Buy the dip, now

Buy the dip, now

the fuck is wrong with you? shut the fuck up what do you not understand you god damn autistic idiots.

>dip
That's a crash user

why the fuck didn't i sell at .85 cents last night before i went to sleep. ugh. i'm a brainlet.

>accumulate

wait till it gets on kuckcoin/binance itll crash even harder dont worry user

damn, the discord pajeets are selling en masse

stop posting thjese threads you double nigger

>sold at .85
>bought all back at .71
Oh well

i bought at .30 / .45 / .50.

it was so late here when it was .85 and i thought maybe we'd crack $1 by morning.

pretty salty about this one....but eh. fuck it. now i'm iron handing this shit until summer.

I'm pretty mad actually, this was my first coin and I was clear x2 on my first day of trade, but the transfert with my bank didn't clear and I could only put 500 bucks instead of the 4000 I wanted.
Now I'll hold and try to find another gem when the money is transfered

live and learn, i guess. i put 4K into this myself. i'm really trying to not beat myself up over not getting out at .85 last night, but i dunno, i guess i'd have been even more salty had it cracked $1.

plus, the time it'd take for all this shit to hit Coinbase and such, i'd probably get fucked on a re-entry anyway.

blergh.

I would have been more salty had I had 4K in it instead of a measly 500 bucks. But I believe it'll pick up after the general crypto dump. Might even get a few more.
See all you all on the moon base this summer

This.

Will you assholes stop shilling otherwise I'm going to start fudding the shit out of this

I thought it was Kucock

this is going to be a legit 10 billion dollar market cap by the end of the summer. that's $66 per token.

accumulate no matter the cost

yep. this is why i can't beat myself up too much. nothing to do now but hold. i would've been even more salty if it had gone the other way, so i guess in the end holding is always better, but damn.....this market tho. fuck. unreal that it's holding so well.

>implying the total market cap will even be 10 billion
We have a long way left to go down.

i'd say 5B by summer is reasonable, if we recover by may.

also, BTC just cracked below 7K, and this fucker has gone up 12%.

fuck it. i don't care anymore. since my DCA is .42 cents, i am comfy.

if we cracked .88 again, i will sell, but if not, this fucker is coming with me to fall 2018.

holdin' steady. still making money in this bear market from this little asshole

My ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ dip is ready

fatty green candles getting dumped.

weak hands BTFO.

no choice but to hold this now, as the second i sell it's gonna hit an ATH to fuck me over one last goddamn time. i know it.

i'll consider letting half the stack go at $5

I wish I could say the same...I've had paper hands all year and it will probably fuck me over like it always does. Just gonna eagle eye king shitcoin and if he goes below $7,000 I will dump and try to catch this at a lower price. This will probably end up fucking me badly since it always does.

I mean, I don't now why you would sell anything now. We're stuck in the middle. I say ride or die this fucker now. You're right. If you sell, that's the moment it cracks $1.

At this point, if you've done nothing and have a DCA under .50 cents, just hold.

The name and logo looks like something a Muslim terrorist group would use..

FATTY GREENIES. WE RECOVERIN'

Well I watched this when BTC was plummeting and JNT went to .32 cents...I'd just hope to catch something like that. As it is most of my buy in is around .66 cents.
It's funny because it is totally funded by durka durka oil shieks in the billions. So yeah they probably have legit funded terrorists...not JNT but the durka durka backers.

Bought high yesterday with half my stack to insure for moon missions. Got some juicy low eth buy orders in for a dip too, hopefully they hit

I mean, I don't really see this falling into the .50's. This is the dip, user.

where 2 buy?

Anyone got an EOM, EOY guess? Here's mine (assuming no BTC=$1000 bullshit)

EOM $2-$2.50
EOSummer $15
EOY $25

Bibox or Gate.io soon on Kucoin

At this point, just to fuck with everybody. I say the KuCoin launch plays a reverse "fuck you" do non-beievers, and it cracks $1.50 by mid month, or whenever that launch happens.

EOM, I'd agree at $2.

Maybe $6-8 in summer, and if they do the things they say they want to do, I'd agree with you with $25-$30 EOY.

now if we can just get a binance listing.

the sand money will ensure that.

god I fucking hope so.

Don't even doubt it, man. This isn't a throwaway project. I'm excited as hell. The fact that we're holding around .65 during these dips to 7K has my bullish as fuck.

Yeah it is a nice feel...not used to such things lately.

Don't let these fuckers scare you (i.e. : "It's a discord PND") ... if this was a Discord PND, it'd be back to .35 cents by now.

Hold.

HEY LISTEN UP FUCKERS READING THIS THREAD

BIZ IS SHITTY IN A LOT OF WAYS BUT IT IS ALSO VERY GOOD ONCE AND A WHILE AND WILL MAKE YOU MONEY

LIKE MANY OF YOU, I HAVE BEEN BROWSING THIS BOARD EVERYDAY FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS

OUT OF ALL THE COINS TO BE NEWLY RELEASED SINCE JANUARY, THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST.

