Is anyone here still expecting the market to go up again? Like Late December/Early January levels up...

Is anyone here still expecting the market to go up again? Like Late December/Early January levels up? I'm in every fucking FUD thread trying to say that it'll happen, but I think I finally have to admit that I'm just deluding my true feelings. Deep down I know that it's over. The perfect storm of media FUD, normie masses streaming in and having been burned, incoming regulations and the prospect of a multi-year bear market are getting to me. I want to say that everything will be fine, that we'll all make it, but I finally reached a point where I can't anymore. I'm sorry. I'm still holding, down 70% from my initial investment, and I'm not even sure I'll ever break even anymore. Is it over? Is this how it ends? With a slow and painful bleedout over months, if not years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4pVNNRXy2ZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yep. I think its just time to sell... I knew this could never work out for me. As soon as things started really going my way I knew it was only a matter of time before it flipped on itself. I think it really is time to get out but I just cant seem to do it.

Chill man.

Ask yourself this. Why market has not crashed in 1 minute?

Because there are buyers. And in all this selling that has happened, other people were buying.

Why were they buying?

i like when girls squeeze my balls

Looks like Charlie was right. I don't see it going up anytime soon. It's not possible to recover form this in only a few months.

Dubs and trips? Kek id, and it will probably take a month to recover properly. Money always needs to get flushed out, despair needs to hit, depression needs to happen and only then can we start rising again. My thinking is that when Bitcoin hits 2-3k and people mass suicide from 80-90% losses can we start over again.

I don't really care. I am prepared to lose my money.

Of course it will go up. Maybe not tomorrow. Maybe not next week. In a year. The price will creep back up while everyone who fomod last month and panic sold this month has long forgotten crypto. By the time the next bubble starts anyone left in will be the whales and that pump will send you to 8 figures.

But when this goes down even further I'll probably be at $500 or so. I'll have next to nothing left to go up from. Tell me why the best idea is not to pull out now and come back in a few months to reinvest after things have calmed down.

>despair shills
*yawn*
Former Turmp something something. Nucelar codes!

delusion. everyone knew this would be a slow bleed

next week we are at 12k again

Because the moment you sell it will pump. I'm not even joking. The market is designed to fuck with you like that. If you were a good trader you would have already sold high. But you're not. Most people aren't. Including me. But I've done well form just holding. Its not a joke. It just takes time. $500 is not a lot. But instead of selling I've just been buying more and will continue to over the course of the next couple weeks.

April/May

You can realize losses. I’ll be buying every chance I get and hodlin my way to financial freedom, you pussy. Get out of crypto you’re unworthy.

I just got in with around 1/10th of what you have . I'm sure lots of normies are finally seeing their chance to buy into some of the smaller coins . you'll be fine , low prices lure people till it turns around

>le hodl xDDD
get a grip you delusional retard

That's usually what happens in crypto, 90% losses. You can't have 1000%+ gains on the upside without the same downside risk, and nothing is stopping you from predicting the future/timing the market. Over the long run I guarantee a 0% chance of being correct consistently, and knowing where the bottom is almost as impossible as knowing the top so by the time you come back the market will likely have recovered and left you behind.

If crypto is getting you down you're too emotionally invested. (Free pun)
Don't look at the price if your holding long term. Easy. I'm 95% eth and the price is back down to ATH from December, Like 2 months ago. Not a big deal, will it hurt confidence in the short term? Maybe, for people looking for a quick buck. But blockchain lovers are unaffected.

>just sell you stupid goy!

I am really eager to see it crash.
I want all those rich people to have to tell their wives, "Oops, I lost all the money and got fired."
>I want them to have to downgrade from their super yachts to mere pleasure yachts

It’s true. Most trading is done by bots. When a real person puts money on the market, the bots can tell and so they sell. When a real person sells their coins, which is rare, the bots pump it to the moon. The moral of the story is OP is a fag.

I literally would be 100k richer if I had held in the past. the only time when timing the market makes sense is in massive dips like these

Obviously. Pandora’s box is open. Normie money learned a lot. They learned crypto is unstoppable but don’t buy at ATH

Its def done for but im a brainlet and put too much money into it so now all I can do is hope or kms

No. I'm expecting the market to lose ~90% of its value from the top, so it should hit 100b or less.

i dont give a fuck anymore, ill just hold my shit for a few years

youtube.com/watch?v=4pVNNRXy2ZU

>a healthy correction

Bitcoin might actually be doomed if this is the pedigree of video been produced from this crash