I honestly cant wait for crypto to fucking die violently so this board can actually be used for intelligent discussion...

I honestly cant wait for crypto to fucking die violently so this board can actually be used for intelligent discussion as opposed to XD BUY THIS MEME COIN ITS GONNA MOON LMAO PINK WOJAK SCREAMING HAHA IM GONNA BE RICH coping you all do

Why don’t you just talk about stocks and business more and then more stock and business people will post too?

nocoiner faggot missed out on free money

an intelligent discussion on which stocks to short, because the market's going dowwwwwn boy.

fuck you faggot

no one actually made any decent cash before crypto came along

what else are you gonna do? get fucking 5% gains in stocks a year, lose everything in forex because you have to turn the leverage up to 1000x?

buy real estate and realise you cant flip it becaues you dont have the skills required?

fucking dropship dragon dildos?

fuck u, people became millionaires in 2017 and we'll become trillionaires in 2018

Wake when thou wilt

>said increasingly nervous nostocker for the eighth year in a row

>woah this expected correction after 30% increase in a year and some change plus new higher interest rates which have been public knowledge for literal eons plus the recent development of high bond yeilds REALLY took us by surprise

Shut the fuck up poorfag

I have social security that's insurance right?

>says man with an increasingly small net worth on his monopoly money portfolio for the 15th time this deathspiral

a lot of bluechips are up around 50% from last year lmfao

Lowest btc will go is ~6500, screenshot this

There's no floor.

Done. You'll see it tomorrow.

Doing a linreg using predictions from the steady growth before meme hype went into it, the "return to mean" from the meme chart could very well be around 4000 for BTC

>no one actually made any decent cash before crypto came along
No. Only Millennials depend on extreme bubbles to make decent cash, because they purchase Starbucks every day and waste $1,000 on an iPhone rather than using such money for buying AAPL shares.

Get back to fraud Panzer

>fuck you faggot
>no one actually made any decent cash before crypto came along
>what else are you gonna do? get fucking 5% gains in stocks a year, lose everything in forex because you have to turn the leverage up to 1000x?
>buy real estate and realise you cant flip it becaues you dont have the skills required?
>fucking dropship dragon dildos?
>fuck u, people became millionaires in 2017 and we'll become trillionaires in 2018
LMAO

>we are early adopters
>don't go short o-or else you're a faggot!
>hodl or else you're an amerifat!!
>this is just a healthy correction
>my fiat value doesn't matter; I'm gaining sats!
>this same trend has happened for the past years
>what is volume and market cap?
>bitcoin 30k soon!
>I have all of these gains!! No, I haven't cashed out, why?
>fuck taxes! give me free shit!
>We are in Depression, Recovery imminent