You guys do realize we are still going to make it? Are you a faggot who sold at one of these circles?

You guys do realize we are still going to make it? Are you a faggot who sold at one of these circles?

CORRECTIONS ARE HEALTHY

wow its almost as if the NASDAQ has shares of the top tech companies combined

wow its almost like bitcoin is a single useless component will no fundamentals for future growth

Sorry my dude, these have zero correlation. Corrections are healthy, like you say so, by your logic... Btc still has ways to go down lol. It's still up 770% on the year! Even after dipping from 20k to 8k it's still up 770% on the year... Let it sink in, grab at 2k

We are. But not with buttcoin. Buttcoin will plummet into obscurity and get replaced with Ethereum, QTUM and whatever might pop up in the future.

Anyone who is panic selling is such an idiot. I work in the supply chain tech sphere and all that anyone is talking about is blockchain and crypto. These technologies are in such a baby stage. Selling now is like selling a stock in Facebook before Myspace was even a thing.

everyone knows what bitcoin is now retard, there is no further growth that way

Looks identical to bitcoin. We are between 2000 and 2001.

Retard we were at the peak of the bubble.

Even my grandma asked about Bitcoin and Coinbase was #1 in the App Store, what better exposure do you think it could ever had in the future?

sorry, you need grooves in your brain to post here

>everyone knows what bitcoin is so that means there's not going to be any more growth in crypto and blockchain technology
Can anyone actually imagine being this stupid?

Bitcoin will never recover u faggot. stay poor wagecuck!

HAHAHAHA

bitcoin grew bigger and faster than facebook and apple combined, for no reason besides greater fool theory. Thats why I sold on you

The disagreement is whether we're at 1999 or 2002. Depends whether you believe, long-run, in the tech or not. I think the people who think it's all over are the people who literally *only* got in it for the money (not saying I don't want money, but that's not the only reason I'm here) and never thought the technology was meaningful, or understood it. While, the people who actually see how DLT and the other things that come along with it will actually change the world know that crashes like this are only temporary.

We're in the equivalent of 2001 of that picture you stupid faggot.

>cryptocurrency
>i can send 100k worth of funny monopoly money in matter of hours (or seconds with the right currency)
>not a single government would know
>bank transfers take 3-5 WORKING DAYS
>dont forget eth with the smartcontracts
>peak 800B
>Bubble

The delusion is real.

>everyone thinking it's over

morons

The only benefit to crypto is to be able to change to foreign currencies without a middle man. I don't believe there is any usage fro blockchain that you can't do with, you know, any old non-block chain computer/server setup. Am I wrong?

Actually Teeka wrote about this in his December issue (I'm a PBC subscriber), and he highlights how there is a huge gap between awareness and participation and how BTC and the cryptocurrency market in general is extremely undervalued due to this gap. Just because someone has heard of BTC doesn't mean they have bought any of it. His analysis suggests that this MASSIVE gap (in the trillions) between awareness and participation will start to close this year in 2018. Really think about what he says, because its true. How many people do you know in your own life that actually own any BTC or crypto currency at all? Sure, they may have heard of BTC or ETH or seen an advertisement for it, but that is a huge difference between all of those people actually participating in this space.

No it fucking doesnt hahaha bitcoin was like straight up

So what, I can do it with Dogecoin, even better, faster and cheaper instead of paying up to 19k bucks for this meme “store of value”.

Also, didn't the dot-com bubble burst result in, you know, a few companies winning and getting super rich? Like Google, Yahoo, etc....if BTC and all crypto die, thats not a bubble bursting, thats just a huge mega trash crash. Bubble bursting would be something like BTC, ETH, XRP, NEO only surviving and every altcoins crashing to 0.

not bitcoin at 20k worth, if it hits 2k again i might buy a few

None of these circles are a 60% losse

Well, same goes for stocks. How many people do you know that own stocks?

