Very strong support at 8k$ confirmed.
Bull run begins.

Other urls found in this thread:

datamish.com/dashboard/db/btcusd?refresh=1m&orgId=1&from=now-24h&to=now
bitcointicker.co/
youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>20 BTC walls melting like Pb.
Enjoy loosing more money. Just wait a few more days fag.

Obvious head and shoulders tyrone.

dead cat bounce nigga

>head and shoulders
I bet head and shoulders doesn't even indicate reversal more often than a coinflip.

You won't prove me wrong because you can't. Retarded faggot.

It’s a very strong support until it isn’t.

BTC never dips below of the begining of last pump

I guarantee you it does, newfag.

>I bet head and shoulders doesn't even indicate reversal more often than a coinflip.
>50/50
>heads or tails/price goes up or it goes down
nigga what

how stupid are you?
is this the typical Veeky Forumstard nowdays?

That's what people said about 13k and 10k.

Fear.
Bulls are overbought from buying in during the last couple failed breakouts, so they have no money to push the price up. Thus, the now powerless bulls resort to spamming random shit on forums in order to try to get bears to buy back in to stop the decline. I'm going to enjoy watching the bulls bleed out.

very strong support at 0k

kek

as if spamming Veeky Forums can alter btc price LUL

And when that support level is violated, we'll officially be in a bear market!

General TA rule -- violation of parabolic advance leads to 80%+ decline in value. You can see this already happening with a shitload of coins in the top 10. We are headed for below 4k.

What makes you think Bitcoin is worth $20k, 10k, 8k, or even 1k? Bitcoin was working perfectly fine in 2015 when I was using it to avoid chargebacks. Bitcoin at $8k works just as well for that purpose as Bitcoin at $300.

unironically this

not when having bitcoin in an address traceable to you is a capital offense

Pretty much nobody bought and held bitcoin because they wanted to use it.

They just wanted to dump it on someone else buying it for higher.

No price action means no one wants to buy this shit, which means this shit is going down. Nobody is gonna buy fucking 9k 10k bitcoin in the near future.

I do tend to agree with you but just like QE and bailouts artificially propped up the stock market, so too can ai/bots in this market. its in alot of peoples interest to keep the price up and keep the trading fees coming in...they can utilize walls/spoofing/wash trades/algos and other things that are illegal in the stock markets to artificially prop up the price so be aware

fucking reddit spacing
fuck off

You sir are unfamiliar with sentimentallity

WHY IS NOBODY BUYING?

THIS IS GOING TO $3K.
You're going to call strong support at every 1,000 dollar increment. Coins like Tron, Verge, Bytecoin don't deserve their marketcap. This is not sustainable, it won't stop till those coins are worth nothing.
THIS IS A BUBBLE AND IT HAS BEEN POPPED.

Lol what a pussy, nobody gives a fuck

Ok, if BTC breks 8k support its crash, BTC will never recover anymore.

Also triple bottom though. Double/triple tops and bottoms are fairly reliable.

Crypto's reputation is ruined.

All normies regret ever purchasing their shitcoins like Ripple and Tron.

except all of those people buying it to get high and move money in high tax corrupt shitholes

I'm really sorry, user, but it doesn't look like it's over yet.

Just sell and wait in the sidelines. Set a price at which you'll re-buy and you'll be safe. I'd hate for you to lose all your money.

Desperate margin longs were trying to push it above 9.5k on bitfinex with big markets. There are still 31k margin longs which is much more than for example in december. They are going to get JUST'd and crash the market even more.

datamish.com/dashboard/db/btcusd?refresh=1m&orgId=1&from=now-24h&to=now

LOL when you see 1000+ btc buy walls pop up the real bulls are in. You could see it last dip at around 7800 USD. All the big wallets adding btc . Think about it retard

very obvious. How can anyone not see this?!?

ironically the 1000 BTC buy walls were shorts covering. You can clearly see it when you look my last link.

bitcointicker.co/

if you're going to talk shit - at least have some up to date shit to talk about.

Less than 24 hours to go until wall street investors look at the failed weekend breakout and short it into oblivion. Who else /excite/?

btc 100$

the winkleviiiiii will save this!
they have a lot to lose if BTC drops a lot.

