I'm convinced biz is 90% pajeet bots. Here's how I know; lightning network, bitcoin, bcash, bitcoin cash, LN...

I'm convinced biz is 90% pajeet bots. Here's how I know; lightning network, bitcoin, bcash, bitcoin cash, LN, flippening, eth, erc20, segwit, link, your mom. Lets see where this goes.

Post vegene pls sir

buy mobius

e$pers on yobit

the series is not converging

t. mathbot

90% aligns with my numbers.
90% shills
5% idiots
4% normies
1% gold

link is very bad sir. fat sirgay is russian scammer do not feed him.

im pretty sure that its just 90% retards.

looking at those % i feel i know in which 5% you are.

haha yes awesom post im buying 10k more link right now link marine :)

The Lightning network white paper is dishonest and deliberately misleading. When they make the comparison to Visa they compare Visa "transaction messages" to bitcoin transactions but a visa transaction is made of 2 or more "transaction messages" so it isn't a fair comparison. Not only that but they are making the comparison assuming that bitcoin would have to process continually all year the number of transactions per second that visa processes at peak usage during the holidays. A fair comparison would be to look at the average number of transactions per second rather than the maximum. The LN is unnecessary for scaling and introduces and an entirely new landscape of incentives to bitcoin, and there is no reason to think they are as robust as the bitcoin protocol has be historically.

Add Bazinga shills up there. 100% sure those are pajeets.

fuck what this guy says. Link is a scam.
ERC 20 isn't going anywhere
Bitcoin isn't correcting
Flippening IMMENINT
Mobius TO THE MOON

Lightning network is going to be an excellent project when it comes out. I'd buy now before the price explodes.

please buying mobius and posting the bobs and vegan

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of shill
Five percent leisure, fifty percent gains
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name.

>not a hundred percent reason to poo in loo
user I am disapoint

You would think that but of coarse not, buy Monaco today! MCO is the only cryptocard that is proven and will make money guaranteed.

Everyone is talking about Bazinga coin

[post]Link is a exitscam confirmed, no communication, and zero commits in gitthub. Didn't you hear about the shadowfork yet? Mobius however has a trustworthy team behind [/post]

vitalik butterin: lmao that's a scam ec20

People are so fucking stupid I don't get it but at least it makes it easier to get rich. Mobius is THE train to be on and it's so fucking cheap.

All these morons getting sucked into buying scams every time they pump. You can rest assured that Aeternity and Chainlink will not be around five years from now. Just don't even worry. Fomo'ing will only waste your money.

Mobius is the real deal. No one is shilling it to you because it wasn't pre-mined so there there aren't special interests creating the kind of hype that sucks in lots of morons to shill their $100 bags.

Buy some Bitcoin, it's the original and still going strong and in the lead. There are still massive gains to be made if it maintains it's dominance. But if you still feel like you missed the train that will deliver untold gains, Mobius is it.

When people talk about Chainlink they sometimes call it Ethereum 2.0. these people are being retarded since Chainlink style smart contract oracles can be built as a second layer on Bitcoin and every other coin with Mobius. The Chainlink technology will not be useful never and the current token will be worthless, there is no reason to buy it besides throwing your money away, validating some Veeky Forumstards, and enriching an fatty Sergey.

In fact Mobius is truly Ethereum 2.0. Mobius takes the ideals of Bitcoin, a permissionless electronic money and brings that ideal to reality. Bitcoin proved the concept of a PoW blockchain but without fungibility it cannot be money. Mobius team also has the years of Bitcoin experience to draw on for improvements.

Using this thread to identify the shillbots

>your mom
kek