He didn't buy crypto in january 2017

>he didn't buy crypto in january 2017
How does it feel to miss out on literally the easiest money of this generation?

You know that debt you wanna pay off? That mortgage you wanna pay down? That car/house you want to buy? You could've done it all for free, but instead you'll be slaving away for years if not decades to get anywhere close.

t. bought $15k in january, money that I was willing to lose anyway. Now a retired multimillionaire

thx user just bought 100k

Well, to be honest it feels bad.
I'm not sure what else people will say besides that

cool i bought 100k in eth in january

ur still a faggot OP

stay poor faggot

Nice larp loser

Not buying 1btc now is just retarded.

i can't believe i missed it by literally 1 year. i had the money. i had the time to research. i could have put 25K into crypto easily last january. now i lost my job and am in ridiculous amounts of debt and have no other chance but to pray this market picks back up quick or i'm fucked.

why didn't i find Veeky Forums 1 year earlier? it's so fucking unfair.

Feels pretty bad desu. Can't believe I wasted 2016 drinking, smoking, chilling instead of researching about crypto

I was too late

You're literally going to miss your chance for exactly this if you aren't buying OMNI today

I bought bitcoins in 2012 when they were $8 for use on silkroad
thought it was a meme that wouldn't go anywhere
heard bitcoin was approaching $20,000 last year and felt immense regret

HEY IDIOT, this is said every single year!

hold.

>mfw I AM the normie

if you're bragging about buying in jan 17 but didn't buy in 16 you're a shitbrained faggot and should off yourself for thinking you are anything other than genetic garbage

stop tailcoating the actual trendsetters you degenerate cum puddles. you bandwagoned in on other peoples hard work. now you are trying to talk down on all the other plebs because you think you arent part of them anymore then lose all your fucking coins on bitconneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect and other shit coins which you fucking retarded faggots think are the future

this except from 2009 till now

> wish I bought january 201X etc.

i know. i missed it. my one chance in life to have money so i could just live alone and have no one bother me. instead i bought in january 2018.... before the first crash even happened. god is laughing at me. oh well it could be worse i could have bought in late december... the worst time to invest in the history of crypto... instead i bought in at the second worse time...

Ba-bought at 18K...

Fe-feels good man...

I didn't have money to invest in early 2017 so whatever.

I graduated highschool last year, but I knew about cryptocurrency since 2012/2013.

feels really bad man

>hard work

Same here, I spent all my money on weed and cocaine. If only I had invested that money in crypto I would be a millionaire rn.

>1 post by this ID

Great larp pal

tfw FOMO'd at 17k

Imagine how I feel being a NEET and being on Veeky Forums 24/7 since Jan 2017, knowing about BTC at $1k, ETH at $15, NEO at $1.5, XRP at $0.06 and so on but not having any money to invest and missing literally all the moon missions. Knowing about it and not participating in it is even worse.