Is John McAfee right? Will BTC be worth $1 million in 2020?

Is John McAfee right? Will BTC be worth $1 million in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2uhPnOyBHQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, he just really wants to eat his dick. Crypto will survive but BTC will be dethroned.

Obviously. Does anyone seriously believe BTC will not be at least $1-10min in 2 years?

Yes he is correct but don't forget BCH is bitcoin.
He actually is talking about BCH when he says btc. You can find interviews in which he clears that up but he doesn't say it often as he doesn't like being shitstormed by twitter corecucks

It wll be if we want it to be

i see it hitting at least $55,000 a major correction then $100,000.

fuck the FUD

>7k

lol that guy in the background is running a full node on his phone but doesn't have enough to pay transactions fees.

He's always right

Sauce?
He never really made it clear which btc hes talking about

yea because he is listening to core devs and just uses fiat.

Whenever I want advice I typically look for coked out murderers

Lol. How bout his safex pick? Pretty sure he said his majority stake was in safex. Why does anyone take this stupid drug addict seriously?

I guess he's hoping he'll be dead by 2020 so he doesn't look like even more of an idiot

This is complete bullshit lol
>he doesn’t like being shitstormed
John Mcafee lives to be shitstormed, he is still married to the prostitute who tried to kill him with her ex pimp

no

youtu.be/2uhPnOyBHQs
at 44:40

Btw this is the guy who lost all his money in the 2008 housing crash

see
Cuck. John is accumulating BCH while you cucks ride his dick.

Not on your nelly

Of course he wants BTC to be worth 1 mil, he owns BTC. Crypto will be around for a looooong time, BTC... Nup.

BCH*

youtu.be/2uhPnOyBHQs
at 44:40

If bitcoin will be $1mil, what do you think $.02 SAFEX is going to be? There's still time Biz

If you sleep on Safex now, you will cry later.

BTC will be worth 1 dollar in 2020. It serves no useful purpose. Crypto is over, it has no real use case aside from speculation. Any useful blockchain applications will be done on private chains.

Anyone who became a millionaire should be happy that they have enough to buy startup equity and become a registered investor, since that's where real gains come from. Not any more in crypto, though.

Lol sounds like he was trying to be clever to get people to buy his bags, this guy is confirmed twitter PnD. Nothing more.

i love this guy

>Country goes to war
>People flee
>''Alright, who has the youngest anus for all our jewelry to hide in?''

BTC is an excellent way to carry your money across borders in case of war, excellent way to offshore money etc etc.

lol yea I dont want to think abou when the really stupid slaves enter crypto end of this year.

Ok, maybe it'll be 10 dollars. the crypto market will lose 99% of its value over the next month or two.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im going to 10x before 2018 ends, cuck.

I hope so

No.
But I mean.. let's hope the shit about it replacing gold as a safer option is legit. That would basically value it around $350k.

>no useful purpose
how new are you for fuck sake?
>private chains
or are you actually retarded?

At current market rates. But what happens to gold during a stock market crash?

>1 million is conservative
uh guys, what are you going to do with that money? My plan was to grind up enough BTCs until I reached 800k in 2019...but now, even if I stop trading now I will have at least 20m.

I never planned to have that much money. I literally dont know what to do.

>Any useful blockchain applications will be done on private chains.

Your new here aren't you?

Don't worry, by then we will have hit hyper inflation and it'll cost 5 grand for a gallon of milk.

It'll fluctuate around 5k for a couple of years before the next moon mission

same thing as always they print more paper shorts

LOL, he got so mad because someone told the truth. Just because something has happened in the past before doesn't mean it'll repeat infinitely.

this

Yes, only he's referring to the real bitcoin as BCH Bcash baby - him and Jihan are good buddies

That's the best thing about it. You won't even need to sell your bitcoins. Anyone will even 1 BTC now will be the top 1% of wealth.

Well, we're winning either way. Either it does and we make money, or it doesn't and we either make or lose money, but laugh at McAfee for having to eat himself. It's a good deal.

It totally will, u should be all in at this point.

is that sam hyde

pic related

I believe this. Big moon mission but most are underestimating the amount of time it will stagnate

I just want to see if he actually eats his dicks

>mfw he is crazy enough to actually do it

Pic Related

>taking financial advice from a meth addict who has consistently been shown to just be PnDing bags on his twitter followers

lmao you guys crack me up

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

He won't eat his whole dick if it comes to it. I think what will happen is he'll get circumcised and fry up the foreskin and eat that. That's basically honouring the bet anyway, and then he'll finally transcend into the king jew status he's been working hard towards.
The guy is basically a jew already for all the pnds schemes he has been running.
My predicition is that after btc does another bull run in late 2019 and narrowly misses the 1mill, he'll eat his foreskin on national television and be officially adopted into the jew faith behind the scenes.
If you're not born into Judiasm you gotta prove your worth bro. These days racemixing, drug degeneracy and conning people out of money just isn't enough. Eating your own foreskin on national television could be the new way to be officially accepted into the faith.

All btc maybe

Why don’t you call him and ask? He’ll pick up. Seven three one 608-8837

when rich people tell you to buy you sell. it's that simple really.

yes it will hit $1,000,000 easily. bitcoin has created a new paradigm where corrections do not exist.

this, fuck that scammer

>BTC rises to $1M
>transaction cost is now $3000
LMAO

but /cgl/ said its a scam

this desu
He can't just eat his dick, he needs some excuse to make it look less weird.

Sssshhhhhh I'm accumulating!

It will hit $1,000,000 because eventually the number of Bitcoins in circulations will continue to fall as it is, of course, a depreciating asset. Meanwhile the US dollar is appreciating.

Eventually, some day, this will force the price of BTC up to $1,000,000. Whether $1,000,000 is worth anything when that happens remains to be seen.

That nigress on the left looks like she sucks a mean dick.

You are correct. If Bitcoins were worth $56,000 right now in 100 years they would be worth $1,000,000. McAfee's a genius!

But really I despise pump and dump scam artists like McAfee and the Jews so much.

>tfw it becomes a new american tradition to keep your foreskin intact, but only so that you can engage in ritual and very public cannibalism once you make your first crypto million.

I called him amd asked him if he still has his foreskin. He said, and I quote: "Of course I do and how the fuck did you get this number you little piece of shit?" Then he hung up because I started giggling.

Someday, most definitely. In 2020? Doubtful.

yeah so is litecoin lmao

Maybe thats why he believes so much in crypto.... THIS IS WHY BTC WAS CREATED