Swiss Fund Manager here

Swiss Fund Manager here.

Ask me anything you want to know.

Amb?

When will we hit 100b total market cap?

why are you larping on Veeky Forums?

Is it gay to allow your gf to peg you?

did you know 'swiss' backwards is ssiws?

How genuinely /comfy/ is Switzerland? Describe the comfiest feels you can achieve in that country.

Does anybody openly talk about the Gnomes of Zurich?

Undervalued.
Masternode news is out.

Two reasons. One it gets really lonely at this time of night,
Second to help people decide with some better information,

It's probably your boyfriend and you're gay.

1) Still bullish on Icon after that summit?

2) Why will Swarmfund moon?

3) Thoughts on Devery and Origin Trail? (EVE & TRAC)

4) Any short term ICOs to look out for other than Neurogress, Telegram, Arcblocs, and Shopin?

what amb masternode news was released?

Thoughts on JNT overtaking USDT.

And future of (LINK) and smart contracts generally.

Thoughts on AXP, OMNI, XCP?

what's you or your fund's strategy in this bear market? Thoughts on how low it will go? Are we going to 5-6k?

Where do I learn more about Swarm AI models?

Thoughts on market for 2018? How long till bear market is over?

why are swiss dudes such homosexuals?
unironically of course

ceo said masternodes will happen on the subreddit

Are you even real or is this a larp like assblaster.

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS Veeky Forums
WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM BUT NOW WE HAVE ANOTHER LARPER?

yea I seen that just thought he might have meant news about amounts needed etc

Really comfy. Great connetions to countries around the whole globe. Really clean trains everywhere. Mostly educated people. The problem is that it can become really, really boring. But if you have money it's one of the best places to live without the government constantly brigading you.

Nobody really talks about these things in our circles. We tend to talk with more new money type of people (Crypto related).

1) Yes.
2) They can attract a lot of old money into the system. They are really good friends with bilion dollar worth companies (in the 50 b's) and they are sincere, honest people.
4) You don't have anything to lose with EVE or TRAC i a mid term.
But for eve, you have a software dev called: Bokky Poobah. However it will probably do well since CMC is so low and the team altough them being pajeets seems good.

We hedge like any other fund out there.

Have any info on upcoming FLASH announcements? fiat gateway?

help me out with PRL please. why are you so confident it will moon? A lot of people seem to be wary of their tech

bump

PRL is a legit solution to a huge problem. Ads fucking suck.

Ask them directly. They wont sell their product but they are doing a pretty standard one to start with.

A lot of swiss people are lost in life because they have too much money and do not know what to do with it. However, there is a low number of homos.

No one really knows when the market will be over because crypto is changing the world. It could be tomorrow, it could be in three months.

JNT has a lot of hype around it. So it has a goof future ahead of it and a team that is hyped about its possibilities.

I'm real.

Can't say more but if you want a coin that will for sure moon in 2018, flash is a pretty safe bet.

People are wary about IOTA more than PRL. You can PM Bruno about it. The problems with IOTA (Some real some false) do not apply to PRL.
And PRL has a big community around it, a lot of hype, and they want to go big. It's an easy call.

>A lot of swiss people are lost in life because they have too much money and do not know what to do with it.

The grass really is greener on the other side...

kek

The young generation without morales and too much money have no idea what to do in life. At least a slave has an objective, to become free.

My uncle all in on BCN, what should I tell him?

1 BTC on WTC
0.7 BTC on ICX (was 1.0 reeeee)
0.8 BTC on AMB
0.3 BTC on PRL

Will my momma be able to retire?

Think it'll be worth selling any of these to go into wanchain immediately when it drops?

40k even split between AMB, ICN, & PRL

Whatdaya think?

noob crypto trader/investor - best way to hedge? throw in a short position on bitmex? just have dry powder around? or play with bitmex futures?

>Swiss Fund Manager here.

Why are swiss germans such mangy cunts anyways? What is with that?

