Need $500 monthly passive income to survive, have $20k

Any ideas how I can achieve my NEET dream?

>put 20k into savings account
>set up automatic transfer of $500 into your checking every month

Q predicted this.

Buy a bullet, and shoot a gun into your neck

Pfr node. Need 10k

>spend 2k, fly to Syria
>spend 10k, have fake documents made saying youre Syrian
>spend 2-4k, fly to sweden, germany, uk, canada or australia
>get 500$ a month for life, a free house, unlimited scholarships for education and a sob story

why are you Veeky Forums people such useless faggots? there has to be a way, $500 is not that much

Buy property and then someone pays you $500 a month to live there.

A 5% yield on 20k would result in $1,000 a month. Find an Index fund that focuses on monthly dividends of 2.5% minimum to meet your $500/mo need. Anything above that 2.5% is just bonus cash. Put it in the Index, take the $500/mo and reinvest the rest into the same fund. This will provide for your needs and grow the principal holding, allowing the monthly payment to grow. In 10-20 years you can retire easily

this, i too want to be a neet

Does this work for you OP?

a 5% yield is yearly, so monthly it's 5%/12, there's no safe and easy investment that would give 5% monthly, otherwise everyone would do it

This

Excuse for not knowing arabic is brain damage from us bomb

LoL just stake your crypto and make more or get a masternode.

240k is what you need for a passive income of 500 a month (assuming annual yield is 5%).

Use money to pay for community college, graduate and get a fucking job, you useless scum.

Go in France as refugee
Receive gib money
Win

sorry i fucked up

new example: if going towards the property route, try to find a well located property that has relatively high rental demand (convenient public transport, nearby shopping village and etc) and rent it out to 6 tenants while still keeping a small room for yourself. assuming a down payment of 20k you need to find a house at 100k. Loan interest should be around 5% per year = 4k. Therefore, your tenants will need to pay you 10k for you to make 6k in rent as gross profit. Each tenant will need to pay 1666 per year or $32 per week. If acounting for utility bills, tax and shit you may need to increase it by 50% so each 6 tenants will be paying about $46-70 per week for you to sustain a $500 net income per month.

I'm already in college, it's free here. But I would rather retire after getting my degree.

Suck a few dicks a month. But only a month. Gotta build up the desire and want.

At 100 a dick, you only need about five dicks. Maybe less if you part with your boipoosay virginity.

However, you'll still need to accomodate for tenancy risks such as abrupt cancellation of contract, broken appliances, insurance and etc. These factors will make your cash flow less predictable but it is possible to minimize these risks by (1) make sure your property is in good condition and is reasonably beautiful and nice to live in. Hire an architect to consult for ideas if needed. (2) with a beautiful property the demand will increase and thus you can use it as bargaining chip to screen out undesirable and seeming risky tenants. (3) Keep your rent price as low as possible to ensure that you can fill in an empty room very quickly if old tenants break the contract abruptly.

That said you'll probably still need to get a simple job to pay down your loan. It'll get increasingly easier as the more debt you pay off the higher your profit margin of rental income. Once the debt is fully paid off, you can now enjoy an extra ~350 per month in passive income.

>spend 2k, fly to Syria
>spend 10k, have fake documents made saying youre Syrian
you dont even need to spend that money
there was a bundeswehr(german armed forces) soldier that could speak french and he said he is part of the french minority in aleppo or something an he got the money

How about you work 5 days a month? God damn even I'm not that lazy. Just couldn't live on that.

>expecting a neet to do all this work

neet or no neet every human being needs a project to sustain themselves with. I don't think i'll ever stop working/investing even when i have enough to retire.

in my country it's hard to earn $500 even if you wagecuck 12h daily 5 days per week

I make $500 a day without even trying.

Buy a trading bot for $300-600 BTC, use 10k of that as capital to bot with and aim for 1-2% daily. Use the rest of your previous 20k as your backup plan.

OP put on Genesis cloud mining contract. hmm risk half of the money and see what happens, while you continue working part time or whatver you do. just might work, if not keep working

Go 50/50 OMG & LINK

Buy a flat in Moscow, then rent it.
t. living in Russia

Buy 5000 Ark
Put them in your wallet
Vote for delegate
Get ~40 Ark per month for staking
Wait for price to go up to 12.50$

Drug dealing to college kids

You can buy a flat for 20k?
Is it a shithole?

DGD is the DAO for DGX, which is linked to 1g of gold per coin. It will be paying 20% of it's 0.13% to DGD token holders weekly as dividends

0.13% tx fee

Where the fuck do you live where you can get by on $17 a day?

The one in the building commieblock, on the outskirts of moscow yes. In a couple of years it will be ready, and you will rent it to the people that come there to work. Or you will get scammed

Same. Only problem is that all the banks hate me.