Think my supervisor might like me

Got a job where my boss compliments me a tad too much. It started off with her calling me nice...for doing my job, huh!? It happened 2 or 3 times over the course of a few months. Also called me funny, asked if I missed her when she got back from vacation, and complimented me on an article of clothing I was wearing.

I've also noticed she shares personal opinions about clients, stuff that could get an employee reported. Or the time she turned to me, from a small distance, and rolled her eyes while being trapped in conversation with a superior; suggests she's comfortable with me, right? Then there was the time where we were talking with a superior and she would randomly turn and look at me when I wasn't talking; I locked eye's with her once and she smiled.

Is she just being friendly or does this office lady like me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJVMGMQOBy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably not u fucking autistic mong

She wants to fuck you, but she wants to make sure you won't go to HR

If she's hot, walk into her office, fuck her doggie over her desk, and then just casually walk out of the office leaving her on the desk.

she wants ur cock in her anoose u fucking blue pill cuck

yes she likes you, if you don't fuck her you're the biggest pussy alive and should kill yourself for being a beta

Instincts like this are honed over millions of years of human evolution

Go for it dude just make sure you have another job lined up

nice pasta

Break the wall. See what happens.

I swear whenever this thread appears it signals the start of a bull run. Am I close, OP?

How?

She might think your autistic or retarded

Doubtful

The hell do you have to lose? Go for it, unless the job is that important

Sledgehammer.

are you a boy or a girl? it makes a difference

Im male

Is she single?

Slay that pussy you fucking retard autism pepe poster

Sometimes girls just do shit at work because they're bored. Just because one talks to you, smile, laughs, etc... doesn't mean she wants to fuck.

With that being said, have you talked to her at length? Do you know if she's single? You should do some investigating before you go balls-to-the-wall.

Maybe she's ugly, that would be a problem.

essentially this

If you had to ask here, you won't make it.
Don't bother.

Fuck her you little beta bitch

Why does it even matter? So many incels on here wtf

You'll know when she strips in a work context and asks to ride you with a strap on

What's your dick size user?

youtube.com/watch?v=tJVMGMQOBy0

Stop posting about this you mong this is like the 5th time I've seen you make this thread

this thread again what the fuck does it mean?
why dont you secret society aliens just message eachother directly?

Agree

Welcome to making friends at your first job user.

The sure-fire way to know if she wants to fuck you is after you or her transfer or quit and follow up by keeping in touch and hanging out.