What do you think of NapolenX?

Is FLASH or PASCAL more likely to replace LTC/XRB?

>I'm real.
Then what is some hotshot rich as fuck investing manager on Veeky Forums? Nothing about this is making sense.
Why are you here and how did you find this place?

You guys better be asking these questions to yourselves constantly or you're going to be some stupid bagholder after falling for a shill larp.

When will Goldman Sachs' trading desk start trading crypto? How big do you anticipate the pump will be? Hundreds of billions? Trillion?

wtc or icx? Which one will moon first and why

What makes you better than the first swiss larper with a different trip code. Is it just a coincidence you guys recommend the same coins? Or does he whisper them in your ear when he's inside you

Qash, amb, or sky. Which one is most likely to be the biggest gainer?

FUN or no FUN?

Looks like Airswap has a lot events planned this month, worth picking up?

Also, should I buy Dragonchain?

>Also, should I buy Dragonchain?
you mean the gayeee larp pretenting to be Disney that Disney utterly deny run by a guy with a fake degree?
Uttershitcoin

thoughts on VEN?

Tell him to open an account on Binance and go to check out other coins. GBYTE will moon before them.

Create some bots to help you. Learn how to short and long on bitmex or finex. Once you are really good at making fast trades, and have developed your own strategies you can start to thing about really hedging.
Most companies that really hedge develop their own models and are the golden secret they have. Taleb's one was really smart.

Good investment.

Because they don't want to be left alone.

Frankly, I don't like the team. Very traditional.
But they probably will do well because the team has a lot of contacts. We met them before and it didin't go well. There are better things out there than those lads.

Neither will replace any this year. And most probably BTC will eat them up long term if they manage to do the updates. Careful with Telegram chain.

I'm as hot as you, but probably more because I'm not constantly thinking "Why does this guy want from me, he probably wants to steal my money, hehehe, I'm a master of strategy, He is not gonna fool me!".
That attitude takes you no where.
I am just helping out people. I once came to other boards that are now banned and I enjoyed them. I am just helping people sort out their shit. You are free to do as you please with the info I give. So calm the F down and try to take advantadge of life instead of avoiding life in your head.

They already are. Just not the main branch. Regulation will halp big investment banks get in more directly. But they already are.

Close call to tell at this point.

Probably it was me? The first two threads I didin't have a trip code. Check consistency in language use.

Depends on them getting the betting liscence. If they get it, it's a moon shot.

How much AMB do I need for a masternode?

>you mean the gayeee larp pretenting to be Disney that Disney utterly deny run by a guy with a fake degree?

What? Please don't talk to me pajeet.

Good. Really high marketcap at this point.

Thoughts on ITC and ADT?

how long do you think before we recover to a market cap of 800b or so

Seconded, what do you take of the markets the next coming days? Everyone keeps talking of $4-6,000 USD/BTC as if its a sure thing this week.

No one has announced anything solid. Its just speculation I can find.

Thoughts on Link?

Probably not. The lowest of the lows is 5k. I doubt it'll get that low. There have been huge volume pumps at the low points these days. Obviously people are waiting it to fall tot he lowest point. The problem is that a lot of bulls are newbies and the pros in this market are the bears. They start breaking out too early and they get rekt. Hopefully they learned their lesson and will wait for the right moment.

Other threads.

We don't like AdToken.

Answer me Swissbro

Would you invest in b0x?

thoughts on NAS?

thoughts on ARY and CPChain?

talked about it in other threads. Dragon chain seems like a Digibite type of coin. Has a lot of lovers, will probably see a rise at some point. Also talked about it in other threads. I'd wait for some up and comming ICO's that are not public yet that are really good and you will easily make x40-50 with em.

>Neither will replace any this year. And most probably BTC will eat them up long term if they manage to do the updates. Careful with Telegram chain.

Once BTC updates are in and it goes on a bullrun, will the tide raise all boats or will alts be left behind?

So you just admitted you are larping?

