EOS

Have you fags not figured out that EOS is the only safe place to stash your BTC/ETH in times like this? Pay attention, and save your $$$

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3479&v=yzfokidkg9s
twitter.com/mahbodmoghadam?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why does its logo look masonic/satanic?

He's asking too many questions. Take care of him

Dudes your supposed to FUD so you can buy more! I haven't finished accumulating, either!

Just put your wad in EOS and kick your feet up and relax. Its that easy. I can't believe Veeky Forums is so stupid.

EOS is supposed to be new ETH
ETH was $10 this time last year

Hmm...?

I've put a small amount in to one of their competitors, HPB. Hoping that does nearly as well as EOS. Still got my doubts about them both being essentially in alpha and using ERC20 tokens as placeholders.

Not trying to shill but EOS is leaving ERC20 in June if all goes as planned.

Eth also got a working product processing actual transactions this time last year. While EOS is just a lot of fuss, a demo and one of the most shady cash grab ICOs of all time.

Your moms got fat legs.

Lol classic fudsters that aren't up to date on projects.

> “shady ico” raises $1.2b
> partners with novogratz and google co-founder eric schmidt
> dumping $1b into eos projects
> funded projects airdrop to token holders.
> eos is god
> the god ico
> the new kid on the block
> chain

They're in alpha and what's the 2nd most popular ETH DApp aside from cryptokitties?

No one fucking writes assembly code for build bad ass web apps.

EOS will make the developer experience as easy as heroku.

have you used the test net? no? you like always arriving late to the party and being broke?

Cardano will probably be solid too but I feel like it might be too academically disconnected.

EOS tho. Been all in since $1

Because it’s going to body Ethereum

>thinks solidity is assembly

It's supposed to be a crystal, it's more obvious in movement.

Vitalik busy, I'm on it boss...

EOS smart contacts are written in C++ and compiled to WebAssembly

Both are low level, performanced based languages that are going to take sweet babby Ethereum and make it hang it by the neck until it is dead in town square.

> takes the metaphor literally.

I’m glad most of Veeky Forums has finally realized that EOS is probably going to win Blockchain 3.0

It gives me hope.

Ask me anything about EOS. Try to shoot holes in it. I’ll educate you.

down from 18.00 to 8.00 yeah... safe as fuck

Veeky Forums doesn't have a fucking clue...go read the catalog. Full of tard bus riding idiots. Why arent they in EOS?

eos fundamentally cant compete with ethereum in the same way that ripple cant fundamentally compete with bitcoin.

Well, yeah. It really is.

< $10 EOS. Remember this day my sweet, gay little boy.

Any coins that help with the legal execution of beaners?

Apples and oranges

EOS is the fastest smart contract blockchain and it doesn’t charge transaction fees (hello?)

Even when ETH scales it will charge users to use dapps. Imagine being forced to pay to use Veeky Forums if its content was on an immutable blockchain.

Ethereum is fundamentally economically flawed and EOS is optimal.

fuck off shill

eos is a scam

Intelligent argument backed up with reasonable claims.

Oh wait, here comes the fucking EOS redpill nigger:
1. Will be faster than ETH will ever be (millions of tx/s)
2. Weiss ratings: EOS is *only* crypto to tie, and later SURPASS ETH.
3. $1B capital injection program for EOS projects.
4. ONE BILLION DOLLAR CAPITAL INJECTION PROGRAM FOR EOS PROJECTS.
5. No transaction fees.
6. Not vaporware. The testnet for devs has been out for months. Mainnet launches in June.
7. Can host Facebook on EOS.
8. EOS has partnered with big VC firms who will pick winning projects to fund.
9. Google co-founder Eric Schmidt has partnered with EOS through his VC firm TomorrowVentures. He provided a quote for an EOS press release.
10. GOOGLE CO-FOUNDER ERIC SCHMIDT IS PARTNERED WITH EOS.
11. Most VC funded EOS projects won’t do ICOs, they will airdrop to EOS token holders. Think of owning EOS as owning NASDAQ and receiving free stock in everything listed on it.
12. EOS tokens are real estate on the EOS blockchain. They give you access to EOS network bandwidth for dapps. You can rent your EOS out to devs for passive $, in addition to $ from EOS VC project token drops.
13. Real estate is better than fuel. You don’t burn it, you hold it for incredible gains.
14. Mike Novogratz (CEO of Galaxy Digital, former Goldman Sachs partner) & early investor in ETH, announced $325 million EOS fund. He sees potential in EOS over ETH.
15. Richard Jung, former CEO of Bithumb, joined Block.one to lead the Korean community.
16. EOS is the biggest thing in crypto since Bitcoin, and will probably flip Bitcoin and Ethereum.
17. Elite developers are excited about EOS. Much more so than any other platform. This includes Ethereum, Cardano, IOTA, Hashgraph, etc. EOS will crush all of them.
18. $100 - $1000 by 2018/2019

tl;dr EOS will probably brute force its way to the top 3, top 2, and eventually the number 1 spot.

I got a blow job from your mom and chalked it up as anal...ugly bitch.

Why is Brock Pierce so fucking weird?

Why is Larry Sanger also weird and why is he shilling Everipedia like it'll take over Wikipedia?

I love, EOS. Waiting on all my airdropped tokens.

