"That'll be zero point zero zero zero zero three seven five bitcoin please sir"

>"That'll be zero point zero zero zero zero three seven five bitcoin please sir"

No you got it backwards, schools will be taught in mBTC

"that'll be 753,000 satoshis, sir."

>"Would you like to wait for a spike in price?"

>implying cashiers will still have jobs and every store won't automatically charge your Amazon account as you walk out.

+ tip + transaction fee + tip on transaction fee + tax on the fee

you mean 3750 satoshis

>he thinks we're going to have cashiers in the future

YOU'RE NOT MEASURING IN SATS, THOT!!!!

>nah I rather pay with cash, who knows how high can one satoshi be tomorrow

That will be 753,000 satoshi
I mean 700,000
I mean 800,000
I mean 900,000
OK, thank you for your business. Please return in two weeks when your transaction is confirmed

>not just saying 3.75 µBTC

welcum to da future bruddah

This.

Cashiers will be outdated in 5 years, tops.
You will walk into a store, grab everything you want to buy and the sum will be withdrawn automatically with a receipt being emailed to you when you leave the store.

When fiat is gone bitcoin won't fluctuate, you fucking brainlet.

"We've locked in your conversion rate at the latest conversion rate, 1 btc = 11247 USD. So that'll be 3750 Satoshi sir."

Turtlecoin TRTL only has two decimal places, privacy coin and almost instant transfer times

I thought of something like this the other day, but I have no clue how to design it

"I didn't storm the beach at Iwo Jima to have Japanesey sounding money young lady!"

Wat do?

Amazon already on it bud

this is literally already done be amazon user

I figured as much

the way we're going it's more like that will be 375 bitcoin

>driverless cars
>automated stores
>a powerful PC in every guy's pocket
When did we start living in the sci-fi future? I feel like I was in a coma for 50 years.

Then what will be the point of BTC then? if all of its value comes from the speculation aspect and people wanting to get rich?

Transactions retard.

kek

You can't price things in Satoshi's with high fees. It makes prices look retarded. That'll 753,000 Satoshi for your goods and 250,000 Satoshis for your fee. Only BCH can price in Satoshis