50k a month

>50k a month
>$600 to build

Other urls found in this thread:

iotandmaker.com/product/orange-pi-prime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah no

im mining with a GPU on the same computer I'm using to shitpost right now. it makes me a useless dollar a day. no GP

Intriguing claim. What cards are in there?

If these things are so profitable, why are you not building them yourself instead of trying day after day to make us do it for you?

So if one had free electricity and internet...but had to keep the rig relatively quiet...whats my best bet?

what coin are you mining?

>most successful miners make 5-15$ per day per GPU

where are the 5000 gpus?

Cards are insanely expensive right now. Would cost you more like 6,000 and you'd never earn 50k a month with such a small rig.

See, one day 1 skycoin will be worth 500k.

to all newbies: 50k is based on future price projections
not current prices

>most successful miners make 5-15$ per day per GPU
More like $2-3 with best gear. You only get $5-$15 on new coins but that lasts maybe a day.

>based on future price projections
Hey I just bought ZCoin at $50 but profited $20k immediately (based on future price predictions).

plz stop posting these photos. Veeky Forums is too retarded to understand and think they are looking at a gpu with a network port.

Those are Orange Pi's, not GPU's

yet another shitcoin that wont be around in x years is going to make you rich, but only if you can convince some sucker to buy a shitty skycoin from you with real money

Can you build one without buying 9400$ worth of SKY? Actually can you build one without buying it from SKY? Their monopolio policy is bound to fail.

how the fuck does one get a good hash rate with these things

Kek.
I'm conflicted. I have a miner on order and will also then have 1400 of these bad boys so i'm kind of tempted to let the shilling begin but I feel for you if you're wanting to buy more at these low prices and don't want some of these cunts getting them first.

Nice antminer

Yeah but you need to do a whitelisted build or else they'll kick you off testnet if your shit starts causing problems while they're sorting their hardware out.

I have a 1080 ti and it makes me 7$ a day

Get on my level pleb.

What is THAT and how caan it make meRICH

This reminds me of running a masternode for a PoS coin such as Bulwark which used to claim $20k-$30k in monthly returns but now it's more like $2k.

When bigger players get involved, the returns go down very quickly. Talk to us again in a month and tell us if you're still making $50k.

sounds really decentralized secure and fair

>PoS

Typical /biz brainlets

To be fair, OP chose to play coy and not say that what he was shilling was le "skyminer".

Where can I find build instructions? On the site I only see a list of parts and a guide to configuring skywire.

Your moms gonna be so mad when she finds out

dont you retard see this is exactly why crypto will fail
the miners are about to dump the largest fattest stack youve ever seen

Explain.

Best ask in the telegram channel for skywire. I don't think there's specific recommended builds yet.

Lol

Nah they're gonna hoard them for coin hours and to buy into the new ICOs on their ledger.

Any place to buy the orange pi prime that ain't sold out?

This plz

>posts picture of skyminer
>thread full of people talking about GPUs

>thinks skycoin is still stuck on PoW
lrn2Obelisk friendo

literally all you have to do to get whitelisted is talk to them, have a working machine and not fuck up

oh yeah, and wait for the official testnet to actually fucking launch. You can run your own testnet now but you won't get any coins obviously.

>only 2k a month for 600 dollar investment
im literally shaking

it doesn't even have fans man. psu is only 100w max draw

yup I already have 3.5k skycoin but I want to get over 10k, and also get some SPO and MTL. and maybe solarbankers too.

iotandmaker.com/product/orange-pi-prime
supposedly aliexpress is restocking next week if you don't mind waiting to save $10/per. but they could also sell out instantly LOL

How long is ROI for a 1080 rig?

20SKY here, stucked in Cryptopia atm.
Will I make it?

why would you need 8 pi's for PoS? You need just one

The idea is to replicate the official miners and reuse their config/setup. Pretty sure you could use 1 or 999 pis, but you need to know very well what you are doing.

Yeah I'll wait and see thanks!

You'll make it bro, get those coins into your wallet so you can generate some o dem sweet coinhours.

Cryptopia is also doing this on purpose to rack up millions of coinhours for when the ICO's begin rolling in on skyledger.
I repeat, get your coins out of there asap.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. If I get my money back I at least had fun putting it together.

How I am going to get my coins out if Shiptopia returns error on Withdrawing and doesn't allow me to.

its not proof of stake. its obelisk.

they don't have their wallet online. anybody's guess as to why. check on the coininfo tab up top.

>niggerposting

Got 5 SKY on cryptopia, but cant withdraw. Someone give 1 coin please?

2PaxjUoVDnCYRUNrg7v4Jxr3ph39ZGPV6Ck

You're mining the wrong thing.

Skycoin is a scam. The fact they mined the coins years before Main net launch is proof.

Anyone who thinks their antenna ISP plan is feasable needs to lookup what the Feds do to custom antennas

Go read up on how they distribute future coins. "An anonymous group of developers" votes for when to release it

Also what's going to happen regarding inflation once people can mine these coins? There will be so many more miners/nodes than customers using it so how are coins distributed?

Either they

1) algorithm distribution based on your mbps in which mass inflation will occur

Or

2) distribute only when people use your node as a customer in which no one will make money

If they weren't scammers they'd set up a mining algorithm similar to btc to keep mining/node incentive up WHILE launching only when main net is ready. Everything would be automated once it's released and totally decentralized

What they have now is a centralized mess which could be raided at any time and shut down.

What does it do?