Reddit is stealing our pepe plushy meme

>Reddit is stealing our pepe plushy meme
What do

god. i hate these fucking mouthbreathing mongrels with a passion.

stupid niggers

How about a crypto that deletes reddit posts? I'd buy those tokens. Fucking faggots.

>browses plebbit
You have to go back.

>I hate how they don't act like emotional animals, FUCK THEM. IDIOTS. WE, Veeky Forums, ARE THE PINNACLE OF HUMANITY

Fucking kill yourself kid lmao

>kid

filled with basically the same kinds of people here except filters the most hellish of neckbeards and bots by having less anonymity

If you're not a kid, that's even more sad lmao

>STOP MAKING FUN OF LEDDIT
stay salty kikelpedes

t. redditor

Why don't you integrate to the enviroment instead of acting like the borg you nigger, the worst thing about Reddit is that they hate Veeky Forums and mock it yet steal all it's memes and board culture, fucking rats.

I could care less about Reddit, what I'm making fun of is that people here think that they are somehow more superior when it's literally the same content. Except here you get really emotional, easily triggered teenagers that like to say nigger and faggot.

I've never seen anyone make fun of Veeky Forums on Reddit because they don't give a fuck lol. They're not as openly emotional as people here. I surf both Reddit and Veeky Forums because why the fuck not lol

Anyone else upset about this?

t. salty jew

>I could care less about Reddit
How do people get this wrong?

>i surf reddit

>I could care less lol
>here’s several paragraphs about how little I care lol

>several paragraphs

do you know what a paragraph is

so just virgin homosexuals then?

To be fair, you browse Reddit, which makes you a faggot like them.

kys obnoxious faggot

You clearly need to stay on Reddit, corssborders are bad enough because they dilute the culture but R*ddit just tries to rape it into sumbission like Islam. Honestly, I don't give a fuck if people get emotional because humans operate with them 99% of the time, being a stoic in an enviroment where everyone can see what you say and do and know your history isn't that impressive. If Reddit had the same layput except anonymous expect a lot worse enviroment than /r9k/ cpuld ever come up with.

>kid

I don't have a problem with the culture here, or Reddit's, I just think it is hilarious that people here think they're superior when most people here have the emotional intelligence of a child and can only communicate through shitposting and getting upset at each other

>Veeky Forums taught me about ChainLink
>Reddit taught me about XRB at $0.15

>Emotional intelligence
Yeah that's not a real thing, that's meme tier shit to make people feel superior (ironically you right now) to people who act "emotional" ie act human. Reddit is a sanitized hivemind enviroment that methodically destorys any disent via social disincentives, Veeky Forums is a shithole that lets people be people and not try and pretend that the behavior is not natural.

>I surf Reddit

Also it's not having a problem it's Reddit dragging their culture over here and laying down roots against everyones will.

>thinking reddit and Veeky Forums are two different groups of people