WTF have I just read?

I bought the report from the user from the other post and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Why is nobody talking about this shit?

WTF the circus part means?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s
satoshibox.com/7te2debf63voyo6g85fxomfe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user could you send the report

It means u got clowned

Why do I feel it is a Hunter x Hunter reference?

I think the draft is real just because nobody can emulate Clif's special brand of batshit. Someone like Teeka is piss-easy to copy in comparison.

The circus / fire-eating part seemed to allude to some kind of technological revolution in the health care industry in the coming decade, and cryptocoins that are as-yet not in existence that will embody this technology.

Not sure if the part about aliens some user was talking about was a larp or not, it's not in the (obviously unfinished) draft that I read.

Made me double down on LINK, not that I needed another reason to.

Its fake bro

Alien was a LARP. There is nothing about that in the report, at least in that version.

I agree it's clearly unfinished, but I don't see it going into conspiracy direction.

What other coins did he talk about? What is dancing and dwarfs suppose to mean?

guy's an insult to "high"

he's mental, it's pure voodoo

anyone can be right in crypto he just gets pajeets to pay him

XLM, XRB, FUN, VEN, LINK in the version I read.

XLM - 'rando', future uncertain, needs to reach critical mass soon or will miss its chance to dominate and will dwindle out
XRB - negative sentiment over rebranding continues through february, but breaks back out into optimism and a good future for rest of 2018
FUN - chatter about scandals, regulatory uncertainty, future points towards darkness and despair
VEN - Current price anxiety, will soon settle down and enthusiasm about next-gen governance will almost certain carry VEN back into moonland
LINK (no shit) - emotional values will increase in multiples in a few weeks, good 2018 and 2019 outlook.

LINK was probably the most unambiguously optimistic of the 5.

kek

>WTF the circus part means?!?

▶ 1:37

youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s

This.

user was claiming he received the report a the end of Jan, so the prediction about FUN seems quite accurate.

>LINK was probably the most unambiguously optimistic of the 5.

Alien Space War man says it, I feel a lot better now

Don't know what that is. I hope I'm not disappointing you user

I've literally got my LINK on a ledger nano s that is locked in a time-controlled safe. I can't touch it (and the rest of my bags, but LINK is the majority holding) until at least July. But it's still nice to hear from a schizophrenic, possibly-actually-psychic acid casuality that I'm on the right course.

I was expecting a more optimistic prediction for XLM.
In my version there is a long white space between XLM and XRB, maybe something will be added before the official publication?

Yes I have that as well. I wonder why he limits his predictions to 5 coins, I'm sure he has datasets for all the top 100. Stingy fucker.

No mention of BTC/BCC?

What if "Sword swallowing", "Fire eating" and "Strongman" refers to some particular cryptos?

Looks more like referring to certain industries, but i don't know

not coin related but here is an except from his deep-dive circus section, so you can get a feel for how fucking psychotic/genius/???? he is:

>It is fair to say that a defining third of all of the language for the 'soaring twenties' is involved within the 'new Fire Eating' sub sets. The idea coming from these sets is of a 'revitalized (pun noted) Fire Eating industry' that is not about either 'insurance', nor 'doctors (per se)'. The data sets have 'hospitals' and 'doctors' becoming far less of a social presence as the 'Fire Eating industries (based on new technologies)' emerge over these next few years. There are sets for devices that will replace '80%' of all surgeries in some niches over fewer than 5/five years. Other sets have 'new modalities' being administered either 'remotely' or by 'robots'. Other sets have 'home devices' that will be 'eliminating' all manner of 'complaints' that today would cause 'appointments (with) doctors'. The data sets would have the 'gross percentage' of 'Fire Eating-care spending' within USAPop to be 'cut to (a) third' of current levels within less than 2/two years of the introduction of the new 'Fire Eating technologies'. So far it needs to be noted that we don't have any clear indicators for specifics in either device type or companies, other than all the 'Fire Eating new technologies' are cross linked over to 'frequency', and 'field control' within their supporting sub sets.

Almost sounds like this fancy new tech will be some kind of miraculous energy beam or field. Also it's shit like this that makes me believe it's legit, who the fuck else could emulate writing like this.

I want to believe this madman. Today I've increased my stack in XRB and LINK.

I swear to God I will start an interspace war if he was wrong. And also eat my own dick

Veeky Forums loves this guy, he must be true IMO

Autism understands autism

Post a link to the report, user

It was a satoshibox link that charged .003 BTC, I'm not linking it just because I don't want to enrich the user who's leaking any further (yes, I paid that fag $30 for a leaked draft). But I promise, those are the five coins in the report and the general sentiment about them. I don't have the energy or spare time to cook up a fake report and 'leak' it to bizfags.

I got mine from the other thread here for 0.003 BTC. There is another link going around of 0.01 BTC but I don't know if there is any difference.
satoshibox.com/7te2debf63voyo6g85fxomfe

Translation: Nanomachines will heal your body against sickness and body damage

t. Autismo Translator

I'm about to go all in into XRB. Don't lie to me user. What about OMG? People here said he talked about it before.

I was just reviewing last month's ALTA report. I actually have changed my mind about the legitimacy of this leak. Because the paragraph I just quoted appears in last month's report as well. Just replace Fire Eating with 'health':

>It is fair to say that a defining third of all of the language for the 'soaring twenties' is involved within the 'new health' sub sets. The idea coming from these sets is of a 'revitalized (pun noted) health industry' that is not about either 'insurance', nor 'doctors (per se)'. The data sets have 'hospitals' and 'doctors' becoming far less of a social presence as the 'health industries (based on new technologies)' emerge over these next few years. There are sets for devices that will replace '80%' of all surgeries in some niches over fewer than 5/five years. Other sets have 'new modalities' being administered either 'remotely' or by 'robots'. Other sets have 'home devices' that will be 'eliminating' all manner of 'complaints' that today would cause 'appointments (with) doctors'. The data sets would have the 'gross percentage' of 'health-care spending' within USAPop to be 'cut to (a) third' of current levels within less than 2/two years of the introduction of the new 'health technologies'. So far it needs to be noted that we don't have any clear indicators for specifics in either device type or companies, other than all the 'health new technologies' are cross linked over to 'frequency', and 'field control' within their supporting sub sets.

Looking again, it looks as if key parts of last month's report were copy and pasted and words like 'health', 'modelspace', 'advertising' replaced with circus-themed words like 'fire-eating', 'circus', and 'strongman'. The blurbs about the coins themselves are new but all fairly short and could probably have been written by someone else with ease. So I withdraw my prior comment about it being genuine. It's a sloppy fake that is 80% copy-pasted language from last month.

Sorry user, read my new assessment . It is probably fake. He did legitimately talk about OMG in December issue and was pretty rosy about its future FWIW.

It's fake, he already tried this, he'll link you to a satoshibox. The report for this month isn't out.

Oh ok. Didn't go all in yet but I'm holding am holding some OMG.

Well I hope he enjoys his $30 from me. I also hope he gets raped by niggers.

WTF I hope he will spend my 30$ for buying medicing fucking nigger

You could have searched it man, I saw someone fall for a scamcoin advertised as a scamcoin asking if he had been scammed what are you people doing around here?

Just for visibility, this links to a scam report and should not be purchased. See .

>I could be making easy scam money selling pictures of cheese wedges too
>but I have scruples
Feels bad man.

How much fucking time would a human spend to create such thing?

funniest shit ive seen in biz history is that you people take this guy even 1% seriously. 10 minutes reading his report and my mind was blown.