NOT AGAIN NOT AGAIN

WE'RE GOING DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGIY5Vyj4YM
youtube.com/watch?v=xlhsfKgwiqI
youtube.com/watch?v=_eQQKVKjifQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OHNONONONONO

Fuck me. 8314$ to 8000 in less than an hour

AHHHHHHHHWOOOOOOGGGGGGAAA

This is much more fun to watch after cashing out.

>8000
n-not yet, user!

JUST

I really wish I shorted this shit last night before bed, oh well

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL its 7933$

classic burgers checking their coinbase accounts falling during superbowl halftime show

So much for the «har floor» at 8k...

Already above $8k again... That was boring.

It's going to be at $7k when I wake up, isn't it?

>$7k
If you're lucky

Noooo. Nooooo.

WHAT IF I WAKE UP TOMORROW MORNING AND THERE ARE BRAND NEW GTX 1080 TI GRAPHICS CARDS ON EBAY FOR 50 BUCKS EACH MY FUCKING SIDES

it is 8050$ now

My supermodel wife here i come

>if I wish upon a star...
Dream on, /v/fag.

UNDER 8K HEREEEEEE WEEE GOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE ARE
NOT
FUCKING
SELLING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE! user'S GO TO YOUR WINDOW RIGHT NOW! OPEN THEM! SHOUT AS LOUD AS YOU CAN, "I"M MAD AS HELL, AND I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

youtube.com/watch?v=rGIY5Vyj4YM

>bought at $11,300

>It's dropping every 5 fucking minutes and it's not even 8000 now

You wanna bet on that?

IM NOT EVEN TRYING TO MAKE MONEY ANYMORE

I WANT MY MONEY BACK

I NEED ETH TO REACH 1K, JUST 1 FUCKING K, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR, EVERY TIME IT LOOKS LIKE ITS ABOUT TO REACH IT, IT GOES DOWN TO 800 DANGEROUSLY INTO 700 AGAIN

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IM NEVER COMING BACK TO THIS SHIT MARKET, FUCK YOU Veeky Forums

guaranteed it drops again when the super bowl is over

Depends on who wins.

I ' M N O T G O I N G T O T A K E T H I S A N Y M O R E !

WE MOON NOW NO MORE BULLSHIT! I'M NOT GETTING KEKED ANYMORE user!

>not buying in incrementally to average it all out

I bought in some at 17k and I've made profit. Git gud

It tested $8000 4 times and it didn't happen. And look at these buy walls.
We are going back to $11,000 guys.

>averaging down
just as bad in a bear market

It tested $10K numerous times before finally breaking through. It might also bounce around $8K for a long time just like ETH was $300 for months.

can't wait to buy in tomorrow, I hope if crashes down to fucking 1000

Buywalls aren't good mate. Not artificial ones. That's just a sign that the market is trying to head in one direction and a few desperate whales are trying to prop it up.

The market always wins in the end.

do it now, i just did 30min ago

There is no more FUD left. Today's hearing will be the last possible FUD for months to come.
On the other hand there are big conferences coming and the chinks will start buying in after new year vacations.
If we hold $8000 until the end of the day we are officially starting a new bullrun.

but not as bad as it could be! no one knows when it might start going back up. its all a gamble.

There is no "market". 90% of BTC supply is controlled by less than a 100 whales.

the whales walled at 7700$ 3 days ago, there is still hope they'll do it again today

r-right guys?

I'm pretty sure it is a coordinated FUD attack this won't end for a while.

Yeah, it's all a giant conspiracy that your magic internet money is exposed for what it is: A refuge for terrorists, child traffickers, and Nazis.

If you haven't sold everything, you're an idiot. Cryptocurrencies are on their way out—Western Union is cheaper is cheaper than transferring cyrpto, for god's sake.

Stay salty, nocoiner.

You have no idea at how much money is at stake. Manipulating the media is nothing to these people.

HAAAAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS THAT YOU'RE DEEEAD

>bought at 8000
>sold at 12000

I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I literally just sold all my ethereum and withdrew it back into my real bank account. The value I withdrew was £20 less than I deposited in November. I could have made a tidy profit if I cashed out and never listened to the retarded HODL memers. The only coin I own now is £50 worth of XMR. I'm never getting a lambo. These are sad times.

I always thought it was miss the rains. damn

Great job selling at the absolute bottom.

How is this possible? ETH was like 350 - 450 in November. It's 810 right now.

>1 minute candles
kek

PRESS F

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

anyone in this thread thinking buy walls are a good thing is delusional. Whales want to prop up the value of bitcoin just like major shareholders attempt to prop up the value of a company.

>tulips
lmao

I wish I never heard of crypto

i just want a gpu

CGL IS MOCKING US

There will be less competition from the big players, so more small time people will start mining, which in turn will make customer grade graphics cards that much harder to find. Be careful what you wish for.

4 hrs till next drop?

>There is no more FUD left

except for the tether/bitfinex senate hearings?

also G20 happening 2/6 - 2/9

>giving a shit what weeaboos and paedos think

What if a whale discord watches biz and decides to dump to get sweet memes?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>G20 - back to back
2/6 - 2/9

Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion (GPFI) Meeting

2/8 - 2/9
1st Meeting of the Digital Economy Task Force

Seems in step to what the outcome of the senate hearings on crypto on 2/5 will likely have ramifications the next couple of days for the G20.

>furry
>buying high and selling low
yiff in hell, furfag

>Green ID and dubs for max recovery!

LARP

hitting 12k by next week

>mining will be less profitable
>this will cause an increase in mining

kek this particular reaction made me laugh hard

>It's going to be at $7k when I wake up, isn't it?

less flip to ethereum NOW

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO
MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

furfag justice

>while we sleep..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

I THOUGHT WE HAD A REVERSAL ALREADY...

HERE WE GO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

buy YOU DUMB FUCKERS DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS TO BE OVER CATCH THIS FUCKING KNIFE AND THROW IT BACK INTO THE SKY

For the love of God, just fucking crash already. So sick of this shit.

Cool meme lines bro

Thnx Just bought 100k

beneath 8k again AAAAAAAAAAAAA

C...Can I finally buy a 1080 TI now? I WANNA PWAY VIDEO GAMES!!! MOMMY GIVE ME MORE AWOWENCE SO I CAN BUY DA GWAPHICS CAWD!!!

HE WILL GO DOWN HE WILL DROWN DROWN DEEPER DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=xlhsfKgwiqI

lol at any fag still hodling pajeetcoin go all in on icx hold and shut the fuck up

Kek

Who edited this pic?

My sides are in orbit lmaoo

youtube.com/watch?v=_eQQKVKjifQ

IT WASN'T A MOON IT WAS A BLACK HOLE I CAN'T GET OUT I CAN'T GET OUT I CANSUTNSTLOWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Angel of Deathhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Everyone keeps telling me it will recover

but im now below my initial investment

I thought i was going to make it somehow. Maybe not to millions but i would have my own house, a little bit of money to maybe be able to travel across the country and see the world.

I was already envisioning buying a cheap motorcycle and driving across the states and through the desert to california.

How interesting that would have been. to leave my town for once and get out and see some new places. To have a small nice little home paid off and a used car paid off.

that's all i really wanted.

it looked like i was going to make it too. i was up 40,000 and i only needed to 3 or 4 times and i would have an easy life ahead of me.

everyone posts about how they need millions but with 150-200k i would have been so set bros. that would have been my lambo.

life would have been so easy without loans and payments and all that stuff

and as of a few minutes ago i am below my initial investment.

i just dont know what to feel anymore.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How did you know my feels. The end was so close too. I just wanted to have my own cozy place and now I'm back to square one.