I'm not a bull I'm so cautious I don't even like doing scratch cards when people give them to me in birthday cards.

But this is the first time since 2016 I've considered putting another £5k in - I'll explain why:

1. The USD has had a tumble recently, you're not the only currency out there and the crash combined with the USD going down is making BTC look tempting - particularly to someone like me in the UK who's exposed to a lot of political risk.
2. I've seen some incredibly smart people lose a lot of money in cryptos because they were too smart and failed to understand how many stupid people there are and how many stupid people there are in big institutions with lots of cash. I don't know where I'd class Veeky Forums in that but I think you might be a little too smart for your own good. 50 Cent bragging about having 700 BTC is not a shoeshine boy moment.
3. If you believe this is just speculative horseshit where you're making money from suckers you're not one of the people who's actually building this tech for the right reasons which created it in the first place.
4. If you think the bulls have run out of money I don't think you have a good enough understanding of the world around you. £5k isn't even a percent of what I could put on the table.

Outside of that I can only go on the track record of my own instincts - I've never lost money, I haven't made as much as some of the NEETs here but I've never lost money.

I smell an opportunity here - it's not as good as when I smelled it in 2016 however it feels no less risky now as it did back then.

Why would you put money in a market where marketcap, trading volume and price are crashing hard?

lol

LOL stay poor

That’s why 1% of earth population are wealthy

>muh bullrun
Get fucked Pajeet, back to street shiting.

Because Bitcoin will be used in the future to satisfy payments between world governments

>wealthy people try catching falling knives

lol why would you buy low when you can just wait and buy high

never change biz, never change

The combination of the SEC regulation news and the ICBC crypto implementation is going to make this market moon like no other time before.

That's when the big money starts flowing in.

My god you must be really a retarded virgin. but yea buy high sell low whatever.

Why so defensive? You must have missed out on a lot of gains, lel. Yeah, go hodl; it'll keep going up.

t. the one who didn't sell at 15k+

that's it mate, if now is not the moment to buy, when everyone is doubting the market, then i don't know when the right moment is

Bull run (if it happens again) won't occur until they reopen registrations to the public.

No one is doubting the market. This is not panic yet. Everyone is damn happy and optimistic that the thing will reach 100k EOY. When a REAL panic starts, then yes, probably it's time to buy

Didn't I hear the same thing at 14k and then 10k and now its 8k and next week you'll be telling me 6k is the absolute bottom. Just wait until the price dips below the point where it costs more in electricity to mine Bitcoin than one is worth.

Kinda sucks the difficulty has more than doubled in the past few months. Oh, what's that? Bitcoin (Cash) has been more profitable to mine for the past 7 days but miners are still on BTC? Gee, I wonder why. Wasn't Operation Dragonslayer supposed to conclude in February?

I

>20 BTC "wall"
Are you kidding? What exchange are you using? 20 BTC isn't even a sidewalk

You're delusional. If you look around, you see despair and capitulation. Most normies did indeed leave after panicking hard. They're gone. Nobody is optimistic apart from some trolls on Veeky Forums. Every single news outlet keeps spreading the FUD.
This is the state of capitulation, with everybody already gone and some holders resigned to ride it out no matter what. The only people still trading are daytraders riding the up and downs to make some gains, they don't care either way, half of the wish it would fall lower.

No. They don't leave. Almost nobody ever leaves for good after getting to know the market. This is a constant lottery and possibility to get rich. When the market looks more solid and everything starts to rise they FOMO in again. They grab their paychecks and invest again. Maybe not at ATH this time.

I bought it because I needed it to take a gamble on some ICOs.

How do you check supports? It's been floating between 8K and 9.5K for about a week now. The volume keeps dropping how can 8K hold the support?

Three times in a row?

da fuq you are talking about?
number of people sitting there tight with their cash ready, waiting for the signs of recovery, to buy back in safely. This is all over the world. The only reason we are still declining is uncertainty, because everyone is waiting for the lower lows and some signs of recovery. My guess is it's not gonna last long.

exactly. things are not like they were before. even in the small recovery yesterday everything instantly had like +25-50%. the whole world is lurking and anticipating the recovery. you might even just have a 5 minute time window and you lose the first 25% just because you took a shit without your phone. don't underestimate the demand of the whole fucking world in a new market that is eagerly waiting for a recovery. nobody leaves this market for good.

