WHY THE FUCK ISN'T ANYONE SELLING?

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T ANYONE SELLING?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT IN WITHOUT PAYING 20% OVER CURRENT TRADING PRICE

my boi, metamask is for free.just get chrome

Wow been a while since I've seen this shitcoin posted here. This used to be shilled hard.

FUCK NOW IT'S MOONING STOP BUYING

So many people are going to FOMO into this thing lol

you can't have my horses, sorry OP

ITT: Pajeets shilling their bags.

and here comes the most obvious shill posts Veeky Forums has ever fucking seen.

Unique ips just hopping in, saying pathetic comments supposed to be low-key positive about the coin, and anyone who posts like I am will be told 'fuck off pajeet'.

NOBODY IS SELLING THAT'S THE PROBLEM I WANT TO BUY BAGS

I HAVE NO BAGS

>working product with main net launching this month
>quarterly dividends
>ATL

Fuck off pajeet. The only knock on this product is the UI is pretty shitty but if they could sex it up somehow maybe even make an app this will be valued in the hundreds of million dollars. The idea is brilliant.

They're posting shit for laughs and attention, there's no point in trying to convince them user.

It doesn't matter what people think about it now, once you can actually bet ETH money will naturally flow in and we will get our sweet dividends

>will be told 'fuck off pajeet'.

>types exactly that.

You guys are the shittest paid shill team ever. If you're not and you actually work for the project I really hope you die.

idiots bought at ath and r now shilling
because they realized shit will never get to any real exchange
devs and whales will continue to unload their bags until end of february
the dev team pulled a similiar scam last year
don't fall for this shit

Anyone who falls for this shit is stupid, that's true. But these aren't just idiot shills, they are either a paid shill team or the developer of the project if he is technically competent enough, which he likely is.

What project did the devs scam last year? I think the idea is amazing, being able to bet on ranking the gains of LTC, BTC, and ETH and win in a pool like horses. Imagine when they add like 10 currencies the possibilities and how fun/popular this thing could get, especially in a bear market where there aren't any moon missions like right now.

The only knock is it might be hard to find currencies with enough volume that they couldn't be manipulated. LTC, BTC, ETH, and XRP and maybe one or two others are some of the only ones.

There wasn't one. These idiots want you to sell them your bags.

project will never be completed
DYOR research horsefaggot, they pulled a similar stunt last year, not too hard to find out about, but im not ur private investigator

this.
I like how random idiots take the time to FUD a very good microcap shitcoin which will deserve a 10x increase if they successfully launch their platform in a few weeks. I guess they just wanna push the price down a little further just to buy in.

yeah, if i wanted horsebags i would buy them, price is in the shitter because idiots realized a real exchange will never be coming
roadmap is unloading bags and then exit end of february

>muh real exchange

shut up faggot

Yikes, trying to fud but don't even have a fake source?

What's your buy order at?

>selling a coin that will probably be paying more dividends quarterly by the end of the year than it's current market price

jesus, deluded faggot, if there even was the slightest chance of that
use ur fucking brain

ur all the desperate shillers from telegram who r now afraid because fun got unlistet and u realized that u will never be able to sell ur ath bags on any exchange with volume

fuckin idiot, u fell for the shills without ckecking, so im not spoonfeeding u, just research on bitcointalk

fuckin retards, i swear
got some powh also?
lmao

>comparing this to fun

>devs' funds are locked