POSSIBLE BITCOIN 6 MONTH BEAR TREND!

Coinfags,
You are dumber than Trevon James.
Even the niglet knows we are in a bear market

youtube.com/watch?v=VlnKttKbYoY

this is actually a really good rundown. Say what you will about him but he IS smarter than most bcore tards by a lot. I don't even think he is even a bcore tard.

If Trevon Martin is saying to sell it must be time to buy.

See, now this is a bcore retard. exhibit A. Trevon ain't got shit on these scammers.

Dudes probably paid off by some whale group

Found the nigger

>If Trevon Martin is saying to sell it must be time to buy.

the state of pol:
being dumber that a half-breed

bro can you update the bot so it sounds less like a bot? fucking christ

>niggers getting out of the game
You know what to do Veeky Forums.
This is the easiest choice of your life.

The actual state of Veeky Forums, when a nigger is better at this gambling game. Holy shit you fags, hope you invest your life savings.

Is that the best you got? I'm white motherfucker. I'm white and this video was dead on accurate as far as I can tell. Maybe you should buck up and listen to the black guy kid.

This nigger is garbage at trading, that's why he needed a ponzi to line his pockets.
Please stop posting this faggot on biz ffs

no.
he is an e-celeb now
great for getting hits.

fuck this niggr

lol.. you got to be joking

you are a fuckin dumbass probs a nggr too

He ain't shit. How fucking deluded are you?

So many people are butt hurt that they lost tons of money buying Bitcoin over 8k. I fucking argued with you dumb fucks for months that "muh store of value" was bullshit argument.

ANY one of you fuckers talking about "buying BTC" is a scam artist. You want to dump your heavy ass bags on grandma.

why isnt this negro in prison

Explain why. I don't think you have an argument. The video is pretty damn accurate. Maybe his other videos are shit but this one was probably better than most regarding the topic. Most of the videos right now try to pretend that BTC is gonna be 20k EOM just HODL. He actually talked about 2k being the bottom, I think he could be right. 2k could seriously be the bottom and its going to take months.

>Trayvon is saying to sell, we better sell
Did any of you learn anything from him? Wtf? This vid just makes me want to buy.

>agrees with a nigger
>says everyone else is dumber than the nigger he agrees with
user i...

He's using the bubble chart to do TA like wtf

I want you to buy. I will point and laugh at you while you dump your dumb money into this deflating shitcoin.

why are giving this nigger views

The chart lines up perfectly. We are in that chart at the moment just look at it.

>So many people are butt hurt that they lost tons of money buying Bitcoin over 8k. I fucking argued with you dumb fucks for months that "muh store of value" was bullshit argument.

These people are upset cuz they made poor decisions like Trevon said.

you guys are retarded hes right. Hes saying the same thing I have been thinking... what is going to drive this price up? Who is going to catch this falling knife. Unless a bunch of millionaire whales buy this shit up we are going to 6k if not lower. Honestly Im waiting for a bounce to 9k and I am going to start dumping bags. Not a shill not that it would even make sense of course the brainlets on here would think that... Im just done. This is clearly not going to end well. We are well into the fear phase... you will know despair soon enough and I will already be out... I was going to exit at 10k and I knew I should have.

why did the price go so high in the first place? so whales could make money.

why do you think whales wont want to make money again? you're retarded.

The weird thing about that though is it should not take more than a couple seconds for someone to realize that Trevon bought bitcoin years ago. And no people are mad cuz they are not just as rich as him because they did what he said and not what he did.

DUMB!! And you know another thing that is interesting about this is that Bitconnect dropped by what 80%? And everyone got super mad and blammed people for scamming them into it right? Where is that same mentality now for the moderators of R/Bitcoin now that BTC is looking at a 70-80% retracement?

If you watch this video and you cant get over stupid details and agree his points are accurate you are fucking stupid.

Whales can also make money when everyone else is losing money by shorting the market

Fuck him.
Trevon knew.