Monday morning

The sun is beginning to rise and bring Monday morning to western Europe. How will they react to waking up to 8200USD bitcoin (that tested the 8k barrier twice overnight for them) ?

Already been awake for hours

>implying I slept

Me too, woke up and dumped EVERYTHING enjoy your 6k americans

Just woke up, I'm gonna sell my shit.

Trouble sleeping? They say you shouldn't keep it all bottled up. Want to talk about it?

Me too. Woke up 22 pm yesterday. Thinking of my 3rd cup of coffee, so I am ready for dipping the market. Lets do it together eurofags.

German here, just woke up, excited to sell all my crypto and watch Achmed and the boys pound out my wife.

What cities are all the big investment firms in the EU in?

Prague, mostly.

Already selling

We will slowly pump it untill around 1 PM. Then the first burgers will wake up and immediately start a mass sell off. Screencap this. You yanks have the weakest hands.

Do investment firms touch crypto?

They don't gamble their own money. They'll invest your money in horse piss if you tell them to.

Britfag, already awake, I dumped my bags, buying back in again when it's high.

Seriously, I don't know shit about markets or economics or anything. But it was SO fucking obvious that the market was not done dipping, like everywhere people hinted at it and the Tether bullshit is still ongoing, while there's a lot of US regulation FUD atm.

Burger here. Tonight seems like a bad night to sleep.

Euro's already sold, triple bottom forming. If it hold we reverse the down trend, if it fails then to 6k we go.

We need korea back. They used to drag us back up during these times, but now their volume is dead.

Kek

Like this nigga!

Too late bro. We sold last night before bedtime. You were fast asleep. Eurozone will be left holding the bag.

nice try goldman cucks
>not selling