You get up two and a half million dollars...

You get up two and a half million dollars, any asshole in the world knows what to do: you get a house with a 25 year roof, an indestructible Jap-economy shitbox, you put the rest into the system at three to five percent to pay your taxes and that's your base, get me? That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you. Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink. That's all I have to say to anybody on any social level.

Yer gonna hit 20 mil if you own the right coins soon and won't live with regret for not shooting for the moon.

>Don't drink
well fuck

I-I just need one more bull run to get that fortress of fucking solitude. Kek pls

Maybe my fortress of solitude has to be a hell of a lot more comfy than that.

What is the difference between 2 and 20 million? 2 mil is enough to live off for 100 years.

>What is the difference between 2 and 20 million?
What is the difference between a waterfront mansion and a trailer in the hood.

luxury

This. This is why I live in constant fear and haven't slept for four nights this week. I could walk away with fuck you money, but I think I can get a lot more. I'm not willing to let my net-worth drop below the fuck you line, though. We've been living right around the line this past week. I want to die.

HODL user. It's not easy making 20 mil. You will be very proud when you plow through bear after bear to get it. Crypto will be everywhere faster than we can imagine. Put the head down and fight soldier. You are a warrior. Think of the difference you can make in the world and lives with 20 million.

Honestly. It won't. Crypto was just a stupid fad. There's literally no point to it. UBC, quantum computing, EMP; any of these kills crypto.

Put it this way

Lets say for example you have $20k in the market now.

Your stack hits $1m, yes its good money but not 'holy shit' money.

So you sell $200-500k which is an insane return.

Now instead of having $20k in crypto you have $500-800k in crypto and $200-500k (minus tax) in the bank.

Win fucking win.

Now that we’ve seen the frenzy around crypto, I agree. It’s the time to throw all your money in on this drop. I don’t think I’ve ever been this confident in crypto, and I’ve been around since 2013 (loosely & in college, don’t have that many BTC yet). It’s always been on the fringe, and this really cemented it as a world changing thing, instead of muh smart contracts like before

I have been saying this since the CME was planning to trade BTC futures. They can run you NEETS in to the ground with their $. People do not realize they are playing with the market right now, in other words, they are normalizing the market. Moon shots that happen in a few weeks/months are gone. This is an unprecedented moment in the Cryptosphere

Agree, and I am going all in this week.
This is the moment we waited years for.

Congrats user. Do good things with your wealth.

buy real world shit. sleep well. get rich.

quantum computing doesn't kill crypto you brainlet. you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

he's a walking meme

watched one episode of Cosmos and thinks it's where astrology came from

Same here. Putting 80% of all my income into crypto until I'm smoking moonrocks. I spoken about my father on this board before and I sat him down today to talk about this.

My dad has a master's in comsci and an undergrad degree in stats. He worked as a systems analyst for a huge semiconductor company for 30 years. He loves gambling on the stock market and recently lost 8k on snapchat puts.

I showed him crypto celebs and asked him if he could replicate something like that. I explained that everyone knows it's a ponzi and that people just don't care. He told me that it's morally wrong and he wasn't interested.

Then I told him that BTC and ETH are tremendously undervalued and told him about all the altcoins that are going to explode in value in the near future, I'm sure he has over 100k in the stock market and he said he wasn't willing to put more than $100 into cryptos, and told me not to dump my stocks because 4% returns are really great.

I really don't want him to miss out but he isn't willing to listen to reason.

How can I convince him, Veeky Forums?

I don't tell my parents because my Mom will stress if she knew and my Dad might go overboard. I just have to make enough for them too.

It sounds like he's made his choice to me. As long as his reasoning is solid then who cares? Time will tell who does better

Don't actually watch this movie, this scene is the only good part in it. Just look it up somewhere and watch.

I don't think there's any way. My dad is the same but he has lost a bit more than he could afford in stocks, I think. He became conservative and doesnt want to invest more than £100 or so in crypto, especially not after this crash. The only way is to make a fortune yourself and prove him wrong. That's what I will try to do.

Fug already started downloading when this was posted in the thread OP took it from. Fuck you John Goodman.

