Serious issue. I get these rashes every now and then. They are on my inner thigh next to my balls. Is this hiv...

Serious issue. I get these rashes every now and then. They are on my inner thigh next to my balls. Is this hiv? Or is it because of my majestic man sweat?

aids

majestic aids

Staph, go to urgent care and get treated ASAP

Go see a doctor. Shit coin speculators can not help you unless you're issuing an ICO on your groin rash.

looks like lupus to be honest I knew a girl who had it and would get random rashes like that

Serious answer before thread prune.
Wheat, products, milk and testosterone levels.
Find organic products and get some supplements.

i knew a guy with aids who had that, he died shortly after though

could just be a rash post-shaving

Fungal
Use a combination anti-fungal and steroid cream

it's eczema buddy

Herpes, bad case too.

nigga thats a literal sign of aids
blood transfusions?

eww that gross you're probably a stinky linky

I had this in my inner elbow. I had a very stressfull job at this time with 3 way shift system. I quit my job and it vanished.

Idk what that is, but it is not staph, I've had staph it 1) does not come and go mildly 2) hurts real fucking bad cause your flesh is being eaten

Go to a doctor though. Looks bad

Could just be jock itch. Are you putting on your clothes after a shower without completely drying off?

I had it chronically for a while. Started applying some plain yogurt to it. Went away permanently.

come on, people, biz is not your fucking outlet

It's simple eczema.

Can't be healed by creams or stuff, only made less bad.

Now this is going to sound retarded, but over ten years ago I did 3 months of acupuncture and since then my eczema is completely gone. As are my allergies and asthma.

So take some money, find an old Chinese TCM Doctor Lady and have her change your live.

if you get it in other places, psoriasis or eczema

imagine my shock when the first signs of psoriasis were on my dick. i thought i had some fucking STD, but nah, just an autoimmune disease

Had to double check if I was on /b/ or Veeky Forums. At this point might as well just merge these two boards.

It's gonorrhea by the way OP.

>have eczema and asthma
Fuck man, I guess that's worth a try. It's not like real medicine knows what the fuck to do.

Holy shit. I was just gonna say TCM can actually help with this, acupuncture or herbs works.

Didn't know someone was in the same boat with me, but I would like to say is that you should find registered acupuncturist and practitioners depending where your from.

Looks like jock itch. Fungal like the lther user said.

this isn’t finance

you need to bathe and get physical activity past the point of sweating each day. should become irritated for a few weeks and then clear up

i had the same shit for weeks at a time last year. im a bigger guy that weighs 220lbs and i use to wear tight underwear during work (worked in construction). i quit my job 2 months ago and havent gotten it since

It's a fungal infection overlayed with some minor bacteria ones you dumbass. Take showers regularly, dry well around your iguinal region, and put powder. You need an antifungal cream on top all that. But for the love of God, change your sweaty underwear atleast once a day. Try to minimize fixture down below with powder and cream until you cure.

Medfag here, that's folliculitis. Treat with topical antiseptic and antibiotic ointment. It does not look fungal.

Friction not fixture

Are they pussy and painful to touch? Could be shinges

>It does not look fungal

stress from looking at the crypto charts too much latley user, relax and enjoy the ride

thx just bought 100k

1. be sure your dumb underpants/inner thighs don't rub each other (usually a somewhat chubby/fat people or bad underwear problem

2. if its not that ... its some kind of eczema get some ointment ... and sun might help i heard

3. don't sratch it ... resist - and put some ointment on (rubbing it might be ok but don't scratch it ...)

4. best see a skin doc about it might be some other kind of skin problem - psoriasis? fuck i know

>majestic
>feeling the need to make it known and using the word "man" as a prefix
fucking cringe you need to go back (to r*ddit)

Buy some hydrocortisone. It's a mild cream used to treat rashes and such and; its available over the counter. If that doesn't work, you'll need something stronger like betamethasone, which can be prescribed by a doctor

is it true in the US of A or just an exagerrated /pol/ fantasy?

Fucking disgusting.

/adv/ is this way

Like me you must gave big balls.
Get some nappy rash cream and you will survive.

This. Also mix with moisturizer 1:1 if you want.

>counter stomach acidity with the a base
makes sense to me

The rash seems to be coalescing, and does have not circumscribed border. With a good higiene and powder it can disappear in 24hr.

Intertrigo.

It's fucking scabies

That is eczema, don't listen to these other retards. Go to a chemist and ask for DermAid 1% cream or something similar.

one day you'll learn that nothing on /pol/ is fantasy, just prophecy.

You faggots, this is the diagnosis.

Sometimes I autistically nitpick posts like this and point out exactly why the post displeases me. Don't usually get many (you)'s on those. Here's one for you, there are others out there

You faggots that mainly affects kids, is this guy a toddler?

I have had rashes covering practically my whole body a few times before and naturopaths cured it within a week or two, western medicine is not very good with rashes

Could be scabies, I got that shit from fucking an African girl. If it is make sure you get it treated before it spreads to your cock.