You are wrong. However you are very close in that there isn't any blockchain usage linked to coins, that can't be done with blockchain that isn't linked to coins/tokens... except maybe Dragon coin for getting around China/Macaou's money transferring rules. The blockchain is solid tech, and far quicker than SQL databases. But it can be done without crypto... however, for these companies to do it without crypto would be more complicated with regulations and investors and shares and such acting as real securities instead of fairly unregulated ICOs.

>teeka
dropped

No, because everything in crypto is speculative. even top companies went down to pennies fter the bubble bursted. If you think bitcoin has the fundamentals to recover like those companies, you are wrong

Buttcoin is currently used either to trade altcoins or to hold it with the hope of its fiat price going up. And its utility is getting more and more questionable in both respects.

> blockchain is far quicker than SQL databases

>state of biz
he didn't say that you illiterate thicclet
btc is game over, even normies realized that

You people are real dumb. Crypto is inevitably going to replace all currency in the world. It is 100% inevitable. It probably won't be Bitcoin, but something like it will that has the ability to scale while being decentralized. Whenever that happens, the true market cap will be 50 trillion or so. And sites like CoinMarketCap are grossly inaccurate. The market cap being 400b right now, does not mean 400b has been put into crypto, it's far less. We're nowhere near any stage that it's going to stop permanently. And market cap won't even be relevant when the entire world will be using crypto, you'll just be fucking rich if you had invested right now.

>and far quicker than SQL databases

nice, just bought 100K of this future magic currency

> even top companies went down to pennies fter the bubble bursted.

Lol google/yahoo didn't go to pennies, look at the charts ya dimwit. The other companies did, like netscape.

>all cryptocurrencies are shitcoin

your view is subjective because each investor times their own entrance when they are comfortable. You may or may not get the price you are waiting for. Also, he isn't only referring to $20,000 BTC. There are a lot of new crypto currencies/technologies with promising futures and new investors who feel they have missed out on BTC will start to gravitate to these other ALT coins once they are better educated. Coins such as XLM, DASH etc. To bridge this gap, education, information and also accessibility will be readily available. New exchanges with better UI's such as FairX with USD pairings as an example. As a matter of fact Bittrex has just announced that they going to start doing USD deposits, this will make alt coins extremely accessible to the inexperienced crypto currency investor who isn't comfortable sending ETH or BTC through exchanges on the blockchain.
I see you are trying to provide a similarity between stocks and cryptos but the parallels just aren't there. Stocks don't trade like crypto currencies, and also the stock market is already in the trillions (assuming large participation already) while total crypto currency MC is only half a billion. The crypto market is still extremely small in comparison to something like the total stock market index. I think it is also notable to mention that alot of common folks don't need to "personally" own stocks because their retirement are diversified into funds such as MM, stocks, bonds etc. through investment vehicles such as IRA's, 401k's and penions. They are participating indirectly through the stockmarket through brokerage management

sweet argument bro, tell me how you came to that conclusion with that awesome analysis. You really knocked my socks off

Yeah man, everyone heard about cellphones in the early nineties, there were even some wacky ones with touchscreen technology. Too bad there was no further growth in that industry.......

lol, you think 50% pull backs are the same as 80%-90%? Stop trying to confirm your emotions.

>might be smart Veeky Forums trying to dump

Bitcoin is very impractical compared to the standards of essentially every other coin. It might hang around as an exotic collectors coin but for the most part it is blockchain beta. It takes too long to transfer and costs too much to transfer. Way too clunky for any practical world use

This. The only direction for Bitcoin is down.

but how does tether stay so stable?

how can it? we get paid in cash and we use the cash to buy btc or similar, now if we were paid in btc and we removed cash, what would give value to btc? btc in my opinion is only woth something because people buy it with cash.

Literally every single person knew of fast food in the 90s and it's a declining industry, what's your point?

Yeah, talk about investing way past it's hump. Cryptos are like investing in McDonalds even before Ray Kroc bought it.

Oh yeah, I forgot all those times the NASDAQ crashed 35% in a single day.

BTC is done. This is it.

I dont feel like arguing with idiot #250 today

you will feel embarrassed for the dumb shit you are saying

DELETE THIS