C-cant you buy a house and put a new roof on after??

lol, this is one of the best fucking movies in the history of film. If you think this is the only good scene in this movie, you honestly likely are very low IQ.

this. then you live off of that $200-500K for 3-4 years and suddenly you have 5M in crypto. this is exactly what i'm going to do. worst case scenario i made 500K off 20K investment.

Just do it and don’t tell him faggot. Grow some balls and be your own man. Stop standing in his shadow and sucking his dick. When you’re get your fuck you mkney, unzip your pants and tell him you’re the master now.

>luxury
pffft
security

>EMP
You realize that fucks up a hell of a lot more than crypto right?

>indestructible Jap-economy shitbox

What

Don't even bother responding to shitty FUD like that. People who say quantum computers will destroy crypto don't actually know what they are talking about and think quantum computers were specifically designed to destroy bitcoin while banking and everything else will be perfectly fine.

I think you misunderstand. I love my dad and want him to do well. He has the technical background to understand crypto's potential, but he's still dismissive. I don't want him to miss the boat.

I'm already all in.

Cheap but reliable Japanese car that never breaks down.

car

So what do we do now?

Have you tried setting him up with something like blockfolio or delta on his phone? Let him do some pretend trades on there to see how he'd do, maybe seeing how much return he could get would convince him.

The fuck is a 25 year roof?

The construction company guarantees that the roof won't leak for at least 25 years, or else they fix it for free. Unnecessary detail, but I think it helps set the scene he's describing. Also fills out that monologue a bit.

I assume the jap shit box is a Toyota camry?

Some men have bigger ambitions then others

no, mazda 3

do I have to inject the water now? Do i need needles?? Will my family think I'm a junkie now? Should I hide this from them??

what's the difference between big titties and little titties

AE86

you just have to wait longer for gains

At 20 million, you no longer have the ability to convince your wife that you're not rich enough to afford a boob job for her.

Wow you cuck. You don't have to convince your wife shit. You're the man and she's the women. She listens to you.

2 mil will let you live a completely average middle class lifestyle, like you'd have if you worked fulltime earning ~$45k/year at a soul crushing job, except you don't actually have to work a job anymore which is why its still an amazing situation to be in, personally its all I want.

But 20 mil lets you live a life of luxury, as if you're making $300-500k/year at a job, you can take half a dozen vacations per year, live in a multi-million dollar home, drive a $100k+ car, all the while having no stress or concern for anything.

If you're not ambitious and your sights are set low, $1.5 - 2M is fine, but it's not going to give you a very "impressive" or above average quality of life.

Boom I’m unironically aiming for 10 mill
Got 34k ven
Hoping that will launch me towards it

Then will cash out 8 mill and let 2 mill ride in crypto

B-but if all power world wide is knocked out, crypto sure is fucked eh? Certainly the first thing I will worry about

A well crafted and affordable box to shit into. No water bill

Kek if an EMP goes off you better start worrying about jamal coming to bash your head in for your food rather than losing your internet money

I think when I hit a million, I'll cash out enough to pay off my vehicle and mortgage, currently I would need about 250k. that should leave me with at least half my stack in crypto, and I would consider using the free'd up capital not going to mortgage and car to expand my mining operation

the dream is own a ranch with live water access and plenty of water wells, enough to be self-sustainable for an extended family to farm/ranch on. I'd have a massive mining barn with solar/wind and just live my life mining cryptos and shooting automatic machine guns on my private property

Wise words OP.

this is crypto you fucking pussies. 100 million minimum, 1 billion "made it" status

Dude, only a small/modest portion of your money should be in crypto. It gives you iron hands and low stress. I really believe in crypto and haven’t sold a dime during this crash, but you gotta keep real investments as your main hold, you can’t get JUST’d by these demon dollars and get wiped out.

How often should i have a colloidal silver enema?

This has been my goal ever since I saw this movie.

Pre-2005 Tacoma, 4 cylinder, manual transmission, roll-up windows. 4wd optional if in snowy area, but not required if you can drive like a man.

If you aren't investing in guns then you deserve to watch Jamal viciously rape your waifu (he and his buddies will make you watch).

