The crypto market suffered catastrophic collapse. Obviously, lambos are out of the question now for baghodlers...

The crypto market suffered catastrophic collapse. Obviously, lambos are out of the question now for baghodlers. What is a more sensible vehicle choice for crypto traders in light of the new economic paradigm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CaGTdFbSerg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least a Camry can fit 5 people

And won't break down every month.

robin reliant about 350 LINK

A yacht

This hits close to home.
Most people here could probably swing a used BMW 2 Series.

That's about 40 LINK

250 ARK = 1 Lambo

Trabant

>BMW 2 Series.

That's 20K-40K LINK. Big money

I ride a second hand moped with 8,000 miles on it

1,0000,0000 ARK equals 1 LINK a lambo is $200,000 so about 400,000 LINK so about
40000000000000 ARK

750-1000 LINK?

actually collectable these days

Behold the epitome of performance, designed with bag holders in mind.

>Only cost 3,000 stiny linkies
>28 mpg so you can afford to actually drive it
>Working A/C to keep your from sweating as your bags get heavier and heavier
>Spacious wagon with roomy hatch and 4 doors so you can fit all your heavy bags
>Unparalleled Subaru reliability so it will never leave you stranded on your way to wageslave
>Symmetrical AWD provides traction and control to keep you from going sideways and crashing (just like your bags)
> Durable Boxer engine and drivetrain that will last many years to come (long enough for your bags to recover)
>Comes standard with a roof rack just Incase your new investments leave you with even more bags to hold
>Aluminum Alloy wheels so they don't rust away and deteriorate (like your bags)
>Airbag light is on but that won't matter cause you'll bring your own right? All those shitcoins are just vapourware anyways, Just like an airbag.
> Has an exhaust leak in case you want to off yourself painlessly.
>It's Autotragic so you don't have to time the shifts yourself (just like the market that left you bag holding)
>Comfy enough for you to live in because we all know you're not gonna have money to pay next months rent.
>Comes standard with front and rear tow hooks (cause we all know you need recovery points)

youtube.com/watch?v=CaGTdFbSerg

Dream big

>Banks hate him; learn to find out how user makes 10k per day online

Pic related is my dream car and what I always planned On anyway.

Buying lots of ETH on the dip.

Still affordable

What's the towing capacity? I got alot of bags to haul user.

>What is a more sensible vehicle choice for crypto traderd in light of the new economic paradigm?

Anything that will get you going fast enough to wrap yourself around a telephone pole. Or a 90's Jap econobox, will run forever.

>tfw I drive these
>tfw cypto really is dead

I got a Honda Civic just before the crash.

I ride pic related. It'll cost you a good 1600 LINK, but on the bright side you won't have to pay for gas, insurance, or expensive repairs.

Were gonna make it brother. But I’ll hitch up the u haul Just in case