market opens when the dow and every major company is crashing
now see the real blood at 9:30 am EST
approx 6 hours

no matter how many times you post this.
it's not happening

dude its been happening for the whole last week

it's habbening
drumpf released the memo the jews release the market

oh yeah the market drops 666 by (((coincidence)))

see ya in the soup line user

Anyone else notice how slow this board has become last 2-3 days?

thats what a depression looks like
people are not motivated to post just like people dont post about shitty stuff happening to them on facebook

Maybe people actually offed themselves?
I've noticed it too

Fuck, I am losing money now with my weed/cannabis stocks.

If I sell now I lose about 3 to 4k.

FUCK

Cut your losses, WEED below 10 soon enough its all fucked.

3 of my friends killed themselves on Friday

which ones I want to buy weed stocks but fear the government will pick winners/losers with select enforcement

Bullshit the real downturn hasn't even started.

sure pals see you at bottom KEK

lol no way

b-b-but you told me when they realized what a scam the stock market was they'd take refuge in crypto's...

> futures down -0.28%

I think so. Lots of threads with no replies. Things moving super slowly...lack of shill threads. Interesting.
Maybe a few user I wouldn't be surprised
lies user, we need proof

>confusion
thought they said it was over
>denial
it's down over 1000 from sunday
>panic - and late for work!
muh monies! sell! sel!l sell!

First the Indian stock markets bleed from record ATH then West bleeds. If you want to know what is going to happen to the west, follow India. Also bitcoin going under 8k should've given you a hint

I can't wait for the normies and boomers to get blown the fuck out.

FUCK NORMIEVILLE!!!!

Do not, for the love of god, DO NOT, buy weed stocks the largest weed company has no advantage over a thousand dollar grow-op and it's not like weed companies can spend their money on R&D to develop a product all these weed companies grow the same shit its ludicrous. If your wondering why there's been a recent downturn in weed stocks its because companies such as Apharia have made it apparent that they will not sell any weed in the U.S.

Based friends

I also keep telling people this but they don't believe me. There isn't really a market or distribution model in place to move their 1000 lbs of shitty weed. That's why cartridges are so popular...they distill it and add flavors their weed lacks.

I wouldn't be surprised if it stays level tomorrow tbqh

No soup for them

FUCKING BURGERS
DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LOW IQ PRESIDENT
I RECIEVE MY PAYCHECKS IN DOLLARS, AND EVERY MONTH AMOUNT OF ROUBLES I RECIEVE IS LESS.

Sell AAPL, AMZN, GOGL
Buy XAG, XAU

lol it's like buying hairdresser / barbershop stocks
why do people buy it? what do they expect? who the fuck invests in corner store shops?

what if the government grants a permit to 1 company and says only they are allowed to distribute in x state
where I live it costs 6 figures to apply for a medical grow license and only a handful ever get approved

>-5% from ath
>fear
LMAO

Eventually it will. We are in a bubble of almost any asset.

Too many boomers thinking they're getting a slice of El Chapo money or something, not realizing that weed growers will be operating on tiny margins as we can already see there is a huge amount of growers who are willing to compete and since there is no research aspect it boils down to who can grow the cheapest weed which doesn't end well for share prices.

WTF ITS AN EXIT SCAM, SELL ASAP!!!

It's hard to shill shitcoins when everything is crashing

>mfw when it goes to the bottom and so do alts, so cuckoiners finally off themselves and biz threads will be about actual business once again

Why did I get into cryptos in dec/jan.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh.....

>boomers
>El Chapo
lollld

Fuck fuck fuck

Gonna kms
3-4 grands loss is huge for me, will never recover

There is a research aspect though, why do you think weed continues to multiply in potency year after year, as does the scope of the product range available. In addition, growers with an R&D focus are increasingly being able to target certain genetic characteristics and tailor their strains to increasingly precise functions.

I have no real knowledge or opinion on the fundamentals of weed stocks or their business models, but I do know that it's wrong to say there's no room for growth due to lack of R&D. Not to mention the unbelievable number of countries ripe for expansion which haven't yet introduced the appropriate legislation and/or regulatory frameworks. The companies that are setup and ready to jump in as soon as this occurs as the dominos slowly fall into place worldwide will prove very successful, particularly where regulation is heavier than the US. If one company corners the market well enough in, say, Australia, they could become extremely valuable and make it very difficult for competition as doctors and legislators tend to be conservative types who will go with the defacto standard at a higher price over something cheap but unproven.

>bought weed stocks ath
>bought blockchain tech stocks ath
18k down so far. please send help or some rope would be nice as well.

wanna form a suicide pact?

>dollar down
>bonds down
>stocks down
What the fuck. how is this even possible. THERE IS NO WHERE TO HIDE

You can still invest in commodities (ropes) and in a business (soup manufacturer that sells to the government).
Those will make you rich, for sure.

Don’t do that now. The daily chart looks ugly. Wait for pullback

Why can’t they be like tobacco companies?

it's much easier to grow weed than it is to grow tobacco