The ERC20 tokens have no value and no guarantee they will ever be used on an EOS blockchain :^). your money going straight to block.one's cayman island safe haven. they will fuck a lot of hookers after the exit

Great questions!

Brock is weird because he was a child actor who got diddled by Hollywood creeps, but he also ended up basically inventing digital currency being worth actual money. He means well and is wealthy with high level political and business connections to ensure that Vitalik’s dated science project goes belly up.

The Wikipedia co-founder is strange because he seems to think he can compete with Wikipedia. I mean, it’s possible, but I just don’t see it.

Encyclopedias being hosted on immutable blockchains without readers needing to pay transaction fees to interact with it is cool though. Makes sense.

Yes, they do. They'll take a snapshot of the blockchain and then give everyone an EOS token with a 1:1 value.

It's been stated time and again, but you're too lazy to do your homework. Go take your adderall and come back after you've read up on things.

This is an extremely outdated argument (conspiracy theory) and illustrates how perfectly retarded you are in the mind.

Block.one isn’t going to launch the EOS blockchain for legal reasons. Specifically to avoid “managerial efforts” after the token sale. This is to avoid SEC enforcement and block.one and EOS have the best lawyers in the space.

There are already groups of people organizing the EOS blockchain launch. Many are influential well known people from Steemit.

The ERC20 tokens will be frozen, snapshotted and migrated over to the community launched and community selected EOS blockchain in June.

Does that make babby feel better?

Papa is here to make you smart even though you have the brain capacity of a squirrel.

> Brock is weird because he was a child actor who got diddled by Hollywood creeps, but he also ended up basically inventing digital currency being worth actual money. He means well and is wealthy with high level political and business connections to ensure that Vitalik’s dated science project goes belly up.

Yeet. I heard some stuff about him doing some due diddling (DD), however, didn't know he got diddled. Makes sense, though. He needs to stop playing the Charlie Chaplin clip though at all conferences he goes to. Seen it twice already.

> The Wikipedia co-founder is strange because he seems to think he can compete with Wikipedia. I mean, it’s possible, but I just don’t see it.

I tried watching an interview with him earlier today and it was just too much. The Everipedia guy (fat one that looks like the guy from Stranger Things) is kinda interesting in the way that DApps on EOS will be built: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3479&v=yzfokidkg9s

One thing about Everipedia I dislike is that the co-founder of RapGenius (genius.com) is also a co-founder: twitter.com/mahbodmoghadam? and he was quite the douche when he was affiliated with RapGenius.

I just don't like the douchey affiliations. Also, Ned over at Steemit always beefing with Larimer.

I guess it makes for a good show.

Thanks to all the crypto experts on biz who warned against EOS at 50c because "it's a shitoken that has no use"

>Yes, they do. They'll take a snapshot of the blockchain and then give everyone an EOS token with a 1:1 value.

5. What features, uses or attributes do EOS Tokens have? Can the EOS Tokens be used on a blockchain adopting the EOS.IO Software?
block.one is building the EOS.IO Software but it will not configure and/or launch any public blockchain platform adopting the open source EOS.IO Software (the “EOS Platform”). Any launch of an EOS Platform will occur by members of the community unrelated to block.one. Third parties launching the EOS Platform may delete, modify or supplement the EOS.IO Software prior to, during or after launching the EOS Platform.
The EOS Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the EOS Platform.

As block.one will not configure and/or launch any EOS Platform, block.one will have no control over when, how or whether the EOS.IO Software is adopted or implemented, or how, when or whether the EOS Platform is launched. As such, you should not expect and there is no guarantee that you will receive any other cryptographic tokens or digital assets now or in the future.

Got it, makes more sense.

dan larimer taking his poor steemit cult to their demise

Babby’s first brilliantly written token sale agreement.

> hmm this project has really smart lawyers ensuring that their company stays afloat for the long haul

> must be a scam

IT'S SO THEY DON'T TRIGGER IT BEING CLASSIFIED AS A SECURITY FROM THE SEC YOU FUCKING DUMBY.

I only read the first sentence of your response to know that you have 0 idea what you're talking about and have only "researched" EOS through posts on here.

No one goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

That’s literally still happening itt

Fucking mongs. Perhaps if the token sale agreement said “This is an illegal securities investment. Please INVEST in this to be financially rewarded with profit.” you’d be more inclined to buy it.

Anyone still arguing against EOS is either trolling or BitConnect tier retarded.

PS I was practically begging Veeky Forums to buy EOS @ $0.50

i was at consensus in nyc last year when they announced it. i was excited about it at the time until the scammy distribution and shady language

also, if you really did believe in this..... you'd shut the fuck up so we can accumulate

Hands up if you ever bought EOS and sold it and you got stuck with .9 EOS in your binance portfolio that kept showing even when you got rid of small balances and you had to to withdraw it because it triggered your autism.
Tldr fuck EOS I would rather stick my dick in a shark's mouth than buy that annoying shitcoin.

What's the reason for miners to mine new blocks when there's no fees?

t. bought in at 14$, as always.

It’s a top 10 coin Korea and institutional money is moving

Veeky Forums will never impact the price of EOS

Ever

At all

So they can be paid via a 5% per annum inflation rate. It’s economically sound all things considered.

There are no miners. It's DPOS, which means it's run by people who own the token, however, those who are running a DApp at any point in time are delegated through an algorithm.

Yes, I understand that there are no miners, I use word mining for any process that adds new block to blockchain.