What are you anons gonna do once crypto enters another lull that lasts for years!?

what are you anons gonna do once crypto enters another lull that lasts for years!?

laugh because 90% of my portfolio is in real estate and stocks

Another what?

lull

You didn't cash out yet?
Oh poor loli poster

When that happens I'll probably ride my dragon to Narnia.
Now let's do sci-fi instead of fantasy. Your turn OP.

i did, but i only made a bit of money. i wanted to get rich!

75% of my portfolio is in his portfolio so I should be good

I'm living with my parents so I guess I'll keep doing that while praying for a bull run.

Shitpost on Veeky Forums

Slowly put in fiat.

I honestly don't know.

It's just a temporary correction, will be back at 50K by August. Hold.

how do you figure that?

sit it out, since i cashed out enough to do so

shogi anime is actually GOOD

Steemit will still be profitable even if steem is pegged at 1 USD forever.

Accumulate at the bottom.

Find another board that will show me another way in which I'm insufficient.

Im never selling. And neither should you, since you shouldn't be investing more than you can afford to lose. Only amatures are getting worried about a bear market.

i invested money i could afford to lose but at the end i preferred to walk away with it + 60% gains than lose it

It doesn't matter. I make 2-10% a day in a downtrend. Just put in stupidly low orders and wait for someone to do a massive sell off. Then put in stupidly high orders and wait for some idiot to dump his money in or just sell it when it pops back up.

explain it in english pls

pretty much this

i'm not good at math

Accumulate
Either die broke waiting for it to moon again or cash out when it moons again

Wait this works?

probably going to kill myself. don't have the strength to wait anymore

The price action follows a log-normal probability. If you put in a really low buy order, the chances of someone selling off a large quantity in a short period of time are slim, but if they do the chances of it going even lower are almost impossible. The probability is in your favour the price will move back up for a short period of time before continuing downward, enough for you to take a profit.

If the price continues going down slowly, you have to cancel your order and put it in even lower. The idea is you wanna catch someone panic selling a lot then slowly sell it off to the idiots buying the dip thinking they're getting a deal.

It works best on slow markets but they don't have enough volume to make a lot of money. You can also do the reverse in an uptrend, selling super high and buying cheap when it corrects.

Do what I was going to do anyway. HODL.

LULL

This would work if exchanges didn't match the lowest ask with the highest bid, but nice larp

You can't. You only go to Narnia when Aslan sees you or Narnia needs help. I keep waiting and hoping and go visit the wood where it happened (I just stepped between two trees) but as the years roll by have stopped, but I guess I won't see it again until my death. I miss the talking dogs and my horse most of all. They were my family but they taught me not to be a coward.

You just wait for someone to sell off a lot that blasts through all the bids until it gets to yours. What don't you understand?

it's called delusion.

Buy low sell high

Hard concept to grasp for a biz tardy like you

essentially this