IF YOU ARE THINKING LONG-TERM. THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE IT.

thanks. i agree.

MCap in 5 years?

I mean, come on dude.... if this fucker survives 5 YEARS, I'd say, 50B+? Who knows.

Unironically over $10 billion, but I think that will come much sooner than 5 years down the line.

We're looking at a huge portion of MENA and Korean assets being tokenized on Jibrel.

As of now, JNT will derive value in 5 different ways.
1. JNT is burned as gas to fuel the network.
2. Speculation - what the market believes its value to be. This is the least important here.
3. CryDRs - these are one-to-one fiat tokens, backed by assets and real money. You need JNT to purchase them. They are audited by pricewatercoopers and solve all the issues with Tether.
4. Tokenization of assets. As more and more assets become tokenized on the Jibrel Network, as stated above, their corresponding value in JNT must be taken out of circulation. I.E. - if I tokenize $1 billion dollars worth of real estate - an equivalent $1 billion worth of JNT must be taken out of circulation.
5. The Jibrel DAO. In Q3, the Jibrel DAO will be launching. It will make the coin immune to massive pumps or dumps, as well as any recession. In the event a massive amount of people dump their JNT, the DAO will buy it back. In the even of a pump, the DAO will then sell off a portion of JNT to stabilize the price. You can see how this requires the DAO to have massive reserves of JNT on hand - as well as being an appeal to institutional investors who don't want to take a %10 loss in a day.

Also PALMEX, a Middle Eastern exchange, already has fiat pairings with Jibrel.

The UAE said they are going to pilot jCash throughout the region.

They have a partnership with the ruling family of Dubai.

They are in advanced talks with Korean banks and other licensed financial institutions to use their platform.

Speculation: The CEO, Yazan, has given a lot of talks about cash and the benefits of a digital currency. If the UAE adopts jCash in the form of their regional currency - we could see mass adoption as jCash is used for small transactions in addition to the tokenization of assets.

this. (but, i'd say, if we crack 1B, we're going to 10B, easily. 5 years is pretty goddamn long, but if this takes hold, it WILL stick for a very long time)

can you explain the benefits or tokenizing assets, what's the point of it. i grabbed 564 from the ico but am too much of a brainlet to understand the white paper

if we crack .70's and hold, it's game fucking on, folks.

There are huge benefits. You know when Tether gets used the price of Tether pumps to over a dollar? Well it is a similar concept.

Real estate, gold, oil and other assets are non-liquid. They have value but I can't use that value as capital unless I sell the asset.

If I tokenize an asset, its value gets locked up in a CryDR. When more and more people are purchasing CryDRs, suddenly instead of $1 USD, that CryDR is worth $1.03. That is a %3 gain on a $1 billion dollar non-liquid asset that I can now use as liquid capital.

Basically, I just made $3 million dollars of liquid capital of an asset by just owning it.

And I am now free to use that $3 million as capital, to invest or do any range of things with.

You can see how this is geared towards banks and institutional investors more than any of us posting here on Veeky Forums.

From another user :

"there is jCash and JNT. jUSD will stay 1 on 1 with usd, jEUR will stay 1 on 1 with eur etc.

JNT provides the proof of solvency behind it, every transaction will burn a little bit of JNT, and also the jibrel DAO will hold JNT for every asset tokenized on the network, which means if there are 10b jUSD tokens issued, then the DAO will have to hold JNT equivalent to 10B usd, so there will be a huge buying pressure on JNT from the jibrel fund as the tokanized assets increase.

very simply that means if 10b jUSD then jibrel mcap will be bigger than 10b necessarily, which is funny because in the beginning even BTC will exist as a token on the jibrel network until blockchain interoperability is solved. very bullish on the value of JNT"

Sorry my math was wrong here, 3 percent of 1 billion is 30 million, not 3 million.

you ever hear boomers say "diversify" - this is the crypto version of that.

Where do I buy this

Here is a response to your question from the Jibrel team on their reddit. They probably explain it more clearly than I do.

"Hi there,

It boils down to this:

What is the incentive for me to put my cash into a CryDR and sell it on the blockchain.

You don't. This is generally for licensed financial institutions to benefit from the high-returns of the crypto-economy without the exposure.

When the public has full confidence in tether, and the overall market is in downswing, USDT is valued at 1.03 and higher.

We have a buzzphrase for this, "on-chain / off-chain arbitrage".

This means stable assets on-chain could be worth more than they are off-chain, if there is confidence in the guarantor.

So this is what the financial entity would do... It would tokenize some of its cash, exchange it for volatile assets (selling them on-chain for BTC/ ETH), liquidate those assets (the BTC / ETH), and benefit from the arbitrage.

In addition, the financial entity has just acquired a customer with an account (compliantly, with full KYC done to the level of the financial institute).

