I just wanted a GPU at a reasonable price guys. It was a humble request, yet you denied me...

I just wanted a GPU at a reasonable price guys. It was a humble request, yet you denied me. Now you have to face the consequences.

Other urls found in this thread:

tomshardware.com/reviews/gpu-hierarchy,4388.html.
evga.com/Products/Specs/GPU.aspx?pn=70FD7D03-C5A5-4114-8AB6-D2D4EC919BE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why should I care again? Maybe tell devs not to release unoptimized trash so gamers don't need high-end hardware.

>another gaymer thread
Your gpus won't get any cheaper

oh they will believe me

Hopefully they just destroy them all

I bought a 1070 a year ago for retail price and I have not used it for anything other than gaming.

Good prices on the used market in the near future. Make sure to low ball on the GPU price, because it was used for mining buttcoin.

your buttcoins will tho

Ether is at the price that it was a month ago. Your gpus are not getting cheaper :)

price is irrelevant, what matters is mining profitability

I'm just going to buy a console. Fuck this.

They didn't even go up by much desu~

>cards sold for bing bing wahoo
>difficulty decreases
>mining profitability rises

You mad that boomer chads bought up all your mario cards? ETH has to drop to ~200 dollar levels for modern cards to not be profitable anymore.

manchild

Sounds like a plan.

Hashrate is bottlenecked by the supply of gpus. It's going to stay profitable to mine.

I dont mind them being profitable, around 1.5-2 years ROI seems reasonable.

bagholder

atleast i dont play with fake money lmao

paruru?

Buy used. My 750 Ti is still good for games and some non-crypto CUDA work.

I sold my 1060 for $500 to a desperate gamer last week, now waiting for a dip.

I bought all these cards at 170 a pop. Had to fill out a lot of rebates. Hope you know how to flash the bios of a card running at 85% load for 2 years straight.

MANCHILD GAMER

thankfully you can't modify the bios on pascal cards
I wouldn't touch AMD, they're tainted by mainer filth now

Yeah, that's because it's the latest gen Nvidia. On the pre-owned market right now go for AMD and older cards that are better for gaming than mining. Use this to estimate how good a card is: tomshardware.com/reviews/gpu-hierarchy,4388.html.

Ether is going PoS :)

Idk broh I tainted all these 1080's pretty fucking hard

My 1080ti Kingpin edition is mining equihash like a champ. Do you want the shirt that came with it as a consolation prize?

good luck selling them when they won't cover electicity bills

Now that the kikes got away with charging so much the price won't be coming down again lmao

>implying I give a flying fuck at this point

I've raped every port and transistor for every penny they're worth. I could pile them up and burn them and fucking laugh at this point :^)

Buy a prebuilt system fagmo.

>prebuilt

so you want him to pay even more? lmfao

>clean desk
>1 screen
>shitty normie gear
>clean desk
>leaning back and not hunching in
>clean desk
>webcam
>electric jew remotes
>keyboard and mouse are in such a position as to make it uncomfortable to use for hours upon hours on-end
>clean desk
fuck off normie

You know the iGPU within an i5 is good enough for Crysis, right? Blame shitty gamedevs, not Venezuelans trying to get out of their shithole. Most of us don't even mine since many of the newer coins can't be mined.

>bought 2 EVGA GTI 670FTW+ in like 2012/2013
>when run in SLI they still max out any game i play
>started using the 2nd card to mine ETH like 8 months ago
>made 5 ETH so far with 3 pending

Instead you waste your time and pay money for the privilege to do so

>leaning back and not hunching in

classic norm

epic rebuttal, genuinely hope you dont lose all your money to crypto friend

They're cheap if you know how to shop. I got a Ryzen 1700x/1060 6GB/32GB/512GB PCIe SSD for around $700. It has a decent closed loop liquid cooling system so I was able to get a decent OC on the CPU. OEMs arent able to mark their shit up as much.

Why don't you go outside you pathetic neet and stop blaming us for the cost of your childish hobby.

>/pol/ in charge of understanding supply and demand

>prices are driven way up
>manchildren pcfats still buy them for vidya
What reason do they have to relower the price?

BOOM, HEADSHOT

how do you mine ETH on a 2GB card?

they're 4gb each

PS4 is better.

evga.com/Products/Specs/GPU.aspx?pn=70FD7D03-C5A5-4114-8AB6-D2D4EC919BE8