BTC is trying to dip below 8200

Just dropped below 8200. Were all fucked.

There is no fucking way this is panic. We're not even back to July levels of hysteria. Maybe some normies have been shaken off, but that's it.

I'm glancing through various threads across the board and all I see, apart from a bunch of pink wojaks from particularly impressionable nucoiners, is charts from 2013 and constant, incessant asslicking:
- we're sure to reach ATH again by the end of the year
- no you're wrong! we'll actually hit 30k next month, then dip to 20k, then 50k and up all the way!
- seems very logical user! you're so smart!
- hey guys, my most cautious prediction is 100k by summer!
- *clap clap calp*

This is not what a panic supposed to look like. Shut up. This "crash" is nothing until we touch the very deep bottom.

There goes your famous support

that's strange because all i see is fud like this, faggot.

>talks about 8000 support
>bitcoin price below 8000

what now, nigger?

BELOW $8K
>BELOW $8K
BELOW $8K
>BELOW $8K
BELOW $8K
>BELOW $8K
BELOW $8K
>BELOW $8K
BELOW $8K
>BELOW $8K
BELOW $8K
>BELOW $8K
BELOW $8K
>BELOW $8K
BELOW $8K
>BELOW $8K
BELOW $8K
>BELOW $8K
BELOW $8K
>BELOW $8K
BELOW $8K
>BELOW $8K
BELOW $8K
>BELOW $8K
BELOW $8K
>BELOW $8K
BELOW $8K
>BELOW $8K
BELOW $8K
>BELOW $8K

Waiting for it to hit 8k

ruh roh scooby

When most of you fell for the fud smart money will buy the dip
99% certainty that it will be above 4k. Rest is uncertain.

Like 9k of BTC sold in 5min on bitfinex

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BULLRUN INCOMING

Dipped under 8k imma go get lunch and check back on Saturday to see if anyone killed themselves

This. Most of the fud is just shit-talk, only a few think it's not going to hit a new ATH this year.
We can go much much lower.

actually someone dumped 8K btc

big party coming

It was a $50M USD trade actually.
It's nothing compared to what will happen in the Monday UK morning

It did shoot back above $8000 as soon as it hit $7950.

yeah like at every other level it's bots u dumbfuck try watching the flesh trades

I wish bears weren't assholes. We'd get along a lot better.

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

What do you think will happen?

VERY STRONG SUPPORT

lol /biz is over

all the uk hedge funds i know that are in (~1% AUM) will pull out. it's going to be so fucking funny I'm gonna laugh all day like a madman

STRONG SUPPORT BUY BUY BUY SUPPORT THE SUPPORT COME ON GUYS

COME ON LET'S GET TO 6K

Wait until the the end of cny
Its gonna be fun

Well time for a flashsale, thanks user

I hit my first million by buying alt coins through the entire sept/oct/nov correction. I didn't even know what I was doing, just buying read dollar cost averaging. Suddenly I woke up a millionaire a couple months later. So, doing it again. Money is going to push this market to a trillion by April. Don't be a dunce and miss when all you have to do is BUY LEGIT TECH and HODL.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, I POSTED ABOUT 8K SUPPORT SO MUCH YOU FAGGOTS WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SELL

AHHHHHHHH

STRONG SUPPORT HUH

DON’T LET ME CATCH YOU IN THIS TOWN AGAIN BOY

lol there is no support

FUCKING CRASH FUCKING GRANDPA COIN

I'm glad I have fiat ready to buy $500 ETH lol

Why would hedge funds pull out now? You're a fucking idiot

MOMMY IVE BEEN A GOOD BOY

NO MOMMY I HAVE THE MONE-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMY PLEASE DONT SPANK ME IM A GOOD BOY

THE BAD MEN TOOK THE MONEY MOMMY

MAKE THE BAD MEN GO AWAY MOMMY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA