Monthly volume

Was messing around with charts and noticed that despite the huge price drop, the selling volume on the monthly chart indicates that most people have not sold yet.

What can we make of this?

that the month just started retard

savage

/thread

holy shit

OOOHHH SHIT how will OP ever recover?

(you)

>1 post by OP's ID
OP LITERALLY HANGING BY A NOOSE

saved

OP here, sold everything at 17k and bought the dips and sold the tops... so yeah there's that.

The question still stands, does the volume justify the price drop?

OP here on my phone, I know that but January dropped too

OP here on my PS Vita, just went balls deep into confido, looking for that rebound

that's a shitload of volume for 4 days

op here on my wii, i decided ark was the best buy.
See ya sinners

Well at least you enjoy yourselves ITT.. it's not like any of you actually understand anything that's happening or want to try to guess the possible outcomes.

OP, look at the ETH/BTC monthly chart. BTC is about to do exactly the same

What exactly are you trying to say, unironically

I'm asking about how can we use volumes as a metric of what's happened since December 17th.

I'm trying to figure out if the price has been overly dumped.. I mean, if you add the green volume of the last 12 periods vs the red volume, my guess is that the hodl meme is stronger than believes and maybe it's only the December and January fags that are exiting and that seller might go exausted sooner than later.

Or am I simply in the weeds here?

you smokin some weeds here thats for sure

No. 'Smart Money' (go check twitter, plenty of OG bitcoiners, include blockstream devs) sold from 13-16k. If you notice, after 16 we had that drop...the buying from 16-19k was FOMO buying (the overbought RSI was dropping as the price was rising) ...this told us people who were HODLin from way back were unloading into new buyers. And after which we had the ATH and the spiral down.

Also Volume can be faked with wash trading, dont use it as the only indicator.

at moments like that i love biz so much