Get in here, aXpiremarines

Get in here, aXpiremarines

27k axperger reporting in

Sold my bags at 7500

At least its a blue chip token

Pardon me for asking, but what is a "blue chip" token?

FUCK YOU BIZ YOU TOLD ME THIS WAS GOING TO MOON I BOUGHT IN AT THE ICO NOW I'M ALREADY DOWN 10K FUCK ALL YOUR MOTHERS YOU MOTHER FUCKERS

Feels good that I'll have the better part of the year to continue to acquire.

Googles def: denoting companies or their shares considered to be a reliable investment, though less secure than gilt-edged stock.

I mean they already have clients, one being a multi-billion dollar hedgefund, fudders may disagree with me.

This isn't a quick pump and dump, user. Decide for yourself if you feel there's substance or not and look at the roadmap.

was able to sell my bags at 2.4x hahaaha you dumb niggers still holding this literal shitcoin.

probably the comfiest hodl in the market right now

>believed Veeky Forums with LINK
>missed out on 100k+

Didn't you consider that maybe, just maybe, that's because every single coin gets shilled here and eventually one of those will moon?

THAT'S NOT THE POINT YOU DUMB FUCK YOU ASS NUGGETS CONVINCED ME TO BUY THE ICO WHEN I COULD HAVE WAITED AND BOUGHT AT HALF PRICE FUCK YOUR SISTERS AND YOUR BROTHERS ASS FUCKERS

>literally almost 50% below ico price
>my comfiest hold
do you actually think people are retarded enough to believe this bullshit and buy this coin? axpergs are some of the most stupid retarded retards i have ever witnessed

Then buy twice as much at half price, nigger. You'd be cursing yourself if the price had gone up and you didn't get in.

>stupid retarded retards
Stop right there son.

>he shills axpire
lul

I already sold half of my 330k stack
The team is ass, there's no news, they won't get listed on any big exchange anytime soon AND both btc and eth are tanking
AXP hit an ATL of 5600 smelliest the other day, and knowing that btc is heading to 4k, I don't even want to imagine how long will AXP go
Sell and buy lower in like 4 days before the "exchange listing"
Oh and the update was fucking awful lmfao
Go to eth and wait til neo drops below 100$ and buy that if you want guaranteed gains without tethering up

>calls it a blue chip token
Barely a shill, but please enlighten me of what a retarded retard is and a stupid retard is opposed to what.. a smart retard?

You also say lul, so I am going to bed now.

>currently $.05
>at the bottom of the top 100 it would be $.44
>at the bottom of the top 50 it would be $1.10
>at the bottom of the top 10 it would be $13

went only in with 1 eth. Gotta say it dumped less than the next coin but ... I think it's ... not really a scam but ... also not really legit. Like look at the outsourcing to pajeets and the copy and paste token code and the TG admins who are mostly random dudes from the internet and how father and son seem to be the only spokespersons while everyone else is just answering questions via copypasta. Super large hedgefonds client? Anyone ever confirmed this or are we just taking their word? And spinoff from that super successful spend management business ... uhm ...

how about this: Daddy Markham lost his job or had to leave or whatever and _maybe_ took a single client contact away and is now trying to get back on his feet and Little Markham came up with doing a nice little fund raiser "and dad, there is that dude on the internet, Roger Ver, hes for hire ..."

If thats not exactly what happens I would be surprised if it doesnt come close