Anyone watch this? Who is this guy? Why was he crying?

youtube.com/watch?v=vX1BjDHhuVk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6Ip75KzZi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He didnt sell the top

good video.
ivan is a shill
richard is woke

Btw I aint watching this shit, gimme the timestamp

I'm interested to know what tune Richard is singing now

he is . strong bear now

He probably bought a shitton at top but doesn't admit it.

I am an early holder and this crash literally triggers no emotion in me, not at all. Same goes for some "friends" of mine who have been early hodlers as well. So obviously he's fucked up somehwere otherwise I see no reason to cry because even now we're in fucking fat profit.

>too long didn't watch
Ivan was shilling some bullshit and iota and shit Richard countered basically every point he made and got frustrated with Ivan's ineptitude and continued until Ivan literally couldn't speak in his own interview.

He kept talking about how its dumb to not be 2x long on btc

I guess he got liquidated

>I am an early holder and this crash literally triggers no emotion in me, not at all. Same goes for some "friends" of mine who have been early hodlers as well. So obviously he's fucked up somehwere otherwise I see no reason to cry because even now we're in fucking fat profit.

first in, last out.
that's great that you and your hodlers aren't scared
but an exponential amount of people got in after you and they will tank the mkt.

he's working on his own coin now and is FUDing bitcoin in order to promote it.

This video is a very good indicator for what stage we are at.

My point is that Richard claims to be an early adopter as well who hasn't sold and that doesn't make any sense to me. He's lying,

He was shilling bitconnect the whole time
youtube.com/watch?v=D6Ip75KzZi0

if i was an earlier adopter, i would cash out.
and i agree he said some questionable stuff but overall i agree with him.

He sounds really pissed about 1) shitcoins pumping and the general coin-nihilism of the market 2) that he either didn't sell at 20k and/or he bought more near that price 3) having to talk with idiot shills like Ivan 4) the possibility of enduring another long term bear market.

Ivan made this interview awkward by being a Swedecuck robot who was incapable of coming anywhere close to matching Richard's realness. Ivan is afraid of offending anyone / stepping on toes so as to hurt his chances of landing an interview with shitcoin developers.

>Richard's realness.

I know he comes off as someone who seems to fucking care or something.....

But seriously, he dresses like a bad PUA and the mother fucker was in denial that BTC was a fucking bubble.

For christ fucking sakes mane the damn stock grow faster then the internet bubble and there is no fucking way crypto was a better invention then the Internet itself. Only a retard did not see this fucking thing coming down hard.

>if i was an earlier adopter
but you're not
>i would cash out.
and that's why you're not an early adopter

>every bubble crashes the same
>describes the stupid meme chart in exact detail

Why the fuck doesn't he or anybody else talk about what happens AFTER bubbles pop? I'll concede that 65% drop or whatever it is could be called a bubble popping. Fine.

After bubbles pop, assuming whatever the asset is doesn't go bankrupt, what the fuck does he think happens? Things go back up.

>After bubbles pop, assuming whatever the asset is doesn't go bankrupt, what the fuck does he think happens?

He tossed Bitcoin under the fucking buss to shill his bullshit "science coin". The Swede was right just like the other bubbles people start understanding the actual usefulness of the product and then the markets become more stable and knowledgeable about the products. If that was not the case then the internet bubble would have been the end of the internet. This was just a new thing that people could get hyped about then drop a shit load of money in to bump and dump. Bitcoin should stick around only at a lower value and he knows it but the mother fucker was trying to put a stake in the heart of it because he fucking pulled out.

>shit on roger ver for promoting bitcoin cash because it has proper tech for widespread merchant adoption
>only btc, store of value etc
>btc crashes
>cries, says crash is because no coins have any proper tech
>earlier in the very video he says eth can never price computation competitively
>my eth token will be amazing though
I enjoy listening to him but he was so brain washed by corecucks it was shameful. Hoping he comes round in a couple of months and see's that the BCH dev team not that bad and blockstream fucked up crypto for everyone with there terrible choices.

Go away roger no one cares about your fake bitcoins

I didn't sell most of my holdings at the top of BTC and I can admit that and I'll admit that it might not even go back up that high ever again or for years, but I'm convinced that it's going to go higher than it is right now faster than any other asset I know.

How's your store of value holding up? No big announcements for BTC in Q1, Q2, Q3. The devs say LN may be ready for adoption in Q4. Will grandpa last through the hot summer? :(

>MY

Implying I invested in meme bucks. But there is one thing I can agree with shitty PUA guy is that roger is a piece of shit scam artist.

you could clearly tell richard had great regret with the recent crypto market. it seemed like he lost a shit load of money or suffered huge opportunity cost by sticking to his BTC guns. later in the vid he outright says hes lost a fuckton of money and starts crying.

>cash out
that's also why I've made money
while you will lose all gains and maybe even lose money

Everything he said was spot on. The other guy from Belarus still thinks the bubble hasnt happened, i mean just how deluded are you crypto faggots?

Yeah, you just understand what he was saying you low iq monkey baby

Ethereum launched as a world computer. Meaning it could execute code on their decentralized network, this feature works. Where it broke and they willingly abandoned that idea for the time being is the cost of loading data on a block is hundreds of dollars.

That has fuck all to do with creating a token.

RIchard is so fucking blackpilled on bitcoin lmao

Is his science meme bucks worth a damn?

>low iq
Msc in pure math/theo physics from top uni.
Yeah no.

>creating a token
Except it has everything to do with creating a token you pleb. It's the reason DBC will never be adopted by industry or research scientists. What AI training gain from being decentralised? What does fluid simulation gain from being decentralised? Essentially fuck all. All you gain is overhead from having to distribute your models/particle simulations to fucking thousands of prajeet computers. Compare that to Google who can just send the model down a few feet of high bandwidth cable to a super efficient stack of TPU's.

>Tells me to go to TradingView and use the "Bar chart" option to compare previous bubble (2014) to today
>I actually did what he said
>Tradingview doesn't even have data for anything before 2015

Also, this dumbass:
>Claims to have been holding Bitcoin for a really long time, like years
>Price is retracing to where it was like 2 months ago
>This is enough to make him cry
What the fuck? If he's been holding for years, then 2 months retracement is fucking lucky for him.

The token is a smart contract to pay the people running the computations, not where the modeling is done.

Any brainlet understands why people make tokens to make markets... I knew that was how it was going to work before he slowly explained it for people like you.

Rich usually has a lot of good points but also slips some bullshit in. His debates with ver and rhett were quality, and I wouldn't go close to zclassic/bprivate after seeing what an autist fuck rhett is.

At the end of the day this is a dude that made his living doing pajeet tier shit on the internet before it went to the pajeets. He's not an infallible guru of cryptocurrencies. He was good at shredding a lot of arguments as a BTC maximalist, and is a knowledgeable dude, but he's probably just butthurt now he got liquidated or some shit and trying to FUD.

That last bit was funny. I wonder if he was lying or had a huge margin or felt like a jackass for being on MSNBC saying 20k

Its not just BTC that is crashing, the stock markets are dropping as well. This dude is just shilling his own token

Also funny is in a lot of his vids he always says theres no way to give him money. Dudes twitter and yt are literally affiliate link shillfests.

At one point he mentions that this is what Bitcoin enthusiasts had been waiting for, this was their chance for wider adoption, and then he says they failed because wall street dumped on them and scared everyone off. lmao

really though iota bagholders should be on suicide watch after that burn

>doing pajeet tier shit on the internet before it went to the pajeets

What exactly was he doing before he became the mystery's wingman of shilling bitcoin?

spam, affiliate marketing, drop shipping, probably any scam that ran through the early-mid 2000's

Richard playing 4d chess, buying your bags

He seems to have completely forgotten the "vision" of cryptocurrencies. What I mean is that all his arguments against Bitcoin in this video could have been and were constantly foreseen by everybody involved in crypto years in advance.

