The Real Bubble

As if BTC crash isn't enough there is open problema ahead. People sold their bags for a token which is suppose to be worth 1 dollar. Look at the market cap.

Imagine if we reach the bottom at 5k, 3k, or 100 USD/BTC. And the uptrend moves violently, people will want to sell their Tether to USD back or buy back BTC at exchangers (like its volumen trade does in majority). Problem is that they either have a dollar back up nor there will be millions of idiots taking your tokens for BTC at the exchangers.

It will be a bottle of you holders of a token, with zero buyers.

And if it wasn't enough they could just declare bankruptcy and leave you at your own with Tethers. After all Crypto isnt regulated.

This is the greatest hit ever designed and if my conspiracy theory is right and they colluded with exchangers, then they are using the BTC you gave then by buying their Tethers to even supply the market with more and more BTC. So its a win win scenario for them.

The market goes up they have millions of BTC and just delist Tether, and get the suit USD of those who brought BTC at the crashing.

The market goes down to zero, they had sold and over sold never edning BTC from the Tether refugees. Close the exchangers and keep the era of post BTC crypto crisis. You will hold a souvenir of the era with a Tether token. As their HQ are in a save heaven they will keep its multibillion gains to never send it back to the excahngers accounts. Even worse the exchanger could said they brought Tether too with all their cash and got scammed too.

This is the perfect crime.

*bottle neck.
>my grammar is horrible but hope you get the idea.

Holy shit the transaction times will be so slow binance will probably go down and biz will go crazy claiming exit scam again

No bitcoin will be for sale to tether. I suggest anyone in it slowly buy out. I’m not even trying to fud it’s just going to happen.

Who the fuck is going to sell eth for tether? During a bull run, who the hell is tethering up?

Biz will ignore this

Maybe you can re-write it in a proper english text with technical words so others user can be safe.

We know it's gonna happen.
Shills will claim pegged currency with static inflationary supply is fine, just fine.

But the important question is:
How do I profit from this?

Does this mean we gonna moon soon?

On an exchange, when you go to trade tether for btc or eth, someone has to trade it for your tether. How many people will want to buy into eth or buy into btc from tether versus how many people will be trading into tether from btc/eth during a bull run. There will be many more buyers trying to exit tether than there are sellers trying to exit eth/btc.

I just don't have much to add, I'm thinking like this guy,
Sure, genius play, but there has to be a way to catch some breadcrumbs here.

>still doesnt understand tether

I think the amount of money in tether right now will have a large effect on the price

There is a meeting with local traders who are desperate to sell their BTC, they are clueless about world news, it will be held at 6th Feb.

I offer them possible deal to buy all their BTC and ETH. The strategy is to excuse me for a "call" and decide to buy it or not, depending on how the committee ended.

Why are literally half the replies in this thread from you

Idk no one wants to talk about it but it’s a legitimate concern so I’m trying to discuss it

Trying to read your writing makes my brain bleed, you have to go back

>From the comfiness of Peruvian villas to US santuary cities

No thanks, live is much better here than your Obamacare nation filled with violent gangs and amoral women.

This is interesting, but you are looking at it wrong.

Like you said, anyone who held BTC all the way down to 3-4k or less is not going to exchange it at that point for worthless Tether. But all it will do is pump prices massively and very quickly, because people will demand much more Tether for Bitcoin.

It's already been happening for the past couple months. GDAX/Coinbase used to trade at a near 10% premium to Binance tether prices, and now Binance is always almost 5% higher than Coinbase.

Overall though I think this is a very bad sign for crypto as no new money is coming in to the market and all pumps are just based off of people trading Tether for other crypto.

this whole thread make me brain hurted

summary of what OP said:

the lower bitcoin goes, the less you will be able to exchange your tethers for BTC.

example: if everyone in the world traded their 20k btc for tether, then btc plummeted to 1k, there will barely be anyone buying tether since you have so much USDT and a 1 BTC only is worth 1000 USDT, causing a crisis

yes and that will increase the dollar value of btc or eth even further, as long as people still trust tether

this board is full of fucking brainlets at this point, literally worse than plebbit, youre all fucking retarded

OP is a brainlet because Bitfinex buys Tether at a rate of $1. So unless tether is a literal scam and Bitfinex does a complete collapse (which would probably hurt Bitcoin almost as bad as Tether holders) all it would do is pump the price of Bitcoin extremely quickly as people desperately try to buy the dip and nobody wants to sell.

Take the Tether FUD back to /r/bitcoin retards.

What if there is no limit to Tether's rise and it becomes the dominant cryptocurrency?

We are literally on track for a Tether flippining by April 2018.

Where does its written Bitfinex holds responsibility of Tether value or trading? That exactly how scams work, you give them you money voluntary. They can just delist it and you are at your own with those tokens.

It will pump the price if you manage to get Tether to Bitcoin trades fast enough. Learn about bottle necks, oh and who will buy Tether at the bull market? Look at the chart.

Americans need to be aware there is no "manager" to whine nor opportunistic lawyer firms to sue, because its not regulated and no one forced you to buy Tether tokens.

Are you free game radio?