VEN

just bought 60 VEN at $4.30. Will i make a profit?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/biz/1517757988580.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

+1000% in 1 year

VEN's tech is so shit, I hear they will partner with WTC (WTC has nano-technology rfid/nfc chips. So, ask yourself, why not get the best over some 3rd rate shitcoin memecoin?

Does WTC have Breyer, PwC, and DNV-GL willingly shilling for them?
No? Ok fuck off salty walty.

literally the best move to make right now is buy VEN

lol theres an ico with rfid chips that they are partnering with fag i hold both but they are competitors

unironically sarcastic

I'm so suspicious of Ven. So many fucking moon kids already thinking it's going to $1000
who will be buying this to drive it up?

Fuck this shitcoin and fuck you, I regret not selling it the other day when I could have made a 25% profit

Shady coin. Stay away!

how will the china fud affect neo/ven/wtc?

ven has roger ver, lol, we have china mobile a chinese guys saying WTC will be the next alibababa and will 10x , you have a white guy who think's hes chinese, we have china telecom also, we have many chinese new's papers covering WTC and will be VIP along with vitalik at tokensky. vechain is not a bad coin but it's like the LTC while WTC is the BTC of RFID

VEN is the first and only coin i have bought. I only bought $300 of BTC and that is already killing itself. I saw good talk about ven and its cheap so i thought why not. is there something better for me?

Business "Affiliations"
aka I kinda know a guy that works there

you

i.4cdn.org/biz/1517757988580.jpg

these are the retards who shill ven,

no more like they will build the blockchain technology using WTC not your VEN who screams PBoC because WTC will own the China Market

btw WTC has a shenzhen connection yes the mega city , oh no my national level partnership hahaha fucking laowai cult members

probably not, since China just banned its entire country from using external exchanges

every chink coin is about to go into the gutter and stay there until the ban is lifted (if it ever is)

>this level of ironic fud
:smirk:

Implies Chinese population doesn’t give a fuck about that ban

Except haier and China mobile, all the other companies are no name shell companies.

implying china doesn't know vpn

is it over? Fucking chinks

man this shit is plummeting, almost reaching 4$ at this point