I do it for her

i do it for her

Nice trips but I'd rather do it for her

She's ugly

Sage

fuck you

I wish I was good looking.

What is biz's obsession with Asian women?

No one wants used up coalburning white whores. Sorry, Rebecca, if you wanted us to keep being interested in you then you should have kept acting like women.

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration for someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. Pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored, tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on yourself, and you realize you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

lol at your life dude

my man

>t. roastie

Nah, white male here

There can only be one Queen

They're virgins.

you know all these cunts have had plastic surgery right? I lived in Korea. Most of them are beat.

Cope
Implying good looking guys aren't shallow self absorbed fucks either

>women seem cruel... when you're unwanted

too bad her head is polluted with multikulturalism and she lusts after Tyrone's large cock

They think the pussy is tighter, but really it's just their dicks being too small

i want a korean wife lads

>not recognizing stale pasta

hahahaha these slags? no.

This is the most beta male thing I've every read.

I want to choke the shit out of one of these kpop sluts while I am balls deep inside of her sideways gooch. I want to make their plastic faces contort into a real emotion for once in their fucking lives, be it fear, or actual lust, or both. I just want to squeeze her windpipe shut till her eyes bulge out and her tongue pushes out, and her pussy squeezes down (believe me, it does if you choke a bitch correctly), and I want to make her have the hardest orgasm of her meaningless, plastic life while I blow my load straight into her fertile gook womb. I want to hurt them till they love me, because I'm the only prick in the world who would dare to hurt them so good, and treat them like the disposable whores they know they are, deep inside.

anime and/or TRP/MGTOW poisoning

they have small penises. makes sense, if you think about it.

the same reason they hate niggers.

he meant you guys.

>women wont sleep with me, only with other guys
>whores

well, what does that say about you then? they don't want you to be interested in them anyway. betacuck.

Just remember lads, she's not yours, it's just your turn. Don't ever forget that

i do it for her

>implying it hasn't always been like that

jesus christ some of you dumbfucks are legit deluded

You've got issues dude
I'm so happy I'm not this retarded

why is Tay Tay so Autistic?

look at this little bitch, flat tummy, cute face, innocent smile, used to attention
you can tell she has never been choked before, never been slapped or hit or held down and inseminated
she has probably fucked before, but it was likely she just layed there and a korean millionaire pumped his condom covered 3 incher into her a couple of times before leaking out a couple drops of impotent gookjuice
she's never been stuffed full of dick till she thought her pussy was about to explode, she's never been thrown around a bed and contorted into different positions and used as a fuckdoll
she's never had a long, thick dick down her throat, she's never gagged on cock or choked up a mouthful of sperm
she's never done those things, but she secretly craves it, and no skinny, male-puse carrying fagbagster korean piece of shit could ever give it to her

She needs white chad dick, and she wants her tummy to swell with a white baby to remind her that she's a woman. A fuckhole and breeding sow for actual men. Not these insectile homosexuals that inhabit her nation by the millions.

> Being mad that white females decide to mate with the males they find most attractive
> thinking Asian women will find you any less repulsive than white women

We are not a monogamous species. Once you realize that you can leave all this petty bs behind. A lot of racism her comes from anger at "coalburners" but the truth is roasties fuck rich good looking chads of every race.

Its like dating on easy mode.

This.

Also, sort-of newfag here, is roasties used as a term to refer to women in general or the traditional beat up pussy definition?

I've actually found the ugly chicks are usually roasties, the hot blonde model types usually have clean and smooth pussies from my experience.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums.

Ghoulhyun

slutty women in general. the kind that dreams of getting slayed by chads cock

I DO IT FOR HER

b8 as fck white people and underage whts up wit that

thanks!
not sure whats wrong with that, women are biologically programmed

its either complain or become a chad yourself

fuck the lambos I'm going to get this girl

But there used to be social structure in place that made things more equal, and stopped whores and chads alike. That's why people get angry, but you're right that it's difficult to blame individual sluts when they're just behaving how they've been conditioned by our culture or lack thereof.

Spastic.

Stop posting ugly plastic Korean
Post natty Japanese

Looks like an okinawan SEAmutt.

Lol dude you need a girlfriend. Your pent up sexual frustration is palpable through the internet. Is that what you whisper to yourself as your grip your cock too tight and jack off?

Nah, it's what I whisper to my teenage asian girlfriend while I pin her down in bed and fuck her brains out.

I can feel her little cunt get slippery, just drooling wet the thicker I lay on the degradation and racism.

Asian women love to be dominated by white men, and they love to be made to feel inferior. I have yet to meet a single one that didn't enjoy race-play in bed, and didn't want to be turned into little more than a hole for white cocks.

Hello Norman, I think it is time for mommy's tea.

All wrong, just for her

> teen asian girlfriend
> pin her down

Topkek post pic please or pic related.

Remember why we fight Veeky Forums:
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children

Replace the words "asian" with "white" and "white" with "black" and your story is more realistic

>believing the meme
Hi schlomo.

women love to be degraded by men from races they see as more masculine, it doesn't matter if they are white or asian, its a simple fact of life

asian women think blacks are disgusting, diseased animals, not humans

asian women think white men are barbaric conquerors

Distaste for white women with a lack of attraction to black women means you only have Asians left.

That's an objective 2/10

she has a good heart. she's never lost her cool. she's sweeter than a fucking angel. she loves the pure and broken-hearted. she wants to help humanity and save the world. she's vegetarian. she cares for her family. she cares for strangers. she sings terribly. she probably might register on the autistic spectrum. she has a bad memory and is kind of dull. she went to school to be a nurse. everyone who meets her is charmed by her and loves her. she dresses like an awkward Mormon. but she fucking looks good in a pair of jeans. she was bullied growing up. the kind-hearted sweet girl next door who never knew or never believed how beautiful she is. she's almost exactly like Mandy Moore in A Walk to Remember. and I am literally that same asshole, heh. her niece's whore mother cheated and left, and so she's been raising her niece, and her niece loves her so much. she's so kind and pure and that's why she was bullied and that's why I like her. I'm supposed to be with a broken, drug-addicted girl with all that exciting drama and all that damage I myself am so familiar with. I like damage and difficulty. but she reminds me that there are still angels in this dark world. unfeigned, and unpretending. and the drugs and the booze and the violence doesn't do shit for me anymore. but I still try. and she still waits for me, with arms open.

this is actually better than some women i've fucked

You sound like a rapist murderer in the making.

I pray you find your peace before you hurt anyone else.