Is this it? Is this where we all pull out of crypto and go our separate ways...

Is this it? Is this where we all pull out of crypto and go our separate ways, knowing we were part of a multi billion dollar failure?

fuck this crypto bullshit cant believe i fell for this scam

WOOO ME LIKE SEXY LADY GOOD THREAD
just kidding faggot. sage

I cashed out 5 minutes ago. It's over.

this. kill yourself OP

literally everyone in the world is laughing at us. I thought this was legit not a scam. this fucking sucks

females can be so attractive but maintain the sorriest levels of organization

Hey, there's still a lot of money to be made leverage shorting this scam down to 0

>literally everyone in the world is laughing at us
don't they normally?
does that make them correct?

In december things were better, normies and the media were excited about crypto. Now they fucking just mock us and say that we all just fell for a ponzi. Go look at any board besides Veeky Forums. We are literally the laughing stock of Veeky Forums

Will be up at 50K by next year. Hold.

She isn't Asian.

aaaAAAND IT'S GONE

> thinking this is an insult

nocoiners are an unintelligent and jealous bunch. this happens every time a crash happens, but nobody ever seems to remember that holders are still 500% up since a few months ago despite the crash.
let the dumb stay dumb, why care what they say?

Yup dubs confirm get lost faggot

pretty much

you all basically bought enron stock

>holders are still 500% up since a few months ago despite the crash

true dat

i started just before 2018 i fucking hate my life

>if it fails its a scam

How the fuck can you be this fucking retarded? Are you american by any chance?

Who else here only buys crypto for an actual purpose and gets irritated in these stupid fucking price fluctuations?
Cant believe how many faggotd buy this shit hoping for a hail mary. It will slowly go up in dollar value with a few rollercoaster rides.
Use crypto for what its meant to be used for.. buying illegal shit. Ironically if you bought in how people are meant to (anonymously with direct bank deposits through escrow) you wouldn't have to pay tax. Fucking jewbase cuckt so many of you dumbasses

just hold it'll recover

yep see ya

Same. Thinking about suicide daily.

I feel you guys, I sold all my BTC today after it bounced back up to 8.3k

At least I made some profit, I feel bad for the guys who bought in after the pump.

Seriously, if you're still in, now's the time to get out cuz it's going to keep dropping.

It's not a scam. We just didn't sell our shit intelligently.

>It's not a scam
>I just lost all my money
>ha-ha

Dubs checked.

Crypto is gambling. Ultimately, every gambler loses.

I didn't lose anything, I gained a little, but I didn't come out a millionaire. I know a lot of people who weren't so fortunate. And if people stay in like I'm telling them not to...I'm going to know a lot more.

If you're reading this, don't be one of them. There's going to hit a point where no one is buying anymore, and you'll be stuck holding bags.

i remember this bitch crying on 60 minutes or some shit about people being mean about her posting pictures on the internet.

Now she keeps doing it.

How much did you lose?