy watching this long, drawn out pain.

cool shitpost, did you come up with it yourself?

noice 88999

Please no, mr. wagecuck. I promise I won't bully you ever again.

We can sense your fear, Goldstein.

hey, the fryer needs to be cleaned for the lunch shift kiddo

I'm taking out a 5 year loan to invest more

jokes on you. I already made it years ago. crypto is my attempt to double-make-it

Shadenfreude has diminishing returns

The fuck you mean doing nothing.
Staring at charts and reading whitepapers is work.
In fact, it's probably more work than some well-paid jobs out there.

Die you dirty old Jew

wtf you guys are delusional lol, being a nocoiner doesn't automatically make you jewish. my jew friends and I are heavily invested in crypto.

>You thought we were all suckers for having a real fucking job
STILL DO BITCH

You dont hang around them much I guess.
Jew and a nocoiner topkek. Thats like dividing by zero.
He just wants those NEETS to sell. They were not supposed to get rich.

dont bother
they will never stop blaming everything on jews and calling anyone who disagrees with them jewish

Unironically this lol

source on this semen demon?

>You thought we were all suckers for having a real fucking job?

You are. And all your normie faggot friends and coworkers who tried to jump aboard the crypto lifeboat late are suckers too. I bought in years ago and have long since made sure I'll be set for life. I've been playing the market too since then, but only to pad my already beefy wallet.

Why are you wasting time with this thread anyway? It's Sunday. You should be mentally preparing yourself for another week of slaving for your kike boss.

she's the new queen of the alt right

That's a boy

i don't care, name?

>You thought you could become a millionaire doing nothing.
Uh, yeah. So many fucking people do it everyday. Ponzi schemes make the world turn. Isn't the reason everyone got into crypto was for the gains? Nobody cares about the tech. It's all about the coins going up or down. Then we cash out and celebrate in a bath of paper fiat. Then we get a knock on the door from the IRS. Then we shit our pants and call it a day.

>it is more work than well-paid jobs out there.
FTFY.

i've probably put in more hours doing crypto than my full time job and overtime.

Lindsay Shepard

Learn to reverse image search faggot

>You thought we were all suckers for having a real fucking job?

Yea i still do, i employ 17 wagecucks just like you. Having a job is for suckers who can't be smart enough to get a loan and start a business

No coiners, when will they learn.

I was halfway to making it (1 mil if that's your definition of making it). So what, minor setback. If you can't stay positive and keep going, you're never gonna make it.

Many sure did become rich, including me.
It's just retards that didn't sell Etherum as soon as it hit 1k that fucked up.

> be me
> early 2016
> hear about Etherum from nerd friend
> buy 150 eth for 1 - 3 $
> december 2017
> anxiety gets better of me
> sell it all for 700$
still feeling bad about selling it too early and kinda regretting not buying more etherum back then, but hey, 100k is better than nothing.

lol, I don't even have any crypto, but I will. It's not like you can't have a job and have some crypto on the side. Idiot.

to post my waifu pic once more and to clear one thing up
1 - 3 $ per 1 eth not for whole fucking 150