What about ITC and DTA?

Any good value in privacy coins like PIVX and COLX?

Are they regulation resistant and how will exchanges trade them when the inevitable occurs?

Have you changed your opinion Now that Link has hired a marketing director?

>People still believing LARPs on an ethiopian cooking imageboard in 2018

>ZrNyleP9
just to be sure before i dive into it. You're talking about Taleb's dynamic hedging?

What would be the bottom of DOW when it all comes crashing down? 14.000, 12.000?

A lot of alts will be left behind because most of alts are utter shit. And as with all bull runs, they will fall only to be back to their OG price once BTC is in a stable position.

Talked about it in other threads.
However, I think most whales are already out of it. It will rise but not as fast as it seems.

I am literally left alone in the office most nights.

Do you mean Internet of Coins? If so I'd buy.

Same opinion however some of the co workers don't fully agree and believe it has more potential than I laid it out the other times.

But his non technical books first and read them. You can work ion Dynamic Hedging on the side as well.

Privacy coins have a very good future for 2018. We always talk about XPSEC because they are introducing very innovative things.
But it's a bood tournament. Too many Privacy coins will end up bad for their ecosystem. They can't all survive.

Why is Veeky Forums so fucking stupid?

No IoTChain

It's not stupid. They act stupid. A lot of really smart people are in these boards.

how much might ETH go up this year

I remember you mentioned Sumokoin in your first thread. Seems like monero is trying to push it down.

Talked about it in past threads.
It'll need a different mainstream exchange to to well or to get rid of the fud around it so it can moon.

No one really knows.

Monero people don't like other coins doing things they can do. They do not understand why the developers don't just go and help monero grow. In their head: Monero is the king and will beat them all. So why waste time creaing other coins when you can't compete. Literall, that's what they say (in other words).
Careful, many privacy coins have the almost exact same growth cycles.

IOT chain one of the most promising projects I have seen for as long as I can remember. And 3 days until test net. You are stupid if you're not in

op, thoughts on sphtx?

Are you expecting anything in particular from the US Senate hearings on Tuesday?

What effect do you expect regulation to have on privacy coins and the market in general?

Got out of it when it hit 1.50
Its at 60 cents atm harsh

Thought on Nimiq?

so how do i go over to ch to dump a bunch of crypto into a bank?

any news about OMNI?

A little confused on what you mean by growth cycles.. As in sumo fans getting excited and causing it to temporarily pump?

Are you bullish on XLM? Out of the top 8 which coin would you personally like to succeed into the future?

Talked about it already on other threads.

It'rs strue that it has a lot of room to grow. So it is a prett safe bet.

Effect will be depending on the news sentiment, america has different veiws o crypto so it's a curveball. We are hedged tho just in case. Long term regulation helps old money come in, meaning, it'll have a great effect.

You get on a plane to Zurich. Go to UBS and ask about cold storage for Crypto. THey will guide you to a branch of theirs in the mountains.

what do you think about OMG

yea but what if i want to sell 8 figures

>Talked about it already on other threads.
If you want to trip fag you should go ahead and post links to your old threads as well.

Thoughts on AION?

How low will btc go when the market crashes

what are your thoughts on BAT?

can i retire with 200k amber?

If you¡re amerian they will be wary of taking any of your money.

Mid term yes.

This is probably the last time pries will be this low. Next week is critical.

Great coin.

Still ways to go. They are doing partnerships that are good. Many AI coins have a very limted potential yet. They develop an AI and they do things with it, but then they don't really know how to sell it.

Leaving you all.

Next time I come I will bring you some ICO's that are under the radar.

opinion on icon? price prediction?

Asia problems but it's a really good coin and when it moons it'll do it pretty parabolic.

if i wasnt would it be relatively easy?

so im not fucked for being all in with 100k$ in it?

I am in Goddamit, I know fucking quality when I see it but I wanna see what this tripfag thinks

What's your name?

bad larp and bad biz for even entertaining it with questions