>When you try to sell Bitcoin the banks get mad and shut your account off
Yeah we've known that would happen since like 2013 at least.

>modeling
I meant model in context of tensorflow's AI library. Which is essentially a graph of computations with initial conditions.

Look, it's a simple question. Which is going to be cheaper: run my computations on Google or Amazon's GPU clusters or distributing my simulation to hundreds of prajeets over a decentralised network and getting them to run it?

>it sucks to be morally right...

fuck this guy is such a faggot

>spam, affiliate marketing, drop shipping, probably any scam that ran through the early-mid 2000's

I just love how, bitcoin just made all these people financial market geniuses overnight. All of a sudden these odd people who are basically nobodies that wanted to buy some weed with crypto or something are experts.

this is a current year thing or something

>The people that designed IOTA are fucking retarded to a degree that is almost impossible to understood.
Well he got one thing right kek

He just seems extrememly blackpilled and honestly kind of rightly so because this drop has been worse than almost any other in Bitcoin history but he needs to have some perspective here. Bitcoin is still like 8x higher than it was for almost all of its history. This probably isn't the floor but still, it's not like it's completely over all things considered. He just sounds like he lost a ton of money.

Won't distributing it be more efficient in the long run or am I wrong?

I think underpaying a network that doesn't understand what GPU farms charge is going to save you money unless the shit token pumps to the moon

His arguments aren't wrong for the most part. I just think he's pointing out obvious flaws which have been known for years and which almost everybody knew about and then he's saying "see people didn't know that [like banks not liking crypto, like Bitcoin's security being only as secure as your computer, etc.] and now because of those flaws the price is dropping." The real crypto community did know these things, and we assumed he would know them too because he understands the space technically. If he's worried about the price, it's a deflationary asset and it works like it always has. Eventually it will go up.
>man I don't want to hold through another bear market
Then he's free to get out but I'd be bitter too if he slammed the door on the face of those of us still in the space.

Put another way, it feels like he's making FUD, however true and logical it is, about things we already knew (old news) about Bitcoin and presenting it like it's some new thing. No better than the fucking mainstream media.

The fuck is with that necklace. Cringy as fuck.

turned into a USD shill now. fuck this guy

Interesting

>Put another way, it feels like he's making FUD, however true and logical it is, about things we already knew (old news) about Bitcoin and presenting it like it's some new thing. No better than the fucking mainstream media.

1. I agree that he seems upset he lost a lot of money
2. I don't think all the new money in the last year has known about the problems with BTC/Crypto

Yes it does, use the Bitstamp BTC/USD chart.

Ivan is paid $15000 for reviewing most projects.

First time I've seen him bearish. He went from "BTC has amazing code and blockstream is genius" to "people only buy BTC because it went up."

His core question, pun intended, of "who is going to buy it" is exactly fucking right and this is just deserts for core idiots that have been blind to this shit for so long.
Who is going to buy a coin with a global transaction limit of 3 per second, which in order to route around, you must use a speculative technology that does not presently exist, period, and in the event that it is ever actually finished, will make that technology no more useful than any other centralised paypal type network?
Fucking nobody, that's who. Therefore, Bitcoin Core is doomed.
That is *exactly* why BCH will beat the shit out of it, because who will buy BCH? People that want to use it to purchase goods and services, and use it as an actual decentralised global currency not subject to third party interference, period. BCH is the best and most battle tested currency for the merchant use case, period.
Who will buy ETH? Anyone that wants to work with smart contracts and token offerings. ETH is the best and most battle tested currency for the token use case, period.
What is the value proposition for any other currency? It has to fit into the above, or offer extra privacy, and that's it. ADA is playing in the same space as ETH, NANO is playing in the same space as BCH, XMR, XZC and DASH to a certain extent are playing in a similar space and competing with each other.
Most everything else is bullshit. The only thing that is certain is that BTC is fucking dead and Blockstream killed it. They deserve this pain and this motherfucker's tears are delicious.