Hope that helps!"

bibox, gate.io

garunteed $1 million per coin by 2030

muh dick

For five years 10 billion seems pretty low if it's capable of doing all of that. There are tens of trillions of dollars that could theoretically be tokenized, even if JIbrel only takes a small portion of that I would assume the mcap would be higher than 10 billion.

yeah $10b is peanuts, would be at least $500b

that's why I said 50B+ to his original answer, though at that point, if these markets survive, and flourish even 20-40% per year total, we'd likely be looking at 150B+

No yeah, it was a conservative answer. Tempering expectations or whatever but yeah 50 billion plus is more the correct answer.

oh shit, bout to crack .70.

we hitting a new ATH tonight?

will this be the "UN-Kuck-ening" like we saw with DBC / others?

bullish AF!

It is WAY too overvalued right now for such a new coin, I'd advise waiting for a real dip after the pajeet pump&dump is over.

This will be $100 eoy

>> 80M marketcap
>> overvalued

kek.

dude...this is the floor not a pump.

oh shit.

only way this goes down is if BTC king shitcoin tanks below 7k.

don't you dare speak of DBC in a jibrel thread. can't discord just shut down already

i'm talking about when KCS was a platform for moon missions (if you get out early enough) not killing tokens.

.70 CRACKED. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

>2 day old coin in the pre-alpha phase
>80M marketcap
>not overvalued

No.

It's just the same few people trying to pump it.

>24 posts by this ID
>13 posts by this ID

we're just avid holders / followers of the project.

not our fault everyone's pre-occupied with their other shitcoins.

This is the only other project on the market right now advised by Don Tapscott, ICX was 20x ICO price within a week of it hitting exchanges. This is barely 3x ICO price.

This is the only other project on the market right now advised by Don Tapscott, ICX was 20x ICO price within a week of it hitting exchanges. This is barely 3x ICO price.

This is a long term hold for me. If you want to be in it for the pump that is fine too, but this project doesn't need anybody on Veeky Forums in order to succeed.

>1 post this ID
sorry faggot I like talking shop with my fellow Jibro.

ignore assholes like this. he's likely just salty he didn't get into the ICO and then didn't buy the dip at .30-.35.

>salty he didn't get into the ICO
me too...but whatever, I'm feeling comfy.

Oh shit seriously? Don Tapscott!?! THE DON TAPSCOTT!?! Who gives a fuck.

think we're gonna have another break out soon...maybe 3-5 hours. would feel super comfy if we land on a $1.00

If we can set a $1 floor before KuCoin, shit is going to get real.

ALSO - there IS still the possibility KuCoin's ANN goes up, and we get FOMO ordering up to the launch. At that point, I'd probably sell half at near the peak, in case KCS dumps us...but that's a huge fucking gamble.

o dios vio que eres un hombre que no quiere plata.. quedate pobre forro

yeah they used to say the same about the Binance dump not too long ago...but the Kucoin dump is a legit worry, but I will probably gamble the swing on that as well.

idiot

either way, when we get the KuCoin ANN, there WILL be a new ATH. might not be an ATH, but it'll be above .90.

sorry, it might not be ****$1***** *

just bought some on bibox at .68, god i hope this takes us to the moon. fuck gdax and taking so long to deposit my fiat

.68 is a solid middle ground between the low / high. if it dips, buy more, if it starts a run (i'd say .71 is the signal, considering we just cracked .70 cents before a weak hand dump, get in before full lift-off.

I learned my lesson to use local bitcoin when I am FOMO'ing into shit and can't wait on cuckbase...fucking hate coinbase

where are you from? can't you have a buddy buy on Coinbase for you and paypal him the money or something?

--- another fatty green candle.

we breakin' out again, tonight, boys, as long as BTC doesn't dump under 7K again. strap in.

pajeet discord grp in action. remember who ever bought appc coin due to shilling. u r bags will get heavy with this shit coin.

yeah, who gives a fuck about a senior advisor to the world economic forum

I can use coinbase but prefer not to when I need the coins ASAP and want to buy more than my card limit but don't wanna wait on a bank transfer.

not sure about anybody else in this forum, but i'm not from a discord group. believe me or not, i don't give a flying fuck. i go by the handle -twu and have been on here a long time.

eat shit, non believers.

I can smell the /newbiz/ on you and it reeks. It's cool, I was like you once. The difference is I DYOR whereas you parrot bullshit memes.

i suggest e-mailing CB to see if they'll up your limit. they have for many people i know just by asking...free money for them, basically. if they don't, i suggest getting on throwing in your sheckles to whatever limits they want, and getting that limit raised ASAP.

i usually by LTC and then transfer in super fast. best way to not get fucked by X'fer times, and if shit is hitting the fan on a low, the ETH network may be clogged anyway.

cheers, man. :)

your FUD isn't getting to me. you realize you started talking shit at .61 cents, and in 30 minutes, we're up to .69 (cracked .70 once already)?

stay poor.

Danke Jibro.

yeah, man. fuck, how do we keep this thread alive until the breakout? ahhh.

Well I've been eyeballing the charts all night and it's now morning here so I am just gonna eat something and crash and hope we're near ATH or beyond when I get up.