I actually don't know what I'd do with 20m
All I do is go to university, when I'm not in university I live like a neet. I would probably get a nice house in a nice neighbourhood, get the fastest internet and PC I can buy but after that my expenses would basically be taxes, utilities and food until I die.

Although I do think having so much money that you can basically have an upper-middle class lifestyle in several countries at once is pretty cool, my biggest fear is being stuck in a country if shit hits the fan (like a natural disaster)

dont even need guns, you simply relocate to a nice white country with good border control to keep shitskins out. buying your way into such a country is going to be come a very common occurrence in the next 10 years as many countries are already feeling the effects of unmitigated shitskin migration, and the rich are fleeing as fast as they can.

think how much you can give away? how many lives can you effect?

also after taxes and living in an expensive city, 2 million and riding it to the end is not living.

don't forget another important factor- make sure that its an island country with no land borders. Australia and New Zealand are ideal for this reason, the shit coloured filth can't get there any other way than legally and it slows down the "cultural enrichment" process. Also those countries have vast all white areas (south/western australia and New Zealands south island).

2010 Subaru Forester in my case

I was able to get my mom in by bugging her until she gave me 300 bucks. Once I turned it into 800, she dropped a couple grand. Now she's at 7k after topping out at 12k (fortunately has VEN). She is fraking out mode like any 70 year old would be but she still bought BTC yesterday. Gangsta.

Sell him on Uber / AirBnB. Sell him on comsci - blockchain. Sell him on real world blockchain / enterprise and how it's going to change the way business is done. Sell him on "in math we trust."

>does he realize it isn't permanent

shiiii are you me

let the boomers be poor. Fuck them. My own father laughed at me and called me nerd when I mined them in 2013, now I laugh at the old cunt and call him a broke piece of shit (which is what he is).

>don't drink
essentially this

damn I wanna be that rich so bad.

Dude I know people with 100 acres, a house paid for, all vehicles paid for and a couple million dollars. They grow their own food and just fuck around all day doing hobbies. Everything else you mention requires that you pay more taxes to daddy gubment anyway. There are ways to stretch a couple million, but if you are new to money this concept wouldn't make sense to you.

>pre 2005 tacoma
No such thing. It's called a pickup.

you guys are sad fucks. stop talking about money, it is the root of all evil and it is consuming you.

>hurr durr EMP.

Nigger if someone EMPs continental USA we are talking global thermonuclear war aka The Road level of society.

>hurr durr quantum computing

What are quantum proof shitcoins.

Fucking brainlet.

t. virgin

desu, with 2 mil of smart investments, you could probably make more than a 45k job, because tax would be so much easier to avoid.

"M-MUH EMP"
fuck I'm sick of this damn meme.

Tell that to the 2004 Tacoma in my driveway! You are thinking of pre-1995 when the were just called the Pickup, and coincidently were still fantastically reliable trucks, just hard to find one with less than 300k on the odometer.
2005 and later Tacomas are nice too, just a little plastic-y and modern for my taste.

You really need just a few white guys and some ammo, you could hold off hundreds of Jamal’s indefinitely. Set up a security perimeter in a place outside the city, a few guys keep watch, Jamal will have run out of bullets on day 2. They will have mostly cannibalized each other by day 14, the rest will be easy to pick off, there will still be plenty of white-presenting mullatoes but their savagery will be tempered by European DNA.

I almost want this to happen.

really? that's the first thing you'll worry about? your fucking internet money?

>not rolling around in a specially designed wheelchair that's constantly cleansing your bowels with activated 5D colloidal silver

>1 post by this ID
SAGE

you ever actually been here user?

He said thats all he had to say to anybody on any social level faggot learn to read

You think $2.5M is fuck you money? Hahaha.

You'd need at least $10M before I consider that anywhere near fuck you money.

Uh no, not even close.

you misunderstand the point

This. Rule of thumb is 7% average annual returns, so 2 mil should get you around 140K per year.

Meh luxury gets boring. I have a super rich friend and he's only 22 but he says he's pretty numb to a lot of things and any lifestyle under his current one would be super shitty.